Krispy Kreme

Krispy Kreme Employer Reviews

learned good people skills
Processor (Former Employee), Florence, ALFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: half off donuts
Cons: hardly any breaks
i liked the job over all and the some of the people were cool and i learned how to make the icing the hardest part of the job was coating. typical day at work coat a 1000 donuts
Route Salesman Life
Route Sales Representative (Current Employee), Salisbury, MDFebruary 15, 2015
Pros: decent money in peak season
Cons: poor clueless management, no quality of life
Pay is ok when you are in peak season. Your co workers are really your best friends and the ones you rely on most of the time. The job its self really it not that hard. The 2 main things that make this job incredibly difficult is poor management and no quality of life AT ALL! This job does not allow you to have any family, hobby, free, or rest time at all. When the company wants to save money, they will cut orders down to cut your commission which you really don't have control over. You will drive trucks which are weighed in at 10,000 lbs which is just legal enough to work you as many hours as needed. If someone calls out, management will try to roll the extra route work on to everybody else and flip the situation saying "do you want extra hours?" Which is a dumb question on a job, you already work 12-13 hours daily
Very productive place to work
Cashier (Former Employee), Florence, SCFebruary 10, 2015
Great customers, learned how to make doughnuts. My co-workers were great to work with. There was no hard thing about the job but we changed employees a lot. I enjoyed my customers.
Krispy Kreme
Crew Member, Sanitationist (Former Employee), Wichita, KSFebruary 2, 2015
Krispy Kreme was a good job you had great mangers and employs. It got busy at times but it was always fun handing out the free donuts for our customer.
I have a high regard for the CEO of this company. It is basically self reliant, and is very productive, and profitable.
Driver/Mgmt. (Current Employee), Thornton, COFebruary 1, 2015
Pros: family orientated feeling.
Cons: low pay, high turnover.
Quality control, customer service, Check all departments, check functioning in all departments, walk through of bldg. inside, and out. Cash handling. Reports, paperwork, then put out fires. Very fast pace customer service environment. High revenue. Many different personalities. Mechanical break-downs, and long hours somewhat difficult. Enjoy the challenges, and people most.
Great place to work.
Route Training Manager / Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Birmingham, AlabamaJanuary 28, 2015
I enjoyed working for Krispy Kreme. Work environment is pleasant and all employees work together as a Team. Management is very nice and professional.
Hot production environment with a company that has nothing to offer.
Production Supervisor (Former Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 27, 2015
Employees that have been there for 30+years are thinking about retirement and company has nothing to offer.Its just a paycheck to paycheck job.Production area is extremely hot with 2 fryers working 24hrs a day while management sits in their offices in ac.Production A.C is constantly broken or turned off.No benefits.Instead of hiring and promoting inhouse they rather hire off the street with no knowledge or opportunity for existing workers.Its a dead end job.
Summary of qualifications
Route Driver (Former Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: the ability to have the "can do" attitude
Cons: 0
Insure Customer needs are met. Meet all deadlines in a professional ,confident with Customer Service needs.
Productive and Fun workplace
Office Manager (Former Employee), Augusta, GAJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: free doughnuts on the job
Cons: the kitchen was very hot during the summer
Fast paced job that was never boring. I was given every opportunity to learn and advance. The management was amazing!
I really loved the hard work
Glazer Crew Member (Former Employee), Brandon, FLJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: fun, enjoyable, good customers, stay busy, free donuts
Cons: no breaks, hard to get time off, waking up 3 am especially if closed night before
A typically day at this Krispy Kreme was chaos as soon as 5:00 AM hit and our doors were open. We were small Krispy Kreme company so to get ours hours we all agree upon hired that its vital to be dependable. Krispy Kreme taught me how to be a dependable employee because when someone called out you really felt what it was like to do all the work yourself running drive thru and front of the store along with keeping an abundance of donuts stocked for customers. The hardest part of this job for some and even me on occasions is time off or vacations are not an option. I weirdly loved this job we had great customers. I loved staying busy it made the day go by so fast.
Fast pace environment
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), CAJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: free doughnuts
Cons: short hours
selling doughnuts, working the drive thru was the most challenging because the customers orders may change once they get to the window, an order may not be available...
Fun
Cashier (Former Employee), South County, MoDecember 17, 2014
typical day:cashier, mopping, cleaning, taking orders
learned:drive thru, boxing doughnuts
management: was nice
co workers: were kinda rude
hardest part of the job: nothing
most enjoyable: free samples
Good part time job bad boss
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 4, 2014
Pros: free donuts and coffee
Cons: short breaks, bad boss
Great job for part time work. Time goes by fast and the coworkers and supervisors are good people yet the boss never thanks workers for there hard work and always seems upset.
N/A
Retail Sales Specialist (Former Employee), NCDecember 2, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Long hours,inflexible schedule and a lot of playing favorites.
ok
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Marietta, GANovember 26, 2014
tolerable place to work. Not the worst place to work but its easy. I enjoy the job and would recommend it to candidates without a lot of responsibilities. Great for college kids and first time jobs
fast food/ customer service
Supervisor Tabitha Gleen (Former Employee), greensboro ncNovember 24, 2014
Cashier for a fast food chain krispy kreme daily activities included presenting good customer service qualities and character.
productive and a fun place to work
Division Manager (Former Employee), AtlantaNovember 19, 2014
Pros: working with others
Cons: na
please see resume to see job duties and responsibilities and working with multiple units
The job was really easy nothing to it.
Crew Member (Former Employee), Birmingham ALNovember 11, 2014
I liked the job the only thing I did not like was poor management and lack of professionalism.
N/A
Route Salesman (Current Employee), Woodbridge, VANovember 11, 2014
Pros: discounts on our doughnuts as well as early hours to have the rest of the day to yourself.
Cons: they pay could be better
I drive to and service our clients, I learned the entire distribution aspect of our company. Our managers are easy to communicate with and are available to teach as well as correct problems or anything that comes up in the field.
NA
Team Member (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARNovember 10, 2014
Loved working here with a family friend of mine. It was a great job during high school.

1 2 3 4 5