Kratos Defense Employee Review

View all Kratos Defense reviews

Not a good company to work for
title (Former Employee) –  Fair LawnMarch 13, 2014
They promised a lot, they did not deliver. Kratos has expanded in the past three years, their is no corporate culture, or command. I was hired as a full time employee, but was treated like a consultant. The pay was below average, and the benefits where taken away from me when i did not get my early enrollment done in 30 days after on-boarding (i was completing a city wide deployment project so was in the field for 10 hour days, with out health insurance). As soon as the project that i was hired for was through, they showed me to the door. I would not recommend the NJ office in Fair Lawn. Lastly my laptop was hacked twice, when reported to management nothing, to many low level managers have access to monitor the employees PC's and they share that access out to their group.
Pros
rusty toilets
Cons
your a contractor

Other Kratos Defense Employee Reviews

Kratos is a great company
Systems Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 10, 2017
Kratos paid well and was well managed and I enjoyed my time witth Kratos. I was able to run projects, over material and have total control of the projects in TN.
Pros
pay and benefits
Cons
laid off
Position to learn
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 30, 2017
Kratos defense was a place that gave its employees opportunity to grow. Very positive place to work. Management cared about their workers. The pace was slow but had plenty of potential.