Koorsen Fire & Security

Koorsen Fire & Security Employer Reviews

Advanced Company in Products
Engineered System Sales (Former Employee), Nashville, TNSeptember 16, 2014
Koorsen Fire & Security is a good place to work. They take the time to train their workers and staff to help them excel in their work tasks.
Good company
Key Account Manager (Former Employee), Evansville, INApril 3, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: too much overhead
• Job description was Territory Account Manager from 10/2000 – 1/2005
2005 I was promoted to Key Account Manager with responsibility to maintain a sales goal of over 1.5 million dollars in sales volume with accounts with over 250 employees.
• 2001 Quota Buster Award
• Salesman of the year - 2005
• Account Manager Special Recognition Award – 2007
• Circle – more... of Excellence Club Member – 2005, 2007, 2012
• Presently maintaining a territory goal of $1.2 M
• Achieved Presidents Club Award 2/2014 – less
productive and fun work place
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 4, 2013
I was proud to be an employee and I absolutely love a challenge and a busy atmosphere, which is exactly what i got out of working for this company.
Monitoring administrator
Monitoring Administrator (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INOctober 22, 2012
Pros: i was able to work alone with miminal supervision.
Cons: there was no direction in management.
A typical would start off answering emails and scheduling work for the technicians for the day and week. I worked directly with the technicians (pulling parts, printing work orders and creating additional paperwork). Not only did I learn about the fire and security business, but I learned how to work in a team atmosphere. The hardest part of the job – more... was prioritizing work and projects because they were all important and needed. I had to learn to multitask to the fullest in order to get them accomplished. Some days I had to stay over to make sure a job was completed or figure out a billing issue with a customer on the phone. The most enjoyable part of the day was when my desk was cleared or my goals I set for my self was completed. – less
good old boys network
Property Management Consultant (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INAugust 14, 2012
don't like outsiders...not a fun place to work...management makes the work place very uncomfortable many times. They lack training new associates in basic job functions.