Kraft Heinz Company Employee Reviews

Pleasant place to work
Taste tester for major food company (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 21, 2018
Part time taste tester. Various KRAFT products...Jell-O, puddings, whip cream, beverages. Pleasant work environment. Team members pleasant to work with. Manager was very professional.
Pros
Good hours, nice people, product discount at company store
3G destroyed Heinz
Safety (Former Employee) –  Ontario, ORJanuary 21, 2018
I left after 14 years because after the merger between 3G and Heinz things have continued to go down hill. 3G micromanages our managers and implements stupid unrealistic goals and rules that make it even more difficult for people to do their jobs. I loved working for Heinz they were amazing but the factory has went down hill and we can't even keep employees or get new employees because of it. This used to be the place to work in our area but not anymore. I loved my manager and all of my coworkers but I couldn't stand by and watch the place I had come to love that was my 2nd home for so many years go down hill any longer. I now work for a company that values it's employees and gives us the tools we need to do our jobs correctly.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Corporate
Great Company
Human Resources Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJanuary 18, 2018
Kraft Foods was a great company to work with. They provided great benefits and was diverse. The manager took time to encourage and lift employees up. The had great bonuses and benefits.I love working with the people at Kraft and the benefits they offered.
Kraft Heinz has a long term vision for the next three months.
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 18, 2018
The ripple effect from the 3G directed merger between Kraft and Heinz is still negatively affecting operations. The bonus structure claims to be a meritocracy, but performance is aggregated in such large groups that the results are meaningless.
Great company to work for with good opportunities
Sanitation Group Leader (Former Employee) –  Waupaca, WIJanuary 18, 2018
Great company to work for with awesome opportunities for advancement. Great work culture and benefits. Nice bonuses and paid time off. Demanding schedule.
Pros
Good company
Cons
Closed down in area
Terrible Management!
Quality Technician (Former Employee) –  Newberry, SCJanuary 17, 2018
Overall Kraft was a great place to work I loved my quality technician job its just the people you work with its always something. There was a lot of picking and harassment going on and when you go to the higher ups they pretty much could care less unless its pertaining to them. I really felt like no one had my back and I felt that there was always something going on so I could never just come to work and do my job. Mostly a lot of unnecessary mess going on! Sucks because I loved my job!
Pros
Pay, Hours
Cons
Management Line Techs.
very production
Breast Puller (Former Employee) –  Newberry, SCJanuary 17, 2018
Kraft heniz is a far place to work. Good pay easy work at time more then 12 hours some days. Great benefits help pay for anything you wish for. Just need to show respect when hard work and long hours are done
loved it there
Sanitation Worker (Former Employee) –  Kendallville, INJanuary 16, 2018
Only worked sanitation tried moving up in the company was hard, wish i would have stuck it out, cause it was a very good place to work. Awesome co workers and a good vibe.
Pros
money
Cons
dirty
trade off
Maintenance Lead, Process & Facility Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Tulare, CAJanuary 16, 2018
Work 12 hr shifts and rotate nights to days but you get a lot of time off the shifts are on 5 off 5 on 2 off 2, a lot of people have came to work here strictly because of the schedule.
Company
Customer Business Lead & CCM- C-Store (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 15, 2018
Good place to work early in your career. Very demanding and need to have complete knowledge of your customer. The company is always looking to move on.
Shipping & Receiving Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 13, 2018
I was a supervisor here with good pay and great work environment ethics. It was a manufacture company and management was good the owner of the company was a man with desire and enjoyed working for the people and helping them out.
Hard work
Slicer Operator (Current Employee) –  Coshocton, OHJanuary 13, 2018
Culture isn't very good, but if you keep your head down and do your job everything goes pretty well. The jobs are easy and time goes quickly if your stay busy. Sometimes required to work 60 hours a week.
life experince
Sanitation Worker (Current Employee) –  South CarolinaJanuary 13, 2018
It was a very interesting and learning work place, i learned alot of new things . It also taught me how to adapt to new people and learn things on my own.
it was a place of work
Machine Operator/Auditor (Former Employee) –  Muscatine, IAJanuary 13, 2018
I like the job description an I'm dedicated to my work place.but I didn't like the lack of supervision or training at my job because there's no Unity amongst the employees an supervisor
Very competitive business, constant change
In-store Sales Professional (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 11, 2018
Enjoyed my time with Kraft Heinz, very innovative in sales strategies. Fairly paid and compensated for the work I had to accomplish. Not a great working culture, as management was not well informed.
Pros
Good compensation
Cons
Lack of information to accomplish everyday goals
Stuck
Marbits (Former Employee) –  IndianaJanuary 11, 2018
This place is good for people who don't have a family, don't care to see friends or want to be stuck in the same position for years. Half the people there are cool and the others seem to have a problem. I got hired in November and they had a lay off for almost 2 weeks without pay. They also don't have enough employees there so when a person calls off you get screwed last minute and have to stay or show up 4 hours early.
Pros
Pay
Cons
No paid holidays for new employees.
Production could get very stressful at times
Scapular cutter (Former Employee) –  Newberry, SCJanuary 11, 2018
Working at Kraft was not all bad for me. Sometimes I would feel like it was to much to handle but then I would think about all the good this that came with the job. For example, I would get discounts for certain places and the pay was pretty good. Kraft is the place for some people but not so much for others
Operation Technician (Former Employee) –  Kirksville, MOJanuary 10, 2018
Kraft was a good company that ran 8 hours.The normal day consisted of good ammounts of product You had days where you had to wait on the machines yeah
Great company
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Beaver Dam, WIJanuary 10, 2018
Was a great company to work for if they could get enough people to guarantee days off. Benefits and pay were/are above average for the area. If I could have gotten a set shift with set days I would have never left.
Pros
great pay and benefits
Cons
short breaks, not knowing days off
work you real hard with nothing to show for
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MOJanuary 9, 2018
they don't care about you they just want to push the product out the door. Some of the management would try to be on your side then turn in a heartbeat and throw you under the table.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kraft Heinz Company. Our community is ready to answer.