Konica Minolta Business Solutions, U.S.A., Inc. Employee Reviews

Welcoming and enjoyable work environment
Tax Intern (Former Employee) –  Ramsey, NJDecember 5, 2016
As an intern, I was welcomed by everyone in the office. My managers consistently offered their help and I always had someone I could go to for guidance. The people I worked with treated me with respect and I enjoyed coming in to work everyday.
Great entry sales job for most
Named Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 10, 2016
Sales is a tough business and most people don't make it but there is money to be made. Konica Minolta has tried very hard to keep themselves on the forefront of technology and keep up with the changing business atmosphere. The problem is, their number one sales item by far (copy machines) have become commoditized for most people which makes the sales process less about benefits and more about price. They want you to overcome this stereotype and while it is possible, it is very hard, and sales have become a battleground for low cost leaders, not Konica Minolta.
Pros
Great benefits and atmosphere
Cons
tough industry at the moment
Fast paced yet a fun environment.
Sales Manager/Commercial Print Specialist (Former Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLNovember 8, 2016
Company has a good work structure and top notch culture. Filed support is excellent as well as administrators that care about getting your orders processed and delivered.
Pros
Flexible schedule for those who are self disciplined.
Productive and Fun Place to Work
Administartive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ramsey, NJNovember 2, 2016
It is a good place to work and their is work life balance. Would love to have better year end raises and more opportunity for career advancement.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Healthcare, Advancement
Going downhill fast
Sales Administrator (Current Employee) –  Windsor, CTNovember 1, 2016
Nepotism at its best. Hiring freeze with many people leaving and not being replaced. Too much overtime required to get job done. Anyone over Manager Title is clueless about what we do on a daily basis and what it takes to keep good employees.
The compete against themselves too much.
Marketing/ Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAOctober 31, 2016
They have too many Konica Minolta Copier dealers in the area. They compete so much against each other that they actually bid against each other until they actually lose money.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Too much competition.
Its a fun and good place to work
Delivery Driver/Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 16, 2016
Its a good place to work and its a place that you can retire from with good benefics.A typical work is delivering copiers to customers and driving ,the coworkers are good people to work with
Pros
Off on weekends and every holiday
Cons
Good benifics
credible company
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Tarrytown, NYOctober 7, 2016
Great management and training. Also, you really could make a great living out of this job but it's a hustle. You have to know how to sell.
Food days
Regional Parts Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NESeptember 29, 2016
Start my day off reading emails and printing them off to place orders for the day. Keeping a daily track of what parts were being used so that I knew what needed to purchased. Transfer the parts from either the office or another technician. Track down back ordered parts from another part of the country. Inventory current parts. Take apart machines that needed stripped of current parts that could be re-used.
Pros
Working with others around the country
Cons
No breaks other than lunch
Great place to work for Independent people
Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WASeptember 27, 2016
Manage your own schedule day to day, meet new people and explore new places constantly.
Challenges you on technical equipment and provides something new almost everyday.
You can continue to move up at your desired pace and learn the newest products.
Great place to work.
Pros
Manage your own schedule
Thriving Work Environment
Sales Internship (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CASeptember 19, 2016
Throughout my time at KM, I experienced a hands off management style that granted me the liberty to conduct my own business by structuring my day from cold calls, current client upgrades and keeping great relations with accounts that I oversaw. The hardest part of the job was remaining diligent; even when your quota may seem out of reach for that month. However, remaining motivated and closing new business because of my attitude provided with a feeling of reward that inspired not only myself, but my colleagues as well.
Pros
Thriving work environment, great comp plan
Cons
Not the most lively work culture
Great Job
IT Specialist (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCSeptember 15, 2016
Working here has helped me enhance my IT skill.It is a great job. They will send you to training to help you understand how the printers and copiers work.
Pros
Great Hours and advancement opportunities
Cons
Management can be a bit lazy
Account Analyst (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh,PASeptember 9, 2016
Fun and exciting place to work for a new college grad.It helps a young professional development new skills while enhancing their old ones. Being this was my first job out of college I really learned a lot from this great company,
Senior Administrator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 7, 2016
I enjoyed my time at Konica Minolta. Unfortunately I was laid off. I would definitely work for them again if the oppotunity arose. I enjoyed working the the sales team and iupper management.
Pros
Administration works as a team most of the time
Cons
Administrative Management needs management training.
Great Benefits
Billing Specialist/Trainer (Current Employee) –  Windsor, CTAugust 24, 2016
A day in the life of a Konica Minolta employee consists of working various reports to ensure accuracy of accounts/billing. Heavy phone/email contact with customers, KMBS branches personnel and authorized dealerships.

For anyone looking for employment with this company, please note excel knowledge is a must.
Pros
KMBS Windsor has an Employees Club offering morale boosting events.
Good coworkers, and good freedom in job.
Account Solutions Analyst (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 19, 2016
The place was alright to work at overall. There was lots of freedom with the job, and I had great coworkers. Upper management was terrible and couldn't figure out how to run the place efficiently or effectively. Given new directions almost daily with nothing ever sticking in place.
Pros
Free lunches on some days, freedom with appointments
Cons
Terrible management
Great Company
Sr. Admin Ops Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 18, 2016
Hopefully the New Leadership will help us get back to being the best company we use to be. Great opportunity to advance and learn
Productive Work Space with Solid Core Team
Major Account Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Show Low, AZAugust 17, 2016
A typical work day includes 30% finding new customers, 30% farming existing customers, 30% paperwork and responding to customers. My strength in sales has always been hunting. I was able to learn and develop extremely effecting framing habits. I have worked with my manager for 13 years and we have worked very well together. I have worked with several individuals over multiple years and I have enjoyed working with highly motivated team members. The hardest part of my job is doing everything right and loosing a deal or customer. The most enjoyable part of my job is winning accounts especially those that took multiple years or special effort.
Pros
Bonuses, President's Club Trips
Cons
Long Hours, time away from home
An okay job
Office Associate I (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAAugust 11, 2016
It's an okay job if you like working with copiers. It's also very overwhelming and frustrating, especially when you don't know how to fix a certain machine.
Pros
Not in an office
Cons
Lone wolf with no hands on help if needed
Fast paced, always moving and thing to accomplish.
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Roselle, ILAugust 9, 2016
Hit the ground running when the day began till end of day.

Management was not friendly to its lower employees. Did not have an open door policy.

All co-workers watched what every one else did and comparied work loads.

Dealing with the employees I managed i.e. there attitudes.

Most enjoyable is when every one left for the day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Konica Minolta Business Solutions, U.S.A., Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Konica Minolta Business Solutions, U.S.A., Inc. Reviews by Location