Krispy Kreme

Krispy Kreme United States Employee Reviews

Amazing and friendly co-workers. They are able to put a smile on your face and turn a bad day around the second you enter the door.
Retail Sales/ Processor (Current Employee), Chico, CAApril 14, 2015
Days are mostly fun and you learn something new everyday from either a co-worker or a conversation with our amazing customers. Management is great if any problems arise they are very flexible and work hard to make sure to resolve problems that benefit everybody. There is no really hard part of this job because everyone helps out each other and the environment evens everything out so your stress level stays at a low here. Every part of this job is enjoyable even on busy days because you can always feel a desire of accomplishment that you were able to help some body and put a smile on their face when there wasn't one before.
Was a very over whelming job
Crew Member (Former Employee), Monroe, OHApril 7, 2015
Pros: got to take home doughnuts
Cons: stood on your feet long periods at a time and short breaks
It was a job that you will take if you have no other choice they had too many young people on second shift and some management people who thought they could talk to you any way. It was an over whelming foreigners that did not speak English and also look down at you like they was the boss. Had a few people that you could talk to.
Krispy Kreme was a good first job.
Retail Sales (Current Employee), Columbus, OHApril 4, 2015
Pros: Free doughnuts and drinks
Cons: Having to stay until one one in the morning because of how slow closing is going
Most of the people I've worked with have become good friends. I don't know the managers very well, but most of the supervisors are easy going and usually very helpful. The hardest part of the job is probably being yelled at by people over doughnuts and staying late to close the lobby. The most enjoyable part of the job is when we get a chance to clean up the lobby and have everything ready for the next rush. I've learned better person skills, how to talk to difficult costumers and make small talk with the polite ones. A typical shift has a few hours of rush time and people requesting things we don't sell in the store, followed by a slow few hours where there's usually nothing to do but clean up the lobby.
Productive enviornment
Route Driver (Current Employee), Woodbridge VirginiaApril 2, 2015
fast-paced enviornment, load and unload product on and off the truck,stock shelves, establishing relationships with recievers and store managers
fun place
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Industry, CAApril 2, 2015
very fast past managers are great coworkers amazing hardest part cleaning because we go into depth when it comes to it i learned how to better multi-task get along with others and deal with very obnoxious guests most enjjoyable is my coworkers everyone there is great to be around we all get along great
Not a pleasent place to work
Cashier/Food Service Member (Former Employee), jacksonville,flApril 1, 2015
Some management are not fit to be in that high position. Typical day consist of cleaning, processing doughnuts, interacting with customers.
Fun workplacebut also very busy
Cook (Current Employee), Troy, MichiganMarch 26, 2015
All of the managers at krispy kreme are very friendly and they are willing to help you out on whatever you need. The most enjoyable part about working here is that all of my coworkers are able to get along without any problems. Also the hardest part of my job is having to work when one of the machines are breaking down or have stopped working completely.
productive and fun enviroment
Retail/Cashier (Current Employee), Fairview Heights, ILMarch 23, 2015
I love it as a first job, I have been there for 4 years . I am a very nice, friendly person. I get along with every one, I have never had a problem with anyone . And I love to be happy and smile and make the customers feel appreciated.
Ban workplace
Cashier (Former Employee), Macon, GAMarch 18, 2015
Pros: work/home balance
Cons: respect
Get another job. Don't work here long. Don't make it a career. You won't get anyway. No holiday pay and no respect. FIND SOMETHING ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no consistence
SUPERVISOR (Former Employee), highpoint and winston salem comissaryMarch 17, 2015
Pros: hours, benefits
Cons: leadership in management
company changes on weekly term there is no consistence, would be a great company with consistence. the hours were great and benefits excellent management was not good in leadership. Had a few great employees was lacking a lot employees with self motivation.
ehhh, they're ok
Retail Sales Associate/ sanitation (Current Employee), Savannah, GAMarch 16, 2015
Pros: free doughnuts and drink on the clock, half priced items off the clock
Cons: store managers are not as professional as they should be, they will throw employees under the bus for their slack, stiff you on a raise
Im a college student who loves to work and meet new people. I love the people I work with and meet on a daily basis at work. I would not recommend this job to anyone who can find something else. The management treat you like newborn children your first few months there, but after the newbie stage you're like a washed up rag thrown to the side. The pay is decent and is weekly, but the general manager will stiff you when it comes to a raise. The hardest thing to deal with at this job is when you're slammed packed with customers and run out of doughnuts. Everything else is easy as blinking. The supervisors and team members are always friendly and great about working around college students schedules.
horrible place to work
Processor (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIMarch 12, 2015
Krispy Kreme is a horrible place to work. there is so much drama there, no one can work like a team and most of the managers talk down to you instead of talking to you like your a normal person. and good luck doing all the work when you go in for one of the later shifts because when you get there most of the people will be standing around and talking and not doing anything.
Sadly not as good as it used to be.
Route Salesman (Current Employee), Knoxville, TNMarch 11, 2015
Pros: the people you meet and the work is great!
Cons: paycuts and condescending management
They cut our pay and now working more hours. The big wigs don't know whats going on, but we don't even know if they even care.

