- Analyze financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry, and economic conditions for making investment decisions.
- Assemble spreadsheets, charts, and graphs to put together reports.
- Interpret data affecting investment programs, such as price, yield, future trends in investments, and economic influences.
- Stay up to date with current developments in the fields of business, finance, and economic theories.
- Evaluate economic and corporate developments through analysis from financial information acquired through extensive research.
- Prepare a plan of action for investment based on financial analyses.
- Present oral and written reports on general economic trends, corporations, and entire business industries.
- Recommend investments to staff.
- Reporting, financial skills, forecasting corporate finance, financial software, statistical analysis, financial planning and strategies.
Please submit resume along with salary requirements for consideration.