Kraft Heinz Company Employee Reviews in United States

Found 1,197 reviews matching the search
Great place to work.
Senior Administrator, Beverages and Snack Nuts R&D (Former Employee) –  Tarrytown, NYJuly 29, 2016
I enjoyed working for Kraft Heinz. It is a great company to work for. I had terrific managers and co-workers and I learned so much.
the company is closing
Line Tech I (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIJuly 27, 2016
it was an good company to work for until it closed down
management seems not to care and they rarely have an answer
you work 40 hours a week and some weekend this is a union shop so do i need to say more on that
Pros
supervision left you alone you could work at your own pace
Cons
management here wasn't very good
Production
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Newberry, SCJuly 22, 2016
Its a alright job its a liitle stressful other than that the people are friendly. A typical day at work for me is alot of walking. My co workers are friendly, very interactive. I have learned a lot from this job far as running machines driving and riding jackes. The most enjoyable part is i have 4 days off and 3 12hr shifts if work.
Pros
Weekend shift
Cons
Short breaks
good job but the leadership is messed up
packer (Former Employee) –  Newberry, SCJuly 20, 2016
it was a good job to have but some of the leader were unfair and that left me feeling unappreciated but other than that it was a ok paying job
Ok place to work.
Operator (Former Employee) –  Winchester, VAJuly 20, 2016
I already reviewed this place and can't make any changes. Shouldn't be 5 stars at all. 3 at the most and it wouldn't let me put in any 2 stars.
Productive environment, stressful
Packer (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAJuly 19, 2016
The hard part working there getting forced to work on alternative schedules, make us work 6 days a week and changing schedules constantly
Pros
Safety perks
Cons
Management poor communication
Processing Checker Driver/ 13 (Current Employee) –  Suffolk, VAJuly 19, 2016
friendly employees, awesome supervisor, and a great place to work. work environment is great. great befits. very successful company to work for.
Pros
good benifits
Cons
a lot rules
Very Good Company to work for.
Clerk I (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJuly 17, 2016
A typical day was working with the Maintenance Group which was a good group to work with. I learned a couple if different software programs. The management and co-workers were a great group of people. I liked the family like atmosphere.
Pros
Has a great Atmosphere
Cons
Long drive from where I lived.
This was the worst job possible
Cook (Former Employee) –  Beaver Dam, WIJuly 14, 2016
I have went through the worst possible time at this employer and there is no way to write it out in here but the only benefit of working here was the incredible pay of 16.75 just to do the basic jobs.
Pros
great pay
Cons
everything else
would not recommend job
LABORER (Former Employee) –  Coshocton, OHJuly 13, 2016
co-workers were not bad, we were trained very poorly for the jobs we were given, the hours were inconvenient
pays good but supervisors and long time employees look down upon any new hires
Temp to Perm (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 13, 2016
as a new hire long time employees dont want to take the time to train and expect you to know how to do the job already when most of the work is on a computer and involving paper work that is very detail oriented and has the potential to cost the company thousands of dollars. almost all sick lines and call in numbers dont work and wont show that you gave notice to being gone and you will have to explain and fight for your job if out sick. overall, management needs a complete overhaul and new training programs implemented.
Pros
good pay.
Cons
poor training, new hires are discriminated against
Great place for advancement
Value Stream Tech (Former Employee) –  Newberry, SCJuly 13, 2016
very well paying and challenging place to work. Great Benefits and great opportunity for advancement. The hardest part of the job is the long hours and cold wet environments. I truly have enjoyed my employment there over the past 5 years.
Long hours, no work life balance
Principal Analyst (Former Employee) –  Northfield, ILJuly 13, 2016
Worked long hours to meet project deadlines.....no work life balance. The company is changing, it used to invest in employees. I no longer see that. Job security is non existent. Too many lay offs.
n/a
Grader (Former Employee) –  Newberry, SCJuly 11, 2016
it's a very good place to work at . comes with benefits, raises. just didn't like the drive from greenwood to Newberry everyday
Great co-workers
Associate Manager (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJuly 11, 2016
Worked with great, hardworking and loyal people in my many years of service here. The people at the Madison location always made working at this location a wonderful experience and made the days and years go by quickly.
Downhil since 3G takeover
SENIOR DIRECTOR OF R&D (Former Employee) –  Tarrytown, NYJuly 11, 2016
No longer any focus on people. Disregard for technical experience with interest solely in shareholder profit. For example, employees have $5 per year for any/all office supplies. All management objectives are monetarily based with no feedback on how employees are treated.
Interesting work environment
Spice Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Newberry, SCJuly 9, 2016
The job required hard work and dedication. It also required large amounts of heavy lifting for long periods of time.
At one time it probably was a great place to work and put in an honesty days work.
Just a Worker (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIJuly 9, 2016
Union environment, requires balance between production line workers and management. The workers have developed habits that are not conducive to maintaining production levels.
Pros
Good pay and benefits over the long term.
Cons
Low pay and benefits for short term works.
Quality Lead Operator (Current Employee) –  Newberry, SCJuly 8, 2016
I learned to communicate better with people due to fact when i first started i was shy. Now i'm more active and in control. Management will give you a 2nd chance before they give you a first chance. Its hard to move up in the company. The hardest part is making money being on second if you have small kids because you cant get your hours, but first is pretty awesome with 40hr or more at 13.00 a hr.
Was a great company to work for in previous years
Regional Sales Analyst (Former Employee) –  Northfield, ILJuly 5, 2016
Great people to work with - worked for some wonderful managers. It was a good company to work for, they really took care of their employees. Not as happy with the company when merge with Heinz.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kraft Heinz Company. Our community is ready to answer.