KRC Logistics Employee Reviews in United States

horrible
Flatbed Driver (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, CAMarch 24, 2016
This company is awful there trucks are over 23 years old the do not maintain them well and there is a lot of safety issues going on with that company .for example I was there 10wheeler that should not have been on the road 2016 but they still had me drive the anyway .DOT ordered that this truck would be put out service the first of the year of 2016 and they had me drive that truck with the engine light constantly coming on. They were supposed to have a new 10 wheeler by the first of the year and never bought one. The bottom line is that there trucks are not safe and there forklifts are not ether. DONT WORK HERE THEASE PEOPLE ARE EVIL !!!!
great people, management not so much
PEON (Former Employee) –  mUNSTER INDecember 3, 2015
this job is only being posted because the previous employee walked out, due to Management incapability to reason with employee. logistically speaking!! it is a dictatorship!!!
Pros
fellow employees
Cons
MANAGEMENT ALL LIES, DON'T SAY I DID NOT WARN YOU
fork lift operator (Current Employee) –  Munster, IndianaMarch 12, 2015
I like working here its a great place to work. I enjoy my job and the people I work with as well. I usually do about 30 loads a day on a slow day maybe 15.
Only thing good about this place is your coworkers
Dock Super (Former Employee) –  Munster inSeptember 24, 2014
I was there a long time... at one point the VP hired one of his friends as OPS MNGR and he did not now anything about the transportation industry, he still works their.. So really think about applying there, because you are probably smarted than the management!!! The turn over rate is horrible... Be wise...
Pros
Coworkers are friendly
Cons
Managment is very VINDICTIVE!!!

Comment – December 31, 1969

KRC Logistics is a company that I would highly recommend to any transportation professional looking for a long-term career.

ok
Assistant Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Munster, INDecember 3, 2012
Co-workers are nice and pleasant...dont trust a manager they will run it into the ground

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KRC Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3