Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health Employee Reviews

Great place to work, enjoy the benefits!
Mindfullness facilitator (Current Employee) –  ShadowbrookJune 2, 2017
Your coworkers and managers are great. You can take 5 programs a year, and in snowstorms they let you sleep over so you will be safe to get to work in the AM. The grounds are awesome and the meals are great too. Only $5 per meal for employee. Great vegetarian selection. The pay is really low, almost minimum wage, and they did away with Christmas bonuses this year. They do hire from within and you can start off with some of the less desirable jobs like guest services, food services or housekeeping, and prove yourself, and it's easy to move up and out of that department. It's definitely a "left wing" workplace. so if you are right wing, better keep your politics to yourself. Kripalu is very gay and trans friendly, and they do strive for racial diversity, although in the Berkshires that can be hard to achieve. I've been here 5 years. There's also an exercise room you can use, and kayaking in the summer.
Pros
food, ground, view, coworkers, love
Cons
low pay, no more bonuses, towels too small
Co workers and atmosphere were great
Reservationist and Housing Associate (Former Employee) –  Stockbridge, MAJanuary 4, 2016
I learned so much at this job and bring those skills into my daily life. I learned customer service, empathy, to listen and patience.
Pros
Great folks and benefits
Cons
It takes a lot of energy from you
Awesome!
Director of Online Learning (Former Employee) –  Stockbridge, MADecember 14, 2015
I love Kripalu...the people and what we all delivered is amazing, unique and of great value to our customers. Working at Kripalu is a blessing.
Pros
Yoga and deep wisdom education is the product
A beautiful place to meditate and just be present.
food service supervisor (Current Employee) –  Stockbridge, MAJune 1, 2015
I have been working at Kripalu for almost 5 years and i really enjoy it, i have met many people over the years, all different with different life experiences.
Working at kriplau have made me see life in a different way that i was seeing it before, it really changed my life's point of view.
it made me learned a lot about myself that i did not know, communicate with my co-workers was the main thing we did.
This jobs is not hard unless you are in a bad mood.
I make sure the work environment is in a positive state.
I just enjoy working with my team, and they enjoy working with me as their leader.
Pros
We get to eat every meal for free.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5