At least the ceo who started all of these changes was fired.
Productive and busy
Cashier (Current Employee), Durham, NCMarch 8, 2015
Pros: free doughnuts and beverages while working, half off purchases.
Cons: not guaranteed a break
I have learned a lot working at Krispy Kreme, so far as how to assist and deal with customers and balancing out my social life and work. A typical day at work is calm and organized. One problem I do have with this job, with me being a minor (16 y/o), I work 8 hour shifts, without a lunch or even a 10-minute break and i also get off later than expected at the same time. Management is good with keeping things in order and handling business. The hardest part of the job is satisfying an angry customer; while the most enjoyable part of the job is the people I work with, they are cool, understanding and always willing to help.
Laid back with decent pay.
Drive Thru attendent and Cook (Former Employee), Ocean Springs, MississippiMarch 6, 2015
Pros: easy and laid-back
- A typical day at work was simple, people would pick doughnuts and i would put them in a box for them to take home; after they paid.

- I didn't learn much sense Ive already had 2 years of working a fast food restaurant.

- The management did their job effectively.

- Co-workers were nice and helped you out as much as they could when you first start.

- Nothing was hard about the job.

- It was pretty easy and laid back compared to other food-related stores.
Fast pace
SHIFT SUPERVISOR (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FlMarch 6, 2015
fast pace, busy work, cheerful atmosphere, cheerful customers
day starts out with cleaning up after 1st shift, stocking fresh doughnuts, taking care of customers. Management personalities vary like all other employees, some are good and some are lazy. hardest part of the the job is forcasting customers.
Enjoyable people to work with, a great team.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee), Lexington, KYMarch 1, 2015
Pros: free donuts and drinks while you work.
Cons: working thru the night.
Krispy Kreme is a good place to work as they seem to care about their employees and offer good benefits. The management is above average, there is a great deal of team work.
Best Fast Food Place to Work
Supervisor (Current Employee), TexasFebruary 26, 2015
Happy easy going customers
Lots of opportunity for advancement
Great people to work with.
Easy work day, sometimes very stressful when equipment breaks down.
terrible
Cashier (Current Employee), Mishawaka, INFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: free food and beverages.
Cons: management is terrible.
I am willing to quit my job and find a different one. I am very tired of working here. I learn about new drinks and how to make them. My co-workers sometimes fight, and thee is always drama. The hardest part of the job is dealing with rude people. The most enjoyable part is the free food.
Productive and fun workplace
Team Member (Former Employee), Troy, MIFebruary 25, 2015
Everyday was busy. I learned how to use the cash register, take orders from the drive-thru, ice the donuts, and get the donuts ready for shipping. The management there was okay. There was one manager there who worked on the first shift with me who was disrespectful and felt like she could talk to anyone any way she wanted. Most of my co-workers were a pleasure to work with while others were very hard to work with. The hardest part of the job was when the line is moving too fast and I can't either fill the donuts quick enough, box them, and/or price them fast enough. What I enjoyed the most about working for Krispy Kreme was the environment.

1 2 3 4 5