We are a mid-size manufacturing company which needs a person that is diverse in their skill set, has a take-charge-attitude and ready to hit the ground running from day one. This person must be innately creative. We are looking for a Graphic Designer that has knowledge of Social Media, and is flexible in doing anything from concept to actual design, to research and to production work.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and production of designs and design elements
- Develop and integrate design and print workflow processes
- Visualize graphs and charts related to workflow and internal operations
- Taking print elements to "mechanical ready" artwork
- Experience designing ads for Print as well as Web
- Excellent knowledge of all social platforms
- Excellent online voice, writing skills, editing skills and ability to manage Social Media Calendar
- Create content for and manage Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Blog pages
- Research and recommend new social media outlets
- Assist with daily tasks to Creative Director
CANDIDATE SHOULD BE ABLE TO HANDLE SIMULTANEOUS JOBS AND PRIORITIZE EFFICIENTLY
PROGRAMS CANDIDATE SHOULD BE PROFICIENT IN:
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign, AfterEffects, Premiere)
- Basic knowledge of HTML / CSS / JQUERY
- Active in all Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, WordPress)
- Mac OS (Must be able to troubleshoot issues on their own)
Main trait we're looking for:
A person who has a willingness to learn and who is flexible working on different tasks. A person with the self-initiative to research what they do not know. In other words, Google it.
Please submit portfolio and salary requirement.
Compensation based on experience.
Please submit resume, salary history and current salary requirements to hr(at)kraususa.com, and indicate “Administrative Assistant” in the subject line. Excellent compensation package for the right candidate, DOE.
Kraus USA is proud to be an EOE employer M/F/D/V.