Kratos Defense

Kratos Defense United States Employee Reviews

A company in constant flux
Business Development Manager (Former Employee), Western SectorDecember 21, 2014
This was a very good job with a very short vision of what they could be doing. The management does not seem to know if they want to be in the security business or not. There was a lot of turnover throughout my time there and I had 6 bosses in 18 months. I never got to know any of them very well and they were all over the country in different states. Good people there, but the organization is a mess.
Not a good company to work for
title (Former Employee), Fair LawnMarch 13, 2014
Pros: rusty toilets
Cons: your a contractor
They promised a lot, they did not deliver. Kratos has expanded in the past three years, their is no corporate culture, or command. I was hired as a full time employee, but was treated like a consultant. The pay was below average, and the benefits where taken away from me when i did not get my early enrollment done in 30 days after on-boarding (i was completing a city wide deployment project so was in the field for 10 hour days, with out health insurance). As soon as the project that i was hired for was through, they showed me to the door. I would not recommend the NJ office in Fair Lawn. Lastly my laptop was hacked twice, when reported to management nothing, to many low level managers have access to monitor the employees PC's and they share that access out to their group.
Excelent company to work for!
frmer HR Generalist (Former Employee), San Diego, CAFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: good work life balance ethics
Cons: can't think of any off hand...
I worked for Kratos for just under a year and cannot say enough good things about this company.
Kratos
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee), Herndon, VAJanuary 26, 2014
It is a consulting firm. I was placed in Northrop Grumman. So i was never introduced to their culture as such,.
Great job, but near to impossible management issues
Strategic Account Representative (Current Employee), Olathe, KSJuly 5, 2012
Pros: fun job, never gets boring
Cons: difficult managment
I thoroughly enjoy what I do (Strategic Account Mgmt), but the management here makes it nearly impossible to leave each day feeling like you've accomplished anything.