Kraco Enterprises, LLC

Kraco Enterprises, LLC Employer Reviews

Private equity owned. A lot of turnover in upper management. No clear direction. Low employee morale.
Supply Chain Planning Manager (Current Employee), Compton, CAMay 9, 2013
Cons: compton - bad area, run down facilities, no 401k match, low compensation.
In the last 2 years Kraco has had 4 CEOs, 4 VP Ops, 3 VP Marketing, 3 IT Directors, 3 CFOs, 4+ Controllers, 3 Logistics Directors, etc.
Productive and new challenges everyday
Director, Supply chain & Logistics (Current Employee), Compton, CAAugust 15, 2012
Leading manufacturer and distributor supplier of Automotive accessories aftermarket. I learned to execute strategic sourcing, procurement process and supplier risk. Very excellent team to work with managing day to day operations, but managing company wide Inventory is most challenging part of the job.
A great staring point in developing ones skills sets necessary to be competitive in the current and future job market.
Accounting Utility Clerk (Current Employee), Compton, CAAugust 6, 2012
Pros: lunch program, new dining area
Cons: subpar benefits, lack of a solid management team
A typical day at work consists of a variety of duties including but not limited to the following:
Supervising and processing AP vouchering.
Addressing any issues related to payments and/or invoices from our Honk Kong office.
Review, analyze and compile data to be used in preparing journal entries or reporting tools for the senior accountants or controller.

My – more... time at Kraco has been very rewarding. I was able to work with a very diverse and experienced accounting/finance team. I was able to further my knowledge of Journal entries, month end closing procedures, accruals, bank reconciliations, standard costing, P&L analysis, customer profitability, AP, AR and was able to take away a strong understanding of Dynamic AX 2009/12 and Flint Fox systems.

I have held my management team in a positive light and have enjoyed working with a wide variety of management techniques.

I have only good things to say about my co-workers. They have provided a myriad of enjoyable memories. The senior accounting team has been exceptional in the ability to transfer knowledge.

The most difficult and challenging thing about my job is dealing with the continuous change in the senior management and controller positions. It has been difficult in laying a foundation when the life expectancy of your manager is six months.

My co-workers are the highlight of my day. The connection between us has allowed us to move forward through many difficult and challenging times. – less