KORE Employee Reviews

fast growing automation company
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Texas and CaliforniaMarch 1, 2016
Great place to work, excellent compensation and family oriented. Travel is an option that is offered if that is something you would like to do. Pay and time off is based on completion and work accomplished/
Pros
Advancement
Cons
Must work hard
The Best Boss in the World
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Comstock Park, MIJune 14, 2012
Respect and co-operation were a big part of this small manufacturing company. The high principals of the owner and all employees were practiced daily. I implemented and mastered the crossover from DOS software to a Windows based accounting software with much success. I was responsible for the entire accounting department which included 8 - 20 employees. I was required to draft and document government contracts. Some inventory control and all of the HR tasks were under my care. I retired when the business grew and the job required a person with more energy and time than I could give. I have never worked for a more caring or generous employer. This was truly a 'dream job'.
Pros
employer provided and paid for healthcare, 401-k matching, holidays and vacations, bonuses, and breaks.