Krasdale Foods Employee Reviews

Rude!!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYAugust 30, 2017
The Management in Krasdale Foods is the worst. They treat you like your nothing and talk to you very rude. The Customer Service Room is too small, you hear everyone's conversation.
i like what i do
Truck Driver Class A (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYJuly 9, 2017
i like what i do, but i think the company can do better as far as being on top with the equipment and a better pay.. the management is POOR, they can also improve in that field
Great place to start as your first job and gain experience
Warehouse/Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NY 10474February 4, 2017
Typical warehouse work, Mandatory overtime 10+ hours a day. Very fast paced environment. You will meet and communicate with different Race and genders.
Pros
Good Warehouse experience
Cons
mandatory overtime, poor management
Friendly people, good environment, fair and personable company
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYAugust 1, 2016
Rounded out my sales experience. I learned organizational skills and a more professional approach to my customers. My co-workers were knowledgeable and very helpful to me when I began working there. The hardest part was the training since food sales was a new line for me. The most enjoyable part was dealing with my customers and developing relationships. Also, the sales meetings were enjoyable and informative and promoted comradery which I liked a lot.
Pros
A very professional and organized system
Cons
Paperwork at the end of each day which infringed on my time at home with my family.
Excellent Work Enviroment
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYJuly 17, 2016
During my brief employment at Krasdale (IDS) I've found the work environment to be comfortable and welcoming. The staff are professional and helpful in all manners.
Great accounting exposure and friendly workplace
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYJune 1, 2016
It was a very good job to start my career in Accounting with. I was exposed to a wide variety of material and every day accounting work including general accounting, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
Excellent!
ADVERTISING COMPUTER ARTIST (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYMay 18, 2016
It is busy working on deadline! Which was a good thing. High paced, I did it for twenty years! I was paid hourly for a 40 hour week. My review was each year and I got high to excellent reviews. I learned a great deal from my Managers technically as well as interpersonally. My co-workers were diligent, friendly. The hardest part of the job was when someone was out sick. I took on the extra workload sometimes, it was okay. I don't mind that, that dissipates the routine. The most enjoyable part was getting rewarded through different benefits the company culture gave out. We all benefited from food to merchandising promos to tickets to sporting events!
Pros
The creative atmosphere and friendships.
Cons
Corporate setting, very cold, cut and dry if you don't hustle or shine.
good job
Selector (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYSeptember 30, 2014
fast pace job quota driven, and the use of pallet jacks to load trucks
Pros
breaks, large enviornment
Cons
quota driven
Fast paced work environment
Various Positions (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 2, 2014
Always busy, day sped on by. Learned to dispatch truckers. Communicated with clients.
Good starting out company
Graphic/Production Artist (Advertising) (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYJune 12, 2014
I learned a lot working here that I didn't learn in college. It's a good place to work at & a secure company to work for.

Want to know more about Krasdale Foods?

Ask a question
Nice People and family owned
Produce Retail Specialist (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYDecember 8, 2013
Very nice place to work for, still family owned and a lot of opportunities to connect and build your network.
Pros
different people to meet
Cons
nothing
ping pong /workout area /pull ups dips
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYJanuary 9, 2013
Each day is high velocity,nonstop always busy,8hr ,i was moved back and forth btw the hilo and the yard moving trailers around ,i have learned all warehouse operations,the hardest part of the job was dealing with so many different personality's but in time you learn,the most enjoyable part for me was,training for different positions,and learning more about warehouse operations ,iv'e excelled in all warehouse operations.
Pros
free turkey at thanksgiving /free ham at christmas
Cons
1/2 hr lunch decent health care
A company which treated it's employees like family.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYNovember 25, 2012
I began my career in the trucking and parcel delivery industry at Krasdale Foods. It taught me an unbelievable amount about maintaing safety standards and time management.
time to move on
Sanitation Worker (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYApril 23, 2012
typical day at work is set my self up with my cleaning tools get my work list and begin cleaning up garbbage spills all types of trash i have learned team work at times we must work together to get the job done management is on top of things and works with us co-workers are all team players we all work well together can get so buys at times my co-works are my family that i am happy to see each day
Pros
full benefits
Cons
money could be more