Kondex Corporation Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Fun place to work, good chances for advancement, adequate pay
Manufacturing / Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Lomira, WIJuly 1, 2015
Even with the size of the company, we were all family and treated each other well. Work was sometimes demanding, but at the end of the day, you knew you accomplished something. The culture was one of constant improvements, fun and being able to talk to the president anytime you felt the need. There were many incentives to work harder and those who didn't, didn't reap the benefits.
Pros
Fun place to work, adequate pay, incentives, constant improvements
Cons
Pay could have been a little better
My thoughts
Inventory manager/Technical services (Former Employee) –  Lomira, WISeptember 17, 2014
I had the opportunity to work with some wonderful people! I will cheerish many of those relationships forever!

Always had a strong support system with my teamates.

I learned how to deal with emergency situations properly.
I learned how to deal with people. Hostile situation. The importance of recognition.

The hardest part of my job was the mulitasking. My dept was the primary dept that kept the company running strong so although understaffed we would always keep our composer and get the jobs done.

There seemed to be a big disconnect between management and production which was a struggle. They were not very open to wanting to know the real problems, my department in particulicular faced.
Pros
we had a annual health fair that, being into nutrition and fitness i felt was very important.
Cons
back stabbing, gossip, being favored for positions for the wrong reasons.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kondex Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.