KPMG Employee Review

Fast paced work environment
Engagement Management Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAOctober 23, 2012
A typical day at work was always fast paced. Constantly working with project teams to help create budget files, forecasting project economics and coordinating invoicing processes. Meetings were held frequently during the week with Partners, Senior Managers and Managers. My coworkers were very supportive yet very demanding. This was my first job in a huge company, therefore I learned so much relating to time management, relationship building, and working with a dynamic group of people. The most enjoyable part of my job was the traveling advantages. I attended training classes in other cities as well as having quarterly meetings in Seattle and Los Angeles. The hardest part of the job was learning how to prioritize since the work load was fairly heavy; it constituted a lot of overtime.
Pros
traveling and leadership support
Cons
some partners and leadership had unreasonable time lines.

Other KPMG Employee Reviews

Good Place
Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 16, 2017
Quality company with good employees and a great place to start a career. Lots of experience working for a variety of clients and industries. Good times!
Productive and Fun Place to work
Dev Manager / Architect (Current Employee) –  Montvale, NJNovember 16, 2017
Very good company to work with. Employee can find good work life balance. Very good work ethics. Company listens to employee concerns and agile to the change
Pros
Work Life balance