Kraft Heinz Company Employee Reviews

Found 1,365 reviews matching the search
Great place to work with other team members
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOFebruary 11, 2017
Management was difficult to work with. It seemed as though no matter how hard you worked they where never satisfied with the excellence of a team that was dedicated to work that was involved with a corporation that involved food service to the community. The most enjoyable part of the job was the teamwork and comradeship where everyone wanted to work together.

The hardest part of the job was trying to circumvent the culture of management and the fact that they where not involved in the progression of production. They wanted to just discipline when things went wrong, but when the team members needed help in training and advancement they didn't come through.
Pros
Great benefits, wages and plenty of money. Good breaks and lunches.
Cons
Poor management, turnover ratio due to temp workers coming and going
Slow transition post merger but optimism prevails
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 4, 2017
With any change in an organization, the culture is weakened slightly. KHC did an okay job to manage the potential shift pre and post merger. They're still working on it but the point is, they are working on it. HR is going through transitions operationally before they can focus on restrengthening what makes Kraft Heinz great. The strength of the company will be determined by their ability to refocus communication and gossip on the weak culture into an optimistic future growth plan with advancement opportunities for those who want to work hard.
Pros
Career advancement, financial responsibility through ZBB
Cons
Culture, teamwork, management, work-life balance
Retired Team Leader
Team Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MONovember 2, 2016
Worked there for 16 years. I've seen a lot of changes through the years. You are able to be promoted with in the company if you are a hard worker, and lead by example. The changes that are taking place now is for the good of job security for long term. I personally know change is hard, but to compete with other Food manufacturing plants you have to try different programs to cut cost and save money in order to stay competitive in the food manufacturing world.
Pros
Very caring co workers, and Management, Good benefits Great pay!!
Cons
Working in the cold, and lots of physical labor. A lot of people can't do this type of work!
Work place experience
Quality Control Technician (Former Employee) –  Macungie, PAJanuary 18, 2017
I was provided the opportunity to learn and grow in a new career field. Being new to production/manufacturing I had many reservations. The co-workers and management got me through - end result being a great work experience. From the initial training to the end the work culture was to get the job done. I enjoyed the idea of no 2 days would be the same - that definitely was the case.
I always looked forward to the new challenges and each line would work to accomplish its shift production schedule requirements.
Challenging, completly acheivable, but, very unsecure
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 9, 2017
I do thoroughly enjoy working at Kraft-Heinz I have found the company challenging and this company will pay you out excessively if you meet your goals. I'm not a fan of the business practice. The company is run more like an investment firm buying and selling stocks as opposed to driving home a vision supported by initiatives. I do believe in a future here, but, I'd like to see senior leadership start valuing their people more so than the numbers that occur on spreadsheets.
Pros
Salary, Benefits
Cons
Job Security
Wouldn't bother applying if you expect raises and not be treated like a dog
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Granite City, ILAugust 22, 2016
Worked in Capri maintenance for almost 3 years. From day one I was misinformed on company policies a was told of advancement opportunities but, it's a test based advancement and management doesn't send people to test to keep there bottom line low. Real quick turnaround and since 2014 they had 9 senior guys leave the company because of the stress and changes made. Mechanics are treated like dogs and don't get caught trying to cool down(no ac in shop and most of plant) or they will run you in the ground. Overtime is a daily deal and if on the off shifts the crews are made of very young college grads with no to very little experience. I saw the fall and decided I was burnt out and too stressed to stay any longer. Good starter job, lots of stuff breaking all the time. But employees are very burnt out and the environment is very hostile. No parts in house to fix things, so your job gets very stressful fast. Pay is also low starting and they don't allow progressive movement up the ladder.
Pros
some of coworkers are nice
Cons
the entire management and the benefits are horrible
Working towards efficiency and cost reduction
Enhancers Training Coordinator/Facilitator (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAOctober 21, 2016
Company management, not plant management, is too concerned with saving every dollar. Company shut down 7 plants and relocated production lines with very poor planning. Money is being cut in the wrong places. I'm all for saving money and reallocating tasks, however it cannot affect the safety and quality of very profitable products. Management needs to take a step back and look at the picture as a whole and put the right people in place to get the job done right the first time.
