Kratos Defense Employee Reviews in United States

Worst company I ever worked for
Title (Former Employee) –  NationwideJuly 8, 2016
No support at all from upper management. IT subscribes to 12-15 users licenses on software when 50-75 people have access to the program. It's impossible to access the program during regular business hours. You'd think that a company that has multi-million dollar govt contracts would not allow men to use the women's bathroom.
Pros
Techs are great people
Cons
Everything about the company
Not much if any support from upper management and set unrealistic expectations I would definitely not recommend working in the Charleston location
Production Manager (Former Employee) –  North Charleston South CarolinaJanuary 7, 2016
No support from upper management, unrealistic goals and expectations from upper management. No teamwork from fellow managers and engineering. Human resources was not much help in getting employees that were qualified or offered them enough pay for skilled labor.
Great people to work with but job can be very boring at times.
SECURITY ESCORT (Current Employee) –  Robins AFB, GAOctober 30, 2015
I worked with really good people and the team leads were awesome and really cared for those they supervised. Met and made some really good friends. The hardest part of the job was that sometimes there can be a lot of idle time and there's not much to do to fill that time in.
Pros
People
Cons
Constant change over.
Good fun workplace with good people
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FlJune 1, 2015
Clean outstanding work conditions and management in a nice large air conditioned shop. Everyone is friendly and work is good.. Pay is overall great for the Central Florida market.
Pros
Pay is good
Cons
Short Contracts
A company in constant flux
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Western SectorDecember 21, 2014
This was a very good job with a very short vision of what they could be doing. The management does not seem to know if they want to be in the security business or not. There was a lot of turnover throughout my time there and I had 6 bosses in 18 months. I never got to know any of them very well and they were all over the country in different states. Good people there, but the organization is a mess.
Not a good company to work for
title (Former Employee) –  Fair LawnMarch 13, 2014
They promised a lot, they did not deliver. Kratos has expanded in the past three years, their is no corporate culture, or command. I was hired as a full time employee, but was treated like a consultant. The pay was below average, and the benefits where taken away from me when i did not get my early enrollment done in 30 days after on-boarding (i was completing a city wide deployment project so was in the field for 10 hour days, with out health insurance). As soon as the project that i was hired for was through, they showed me to the door. I would not recommend the NJ office in Fair Lawn. Lastly my laptop was hacked twice, when reported to management nothing, to many low level managers have access to monitor the employees PC's and they share that access out to their group.
Pros
rusty toilets
Cons
your a contractor
Great job, but near to impossible management issues
Strategic Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Olathe, KSJuly 5, 2012
I thoroughly enjoy what I do (Strategic Account Mgmt), but the management here makes it nearly impossible to leave each day feeling like you've accomplished anything.
Pros
fun job, never gets boring
Cons
difficult managment
Excelent company to work for!
frmer HR Generalist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 27, 2014
I worked for Kratos for just under a year and cannot say enough good things about this company.
Pros
good work life balance ethics
Cons
can't think of any off hand...
Great Company Vehicles
Sr. Lead Tech Installer, Project Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 23, 2012
Kratos/HBE has a newer fleet of company vehicles that, for the most part, are well maintained.
Pros
great benifits.
Cons
mgt

Want to know more about Kratos Defense?

Ask a question