Kraus USA, headquartered in Port Washington, New York, takes esteemed pride in manufacturing unique, sophisticated and impactful kitchen and bathroom fixtures that distinguish conventional interiors. Deeply rooted in European tradition, Kraus was created to uphold timeless principles of style, craftsmanship and uncompromising quality. Inseparably entwined with these values, we dominate the market in style variety and have elevated the perception of plumbing fixtures from necessities of hardware, to fashionable centerpieces of artistry.
We are currently seeking experienced Technical/ Customer Support Representatives and motivated individuals to be a part of our growing team, who can assist with day-to-day operations, such as efficient phone order processing and troubleshooting. Previous Tech/ Customer Support experience is a huge plus. Hours are Monday - Friday, 9am -- 6pm with 1 hour lunch break. Business casual attire.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Receive, process and ship purchase orders and confirm receipts.
- Enter availability dates, UPS tracking information or ETA for back orders.
- Ability to provide product information to customers and vendors efficiently.
- Troubleshoot and provide technical support for all complaints regarding damaged or faulty products, including replacement units or parts, assistance with installations, etc.
- Track inventory, orders and process payments and credit claims.
- Database management to log all incoming calls using CRM tool.
- Answer a high volume of phone calls on a switchboard & create cases.
- Providing information to customers and trading partners on warranty, return and exchange policies.
- Collaborate on any other tasks as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- 2 + years of relevant professional experience.
- Prior industry specific experience preferred.
- Multilingual a plus.
- Superior data entry and customer service skills.
- Home remodeling or installation experiences a huge plus.
- Detail oriented and strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Fast and efficient typing speed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) and CRM a must.
- Computer/ Internet savvy; very comfortable utilizing the Internet and website navigation.
- Outgoing personality and a collaborative team player.
- Self-motivated and a fast learner.
- Ability to multi-task, and work independently, with no or minimum supervision.
Please submit resume, cover letter, salary history and current salary requirements to HR, and indicate "Customer Support Rep" in the subject line. Excellent compensation package for the right candidate, DOE.
Kraus USA is proud to be an EOE employer M/F/D/V.