KPS Employee Reviews

Not a very well balanced work place.
Assembler Senior (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 16, 2017
This is a very stressfull work enviorment. Retaliation is a big part of what goes on. No matter how hard you work, it not good enough. Management is hard to get along with.
Normal office environment
VICE PRESIDENT OF OPERATIONS (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CANovember 30, 2015
Teamwork attitude in the office. The company focused on capturing market share while maintaining core values. Management encouraged and promoted personal growth.
Public School System
Student Services (Former Employee) –  1220 Howard Street, Kalamazoo, MI 49008September 28, 2015
KPS is a wonderful school system to work for. It is the home of "The Kalamazoo Promise," which is a program that provides free college tuition to its students. I worked in several different locations in the business office and I learned from and enjoyed each one very much.
talk to many people...how to open up more...good boss...good co-workers...the lot and lots of nos...talking to different kinds of people.
Petition Gatherer (Former Employee) –  Palmdale, CAAugust 11, 2015
Pros
talk to many people, how to open up more, good boss, good co-workers, talking to different kinds of people.
Cons
money....and the nos
a good work place with experienced guys
Job supervisor (Current Employee) –  kish island - south parsMay 17, 2015
My Responsibilities are to manage the crew onboard. Service the equipments and do the job in the best way i can

This is a leading company in Iranian oil and gas industry. It is containing 3 different parts. Casing running department - fishing & coring.
Great small company
Member Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Tukwila, WAApril 30, 2015
The employees are wonderful and the work was great. I loved the daily challenges with members and providers. Always tried to make the day full and save a life.
Worked with a great group of professionals and colleagues, many of whom are long time personal friends.
Vice President (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMarch 18, 2015
I was hired at KPS because they needed someone with laboratory experience for a specific project. For me, it was a good fit because I got to work with a great group of professionals and colleagues, many of whom are long time personal friends. Over the years, I helped expand their higher education market, and later, lead their aviation practice, which led to the most profitable year in the company's history.
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNApril 29, 2014
The work environment is positive and pleasant. They work with your school schedule. Great management staff.
Great School System
Substitute teacher (Current Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIFebruary 11, 2014
The Promise is a wonderful program that allows every student to have the opportunity to go to college.
Great boss and I was well taken care of.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Parker, COJuly 29, 2013
- A typical day was multitasking and keeping pace.

- Although, as a VP in Private Bank and had several clients that were Real Estate Investors and Developers. I learned about fixing and flipping residential properties.

-Fantastic management! I felt supported and communicated with.

-Although there weren't many of us. We operated as a team. Working within a collaborative effort to bring our tasks to fruition.

-Learning the intricacies of construction.

-Bringing a property to market that a potential owner will be comfortable in and appreciate,