KRA Corporation Employee Reviews

Chaos
Special Initiatives Coordinator & Developer (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 17, 2017
On a typical day customers will come in at a time they are scheduled for a training and may or may not complete the training the next day.
We give them incentives to take and complete the training. Invariably they loose their certifications or cards and have to come back for a duplicate when they do pass the trainings.
Pros
You are free to do what ever you want as staff or customers. People get lateral demotions.
Cons
Management is not leadership.
Fast paced, friendly co workers
Quality Assurance Manager (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 1, 2017
Great place to work, I have learned much about people. KRA has born some phenomenal Leaders. Life at KRA can be stressful, but keeping the focus that one life may be changed by my sacrifice is kinda worth it :-)
Pros
Great Co Workers
Cons
Too much work for one day / miss a day ..never catch up :-)
MCC was a great opportunity to work with young adults striving to reach their goals.
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJJune 13, 2017
The demands of the job were challenges, however I was able to meet deadlines and goals. Often there were difficulty following up with students with the administrative structure that was in place. The salary was comfortable for that time period, however there was a very rigid work day.
productive and clean work place, very organized
General Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 28, 2017
overall Kra corporation was very professional and organized. I understod my job duties and what i was instructed to do. upper management was very respectful and understanding.
Pros
I enjoyed the work area i was working in.
Cons
The scheduling wasnt made properly and in a timely manner.
Competitive
Career Agent (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTMay 23, 2017
Get ready for a challenge. At KRA you will be pushed to do your best and to think on your feet. You will learn to recognize strength that you didn't even know you had. If you like to help people while in a corporate environment, you will absolutely love it and appreciate it here.
Helpful for customers in need of developing skills
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTApril 29, 2017
Fast paced office, must be able to think outside of the box. Must be able to multi-task and enjoy working with people. The hardest part of the job is paperwork. You will need to be flexible as change is a constant.
Very great work opportunity
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  New Britain, CTApril 5, 2017
This was a pay based internship to get the experience or refresh my customer service skills. I learned a lot of new skills and gained references that values my quality of work.
Top 5 in Workforce Development One of the Best Nationwide.
Case Management & Quality Assurance Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJMarch 29, 2017
Awesome place to work and grow in business and economic development. One of the best nationwide if you ask me. Great at what thery did. Awesome programmatic structure.
Pros
Massive Room for Growth
Records Technician (Former Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDFebruary 7, 2017
This is a great place to work. The management cares about the employees and the work load. Team atmosphere and everyone gets along with one anther.
Daily Routine at KRA Corporation
WIOA/JFES Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Enfield, CTJanuary 4, 2017
Providing Career Counseling to participants on a daily basis. Helping participant complete job application and write resumes. Working with my co-workers to ensure that we are providing support in our daily routine.

Provide assistance when needed to the management team.
Pros
Helping others
Cons
Not enough time in a the day

Want to know more about KRA Corporation?

Ask a question
Help those in need
Retention Specialist (Current Employee) –  Washington, DC 20020December 7, 2016
You get a chance to advocate for people who are unable to help themselves. You give them the chance to not have to worry about anything but expecting to receive great care.
Interesting place to work.
Senior Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington City, DCDecember 4, 2016
KRA is an excellent company to work for and I am honor to work for them. Constant interaction with Clients, plenty of case load review and management.The hardest part is stretching 50 hours of work into an 8 hour work day.
Pros
The company helps you to move up.
Friendly work atmosphere
Data Specialist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 20, 2016
A typical day at work interviewed incoming clients from Welfare to work program. Facilitated orientation and assigned each client a Career Agent. Also assigned clients a work site. We were assisting clients in getting back into the workforce. Clients were given incentives for completing different phases of the program.
Administrative assistant
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CASeptember 17, 2016
Liaison to executive team; securing directors office , files, equipment , and keys.
Engaged students about classes, timesheet , event , activities, and provided general duties.
Pros
lunch
Cons
breaks
Good Company to Work For
Career Coach (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 30, 2016
I enjoyed my short tenure with KRA. They're a new company in this market and they brought some innovative methods to the workforce development system here. I wish them the best!
Pros
Good people, company is invested in the staff
Cons
The healthcare plan is expensive and it's through United Healthcare.
This was a great project to on.
Program Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDMarch 5, 2016
Provide Technical and research support in the areas of Civil Rights Policy, Federal workforce development initiatives, and the implementation of skill standards-based curricula at the state and local level of government.
Professional representation at all times
Career Agent (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VADecember 3, 2015
It was a wonderful organization to work with ,there was always very professional approach to the work. Clients are first in terms of there needs being met.
Advancement
Supervisor /Training Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 21, 2015
Organization provided services to clients in need, as an employee you had an opportunity to participate this practice. Most employees took pride in working with these individuals and extended services when needed.
Pros
Training
Cons
Funding sources
Great place to help people out of bad times!
Career Agent (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAAugust 7, 2015
Provided employment opportunities for individuals to assist in the goal of them becoming self-sufficient through the implementation of the Virginia Initiative for Employment not Welfare (VIEW) Program.
Love the Position I was in.
WEX Activity Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 5, 2015
Loved working with different people. Coming to a workforce development program and they are willing to go out and look for employment and volunteer until they find employment and helping one another