Pros
401K match, health and wellbeing program
Cons
healthcare costs are extremely unreasonable
Great hours/pay horrible management and scheduling
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Holland, MIDecember 27, 2016
This place is good to work for, but the scheduling is horrible. They will have you work every shift regardless of your preference or personal life balance. Management is terrible, rude, inconsistent, and disorganized. Besides scheduling and management, the people that work there are awesome, you will make friends quickly, and the people that work there have been there for years.
Pros
Great pay and benefits, friendly people
Cons
poor scheduling and management
Good Organization to Work With
SAP Test Lead (Current Employee) –  Glenview, ILFebruary 11, 2017
In this organization, we have a good work-life balance. Management is good and very much approachable. Work culture is very good in this organization.
Pros
Free Planters, fruits etc
Cons
I could not think of any cons
Professional Work Environment
Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 20, 2017
Provided adequate work/life balance and compensation. Job duties were direct and achievable. The work environment and culture was pleasant. Benefits were in line with industry standards.
Workplace
friendly co-workers
great location
under staffed
nice open work environment
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Bad Management
Great pay
Processing scheduling lead (Current Employee) –  Champaign, ILFebruary 16, 2017
Challenging and rewarding career. Have had the opportunity to get to know some great people. A lot of staff turnover and job security not the highest
Pros
Salary, people
Good Company Overall
Manager (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 12, 2016
Work life balance is excellent. Compensation fair. Need to improve upon the culture. Job security is non existent while meritocracy is good in theory it creates a toxic environment and inhibits team building and collaboration
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Very good management the time I was there
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Winchester, VAAugust 28, 2016
Kraft was a fast paced , never boring place of employment. I started out on an entry level position and advance to operator position within a satisfactory time period. The management was excellent at my time of hiring, and my co-workers were team players and willing to help in any way. The hardest part of the job was getting product out on a scheduled time when we had maintenance issues or machine failure, but we had a good maintenance crew that worked hard to ensure we kept on schedule. The most enjoyable part of the job was taking pride in the work one accomplished at the end of the day.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Rotating shifts
Worst job I've ever had
Store Clerk/ Production (Former Employee) –  Beaver Dam, WIJanuary 18, 2017
Very long hours when i was on the production floor, no set hours from week to week.
When i was brought down to the Storeroom, I wasn't trained well at all. Lead person was very shady as well. Wanted you to fail. Management is corrupt especially in maintenance department.
Pros
Was able to put in as much overtime as i wanted up to 60 hours a week
Cons
Everything else
Food Production Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Avon, NYJanuary 25, 2017
Mandatory overtime expected. Management will work with you. Training is offered and benefits are available. Must be able to stand for long periods and work in cold environment
A lot of opportunity for advancement
Retail Merchandiser Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 8, 2017
This is a great company to work for in regards to their benefits and size as they are many opportunity for advancement. Re location is often a key part but that could be a plus.
Pros
Many opportunities
Cons
Sales objectives could be hard to reach
nobody is perfect
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Pocatello, IDJanuary 12, 2017
it was a very good company to work for , they had great insurance and excellent retirement benefits the management was very good ,a great company to work for.
Pros
great company to work for .
Cons
they closed the doors.
Provided a good living for 42 years
Quality Tech (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAJune 21, 2016
Grading products made at the location. Audit documents for Quality documents. Management were fair and co-workers always worked as a team to keep the integrity of the product.. Hardest part was always adapting to changes and getting the job done with the highest standards in line. The most enjoyable part was the feeling of a job well done and assurance that the quality of the products produced were customer safe.
Pros
discount products and fair benefits
employees treated well
Senior Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CAJanuary 5, 2017
felt appreciated working for this company, didn't make loads of money, but was happy working for them. management was there to support the sales reps when needed. Most people that work there were hard working, individuals.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kraft Heinz Company. Our community is ready to answer.