KPMG

KPMG Employer Reviews

Overall a great place to work
Senior Administrative Assistant - C-Level (Current Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 25, 2014
Pros: pretty much everything
Cons: not much, you had to be your own advocate for balance
Always busy, everyday a bit different, can get stressful, but what job isn't. I learned a lot about myself and how to better manage myself and my time. Most people are great to work with and will be happy to help you out. The hardest part of the job for me was trying to make everyone happy at one time. For me the happiest part of the job was knowing – more... I did my best and 9 times out of ten I was successful at what I did. – less
Productive work place with professional comfortable working environment
Intern, Audit Department (Former Employee), C30August 25, 2014
Management and co-workers are supportive, and willing to help new comers. A working culture of diligent and detail-oriented. Great IT supporting team.
Senior Pricing and Risk Business Analyst (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 25, 2014
An amazing fast phased environment to work. This is a nice place to work with great experience
N/A
Senior Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 22, 2014
I enjoyed working with my team. We worked long hours but always got the job done. The hardest part was the long hours. The most enjoyable part, was that my team was fun to be around. I also learned so much about the hedge fund industry in financial services.
Nice place to do your work
auditor (Former Employee), egyptAugust 19, 2014
I have afunny work atmospher even we woreked very hard .
In this place i gained the expirance to understand what the meaning of the number is talking .
Good Work/Life Balance but Not a lot of work
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), New Cumberland, PAAugust 18, 2014
Pros: relaxed work environment
Cons: lack of challenging work
Good hours but not a lot of work on a consulting job. Sit around for hours at a time.
Friendly culture
Learning & Development Coordinator (Former Employee), Montvale, NJAugust 12, 2014
The firm is a nice place to work with a lot of friendly people; however there are times when I struggle with work/life balance and that is the hardest part about working here. Additionally, the pay is ok, but not great.
Good experience working for a top tier company
Senior Office Services Representative (Former Employee), New York CityAugust 6, 2014
Pros: gym membership
Cons: n/a
KPMG was a good experience for me but I was over qualified for the position and moved on to a more challenging position. A typical day would consist of requests from various departments to fix locks on cabinet doors, replace light bulbs or get details for internal staff moves. What I learned was that although KPMG was that we had over lapping department – more... that were capable of performing multiple tasks but weren't and we were a lot of man hours because. My co-workers were legacy employees who felt as if they were with the company long enough to be considered managers and would make it difficult to get requests fulfilled because they didn't want to take direction from new managers, but overall they new their job responsibilities but just lacked the education to move on the next level. – less
Transaction services is great if you can handle unpredictability.
Director - Transaction Services (Current Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 4, 2014
My experience in transaction services has been great. Partners within my particular group genuinely care about their employees and are easy to communicate with about your career and goals. The work is intense and time sensitive, but if you are in transaction services then that is what you are looking for. Generally everyone in our group is highly motivated, – more... intelligent, and skilled in financial in analysis. It is pleasing to be around co-workers that all pull their weight and where everyone wants to learn. You are also at the front echelon of mergers and acquisitions which is exciting.

Hours and timing of transactions are difficult to predict, so you may have one week of a 30 hour work load and the next is 80 hour work load. Ultimately the unpredictability is the hardest thing about this job. – less
Great Place to Start Your Career
Audit Senior Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 4, 2014
KPMG does a wonderful job trying to create a comfortable, inclusive, working atmosphere. They hire some amazing people and almost everyone I have worked with has been great. You are pushed into very unique situations from day one and you are forced to grow quickly.
Good company to work for
Analyst (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 3, 2014
Busy work life but exposure to various engagements and learn a lot.
KPMG
Senior Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAAugust 2, 2014
Great company, good benefits, work life balance is encouraged, diversity networks are an added benefit. Jumpstart on Fridays in the summer months are a great way to start the weekend, departing at 3pm, companywide. Jeans Fridays.
Senior Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 28, 2014
Pros: great compnsation
Cons: no enough time
Job Work/Life Balance is great

Compensation/Benefits is great

Job Security/Advancement is great

Management is great

Job Culture is great
Great for recent college graduates to start career
Senior Associate Tax (Current Employee), San Juan, PRJuly 24, 2014
Opens many doors. Great exposure to accounting in different industries.
Tax Associate (Former Employee), Denver, COJuly 23, 2014
Pros: mismatch between comepensation and the numbers of hours you put in
Cons: fexibility, can work from home sometimes
I've learned to work under stressful environment. It was a very productive place.
Entry level job
Office Operations (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJuly 22, 2014
Pros: great office benefits
Cons: a lot of work
This place is a hiring mill. People come and go very quickly. Staff are used to the max.
Fund place to work
Warehouse Consultant/ Associate (Former Employee), Detroit, MIJuly 22, 2014
Pros: great career advancement opportunities
Cons: 100% travel
Great coworkers and excellent benefits. Exposure to various clients and working in different warehouse and manufacturing environments.
Cutting through complexity
Senior Audit Associate (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDJuly 15, 2014
KPMG LLP, the U.S. audit, tax and advisory services firm, operates from 87 offices with more than 23,000 employees and partners throughout the U.S. Our purpose is to turn knowledge into value for the benefit of our clients, our people, and the capital markets.
Excellent experience for a training professional
Manager, Learning & Development (Current Employee), New JerseyJuly 15, 2014
Pros: opportunities
Cons: lacks with relocation
KPMG Business Schoold offers options for one to learn other areas in the training industry.
Great
Federal Audit Intern (Current Employee), Washington, DCJuly 11, 2014
I enjoyed my time working there. Everyone was really nice and a hard worker.

1 2 3 4 5

About KPMG

KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). – Read more