KPS

KPS Employer Reviews

Great School System
Substitute teacher (Current Employee), Kalamazoo, MIFebruary 11, 2014
The Promise is a wonderful program that allows every student to have the opportunity to go to college.
Great boss and I was well taken care of.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Parker, COJuly 29, 2013
- A typical day was multitasking and keeping pace.

- Although, as a VP in Private Bank and had several clients that were Real Estate Investors and Developers. I learned about fixing and flipping residential properties.

-Fantastic management! I felt supported and communicated with.

-Although there weren't many of us. We operated as a team. Working – more... within a collaborative effort to bring our tasks to fruition.

-Learning the intricacies of construction.

-Bringing a property to market that a potential owner will be comfortable in and appreciate, – less
Nonstop work!
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION EDITOR (Current Employee), Seoul, S. KoreaJanuary 15, 2013
Pros: flexibility
Cons: no benefits
I work as an independent contractor for this company. The hardest part is the time difference between Asia and the US. The best part of the job is that I can go anywhere there is an internet connection, thus allowing me flexibility to be anywhere.
good to work for
Service Controller (Former Employee), BearstedSeptember 3, 2012
Pros: friendly atmosphere
Cons: getting swore at by customers but i managed to remain calm.
was a good company it was a shame they had to sell out.
Co-workers were great people to work with, liked speaking with customers on a day to day basis.
very busy day logging service calls on customers photocopiers but great fun and a very enjoyable job.
Very understanding management always willing to listen to any problems.
Hardest part of job was dealing – more... with difficult customers but it was all part of the job and a good learning curve for me. – less