Kratos Defense Employee Reviews

A company in constant flux
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Western SectorDecember 21, 2014
This was a very good job with a very short vision of what they could be doing. The management does not seem to know if they want to be in the security business or not. There was a lot of turnover throughout my time there and I had 6 bosses in 18 months. I never got to know any of them very well and they were all over the country in different states. Good people there, but the organization is a mess.
Not much if any support from upper management and set unrealistic expectations I would definitely not recommend working in the Charleston location
Production Manager (Former Employee) –  North Charleston South CarolinaJanuary 7, 2016
No support from upper management, unrealistic goals and expectations from upper management. No teamwork from fellow managers and engineering. Human resources was not much help in getting employees that were qualified or offered them enough pay for skilled labor.
Great people to work with but job can be very boring at times.
SECURITY ESCORT (Current Employee) –  Robins AFB, GAOctober 30, 2015
I worked with really good people and the team leads were awesome and really cared for those they supervised. Met and made some really good friends. The hardest part of the job was that sometimes there can be a lot of idle time and there's not much to do to fill that time in.
Pros
People
Cons
Constant change over.
Great job, but near to impossible management issues
Strategic Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Olathe, KSJuly 5, 2012
I thoroughly enjoy what I do (Strategic Account Mgmt), but the management here makes it nearly impossible to leave each day feeling like you've accomplished anything.
Pros
fun job, never gets boring
Cons
difficult managment
Good fun workplace with good people
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FlJune 1, 2015
Clean outstanding work conditions and management in a nice large air conditioned shop. Everyone is friendly and work is good.. Pay is overall great for the Central Florida market.
Pros
Pay is good
Cons
Short Contracts
Excelent company to work for!
frmer HR Generalist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 27, 2014
I worked for Kratos for just under a year and cannot say enough good things about this company.
Pros
good work life balance ethics
Cons
can't think of any off hand...
Great Company Vehicles
Sr. Lead Tech Installer, Project Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 23, 2012
Kratos/HBE has a newer fleet of company vehicles that, for the most part, are well maintained.
Pros
great benifits.
Cons
mgt
Kratos
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAJanuary 26, 2014
It is a consulting firm. I was placed in Northrop Grumman. So i was never introduced to their culture as such,.