Kraft Foods Group Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Productive and fun workplace
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Champaign, ILSeptember 13, 2017
I find that kraft is a good workplace to build character and employment and you can move up in the bracket. A great place for benefits and 401k family as well as a good working environment
Good sales position
Territorial Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 20, 2017
I enjoyed working for Kraft Foods. The challenge to grow market share was the constant drive.

I left the company due after they stopped looking "within" for promotional positions. They recruited young people out of college to become my manager, which in turn, I had to help train.
Pros
Company car
Cons
Hours (No over-time allowed, but you had to work it to make the sales#)
pool table or recliner chairs for long hours that are been worked
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Garland, TXAugust 9, 2017
cold and wet all day 43 degree or less
management poor
stand on your feet 8-12 hour daily
going home to my family after stand on my feets and they have you rotating shift
Pros
no taxes on food purchases
Cons
too short breaks health insurance is high
Kraft heinz is a violation of human rights
Director of Business Development (Former Employee) –  Northfield, ILJuly 31, 2017
Title says it all. Once purchased by heinz it was all over. They are evil and cut-throat and think money alone motivates. You have to be brazilian and hate your family to succeed there.
local work
Palletizer (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJuly 19, 2017
Seasonal citrus bottling work. Busy, impersonal, shift work. Kraft has sold the plant awhile ago. There is not much to say, since I worked only a short while.
Pros
local
Cons
seasonal
Large company with small minds
Utility (Former Employee) –  Kendallville, INJune 15, 2017
Kraft hired me at a level higher than most new employees because of my experience. However, I was terminated because of a medical condition they misinterpreted.
I wouldnt work there again
Operations Supervisor/Manager (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAJune 12, 2017
The management at the plant that I worked for was poor which reflected the culture of the hourly employees. The plant was eventually closed and bulldozed. Maybe other plants within the company are better.
Great people to work with
machne operator (Former Employee) –  Winchester, VAJune 8, 2017
A typical day at Kraft starts with your green meeting letting you know what the last shift did and what needs to be done, also what machine you will be running what flavor is to be run if you will be changing flavors. They also let you know if any accidents and if it affects you or the company. Hardest part is sometimes the flavor doesn't want to run on certain machines and the heat in the summer plays a part also on the machines. The enjoyable part is the people for the most part work well together we even had a lot of crew dinners together which was fun.
Pros
we had free lunchs/dinners when we meet or went over our golds
Cons
breaks are never lond enough
great place to work
Production Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAJune 6, 2017
was a great place to work unfortunately our plant closed. would recommend Kraft Foods to anyone wanting great benefits and good pay. Unfortunately you would have to relocate
Productive and fun work place
Senior Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Northfield, ILMay 22, 2017
Face paced and results oriented environment with a great work/life balance. Career training also a top priority to prepare employees for advancement in their careers.
Great Company
Customer Category Manager III (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMay 16, 2017
Kraft provides a great opportunity to learn the fundamentals of the consumer packaged goods industry, spanning areas such as internal trade strategy and ultimately how those strategies are implemented at retail.
It was a great place to work
Machine Operator/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Berlin, NHMay 11, 2017
I very much enjoyed my time with Kraft/Veryfine. However due to corporate decisions the facility was closed. I feel that had they remained active in the area, I would still be working there today.
Very energetic place to work
FLEET MANAGER (Former Employee) –  New Ulm, MNMarch 2, 2016
I worked for Kraft Foods Group for almost 25 years, I started in dispatch and worked hard to become the manager of this very fine group of people.

Being Kraft is a Corporate environment there are a lot of management decisions that a person may not agree with, but they provided a nice environment for us to work in and were very generous with their compensation and benefits. The Work Life balance was also something you don't find all that often but it worked out to be a huge benefit.
Pros
Compensation and Work/Life balance
Cons
Corporate environment
Mailroom/Warehouse & Office Manager
Facility Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Northfield, ILSeptember 27, 2015
Worked in Office environment with 250 plus employees. Great atmosphere. Job concentrated on Mailroom/Warehouse, and office needs of site employees.
Pros
Interaction with employees
Challenging and rewarding enviornment
Sr. Director Health & Wellness Marketing &Policy (Current Employee) –  Northfield, ILSeptember 8, 2015
A great place to work with lots of opportunities for growth and upwards mobility, as well as opportunities for cross-functional moves.
great proffessional people
Associate Technology Principal (Former Employee) –  Tarrytown, NYAugust 20, 2015
typical corporate environment. Employees are very nice and professional. Overall work is interesting and is a good learning experience. But with the 3G takeover and merger with Heinz, the environment is poor and the company does not treat you well.
Pros
interesting work
Cons
the new company does not have a good environment
Kraft Organization
Director (Current Employee) –  Northfield, ILAugust 18, 2015
Overall, Kraft Foods group has been a great company to work for and has offered many opportunities for advancement. With the current Heinz merger, I wish them luck obtaining growth and sustaining brands
Pros
Stong work ethic & great place to work
Cons
Leadership changes the norm
Overall, there are worse places to work
Sr. Continuous Improvement Master Black Belt (Current Employee) –  Northfield, ILAugust 16, 2015
Good leadership and good products. Kraft spends a lot on quality and assurance for quality products. The leaders tend to allow people to develop and grow and don't necessarily do a lot of micro managing.
Pros
Can weather economic lows
Cons
Productivity crazy
Kraft Foods was great place to work
Associate Director, Category Sales (Current Employee) –  Northfield, ILAugust 6, 2015
Kraft Foods work atmosphere was great and our team was a tight nit family. We shared best practices and assisted team members during critical annual planning periods.
Pros
Quarterly team outings and fitness center
Cons
Open office environment
Great Place to Work
Strategic Sourcing Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 2, 2015
Consistently challenged with new category management opportunities. Excellent leadership support, organizational culture, and advancement opportunities.