Get in on a great opportunity, with incredible income potential, to develop and manage an amazingly fast growing segment of Koorsen Fire & Security’s service offerings!!!
Our recruiting team is in search of a qualified Sales Representative to help take our branch in Cincinnati Ohio to the next level! 2 Years previous Industry experience required! Qualified candidates must have a strong background in outside sales, account and lead development, and customer service coupled with excellent communications skills, charisma, a great work ethic and a strong drive to succeed!
As part of our 66 year old family owned company, you will be responsible for growing our customer base by conducting commercial security systems needs assessments with prospects and by selling Honeywell Security Systems, CCTV and Access Control to satisfy all security needs. You will present our quality products and services to potential and existing customers, generate referrals, and conduct outbound calls. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and organizational and follow-up skills are essential.
We are a company that is rapidly growing and this is a position with excellent potential for future career growth and upward movement coupled with incredible high-end income potential! To qualified candidates we offer a very competitive compensation package including great pay and benefits. If you have the right skills and enjoy making the sale, please consider joining our dynamic, family owned company and enjoy the personal benefit of working in a rewarding industry that is dedicated to protection of life and property! If you have a proven industry track record of great service and strong sales, we are interested in talking to you!
THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY WITH A GREAT COMPANY!! Koorsen is a highly respected company within the industry that cares about its associates, offers great support, and has been in the business of protection for over 66 years. Check us out at www.koorsen.com
- Determine customer needs & develop a sales strategy to gain customer understanding of company product offerings
- Develop & maintain an active proposal log that will support achieving the designated sales plan
- Establish and maintain lasting contacts/relationships with electrical contractors, end users, and engineers.
- Prepare, follow-up and close client proposals
- Respond to customer needs in an enthusiastic and timely manner
- Qualify potential buyers by scheduling sales calls, following up on leads, and utilizing marketing strategies
- Customer service, communication, and education
- Assume account management responsibilities including the provision and/or coordination of services (installation, customer training, etc.) to assure complete customer satisfaction
- Investigate and resolve customer issues in regard to delivery dates, billings, financing and other related matters
- Work with Operations to ensure the timely completion of each job sold
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 2 to 5 years working experience with consultative selling, intrusion, access, and CCTV security to commerical businesses
- Associate degree from an accredited college with 2 years working experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business preferred but not required
- Customer oriented interpersonal skill
- Technical and/or Mechanical knowledge and abilities
- Must be willing to attend training sessions
- Must have or be able to obtain any required Certification
- Customer oriented interpersonal skills
- Must possess strong sales skills
- Must be able to read, write, speak and comprehend acceptable business English.
- Must be self-motivated with dedicated client services focus and strong desire to succeed
- Must be able to read diagrams, blueprints, and specifications
- Must be computer literate with a working knowledge of MS Office Suite, Outlook, and the internet to obtain answers to industry related questions
- Experience in the bidding/negotiating process preferred
- Effective listening, questioning, and verbal/written communication skills
- Understanding of security systems, products, service, and design; knowledge of construction industry.
Indeed - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard
Koorsen Fire & Security was founded in Indianapolis, Indiana in 1946 and is a third-generation, family-owned business. Over the years,...