KPMG

KPMG Employer Reviews

Nice place to do your work
auditor (Former Employee), egyptAugust 19, 2014
I have afunny work atmospher even we woreked very hard .
In this place i gained the expirance to understand what the meaning of the number is talking .
Good Work/Life Balance but Not a lot of work
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), New Cumberland, PAAugust 18, 2014
Pros: relaxed work environment
Cons: lack of challenging work
Good hours but not a lot of work on a consulting job. Sit around for hours at a time.
Friendly culture
Learning & Development Coordinator (Former Employee), Montvale, NJAugust 12, 2014
The firm is a nice place to work with a lot of friendly people; however there are times when I struggle with work/life balance and that is the hardest part about working here. Additionally, the pay is ok, but not great.
Good experience working for a top tier company
Senior Office Services Representative (Former Employee), New York CityAugust 6, 2014
Pros: gym membership
Cons: n/a
KPMG was a good experience for me but I was over qualified for the position and moved on to a more challenging position. A typical day would consist of requests from various departments to fix locks on cabinet doors, replace light bulbs or get details for internal staff moves. What I learned was that although KPMG was that we had over lapping department – more... that were capable of performing multiple tasks but weren't and we were a lot of man hours because. My co-workers were legacy employees who felt as if they were with the company long enough to be considered managers and would make it difficult to get requests fulfilled because they didn't want to take direction from new managers, but overall they new their job responsibilities but just lacked the education to move on the next level. – less
Transaction services is great if you can handle unpredictability.
Director - Transaction Services (Current Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 4, 2014
My experience in transaction services has been great. Partners within my particular group genuinely care about their employees and are easy to communicate with about your career and goals. The work is intense and time sensitive, but if you are in transaction services then that is what you are looking for. Generally everyone in our group is highly motivated, – more... intelligent, and skilled in financial in analysis. It is pleasing to be around co-workers that all pull their weight and where everyone wants to learn. You are also at the front echelon of mergers and acquisitions which is exciting.

Hours and timing of transactions are difficult to predict, so you may have one week of a 30 hour work load and the next is 80 hour work load. Ultimately the unpredictability is the hardest thing about this job. – less
Great Place to Start Your Career
Audit Senior Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 4, 2014
KPMG does a wonderful job trying to create a comfortable, inclusive, working atmosphere. They hire some amazing people and almost everyone I have worked with has been great. You are pushed into very unique situations from day one and you are forced to grow quickly.
Good company to work for
Analyst (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 3, 2014
Busy work life but exposure to various engagements and learn a lot.
KPMG
Senior Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAAugust 2, 2014
Great company, good benefits, work life balance is encouraged, diversity networks are an added benefit. Jumpstart on Fridays in the summer months are a great way to start the weekend, departing at 3pm, companywide. Jeans Fridays.
Senior Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 28, 2014
Pros: great compnsation
Cons: no enough time
Job Work/Life Balance is great

Compensation/Benefits is great

Job Security/Advancement is great

Management is great

Job Culture is great
Great for recent college graduates to start career
Senior Associate Tax (Current Employee), San Juan, PRJuly 24, 2014
Opens many doors. Great exposure to accounting in different industries.
Tax Associate (Former Employee), Denver, COJuly 23, 2014
Pros: mismatch between comepensation and the numbers of hours you put in
Cons: fexibility, can work from home sometimes
I've learned to work under stressful environment. It was a very productive place.
Entry level job
Office Operations (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJuly 22, 2014
Pros: great office benefits
Cons: a lot of work
This place is a hiring mill. People come and go very quickly. Staff are used to the max.
Fund place to work
Warehouse Consultant/ Associate (Former Employee), Detroit, MIJuly 22, 2014
Pros: great career advancement opportunities
Cons: 100% travel
Great coworkers and excellent benefits. Exposure to various clients and working in different warehouse and manufacturing environments.
Cutting through complexity
Senior Audit Associate (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDJuly 15, 2014
KPMG LLP, the U.S. audit, tax and advisory services firm, operates from 87 offices with more than 23,000 employees and partners throughout the U.S. Our purpose is to turn knowledge into value for the benefit of our clients, our people, and the capital markets.
Excellent experience for a training professional
Manager, Learning & Development (Current Employee), New JerseyJuly 15, 2014
Pros: opportunities
Cons: lacks with relocation
KPMG Business Schoold offers options for one to learn other areas in the training industry.
Great
Federal Audit Intern (Current Employee), Washington, DCJuly 11, 2014
I enjoyed my time working there. Everyone was really nice and a hard worker.
A challenging environment
Federal Tax Associate for Alternative Investments (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 30, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: work life balance
Great place to start, a bad place to remain! Every group is different. If you end up in a good group you are lucky, if not, too bad -- go look for another job.
Great company!
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Denver, ColoradoJune 26, 2014
Pros: could be fun at times.
Cons: serious personalities
I was there for just a short time but liked the people in my department.
I learned how very serious accountants are.
Most of management was very nice, some a little quirky, but all in all great to work with. The company knew how to deal with morale when it was low. They had fun in many ways.
I really liked my co-workers we all got along well.
The hardest – more... part of my job was learning the acronyms of business.
The recognition programs they would come up with. – less
Productive and Fun Place
Senior Associate (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJune 21, 2014
Productive and fun place to work. Great team and work environment.
A place you can seriously call home!
Associate CRM Support (Former Employee), Montvale, NJJune 17, 2014
Pros: excellent & affordable lunches, friendly staff, always professional, excellent benefits, always room for advancement.
Everyone I've worked for or worked with at KPMG have always been professional, kind, friendly, and always there to lend some assistance.

They are rated as top E.O.C. for a reason! They offer many opportunities for job growth, provide you with a mentor if you wish, they offer courses to improve or refine your current role. They offer many benefits towards – more... your "Work & Life balance", and many, many, more firm benefits that just won't fit in this summary box!

If you find yourself working for this firm, you'll understand why!
It is one of the few firms, you can seriously call home. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About KPMG

KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). – Read more