Krispy Kreme Employee Reviews

Long hours and almost no time for a private life
Sales Rep/Bulk Room Operator (Former Employee), winston-salem, NCJuly 26, 2015
The hours were long but the job its self was easy. 12-15 hour days 5 days a week minimum is a lot for anyone to handle for a long time. i enjoyed the work but would like to make a life outside of work also.
Easy job, great benefits, but iffy management
Team Member (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNJuly 24, 2015
Pros: double time on holidays
Cons: no overtime
The job is easy, but it was somewhat stressful when busy, because it seemed that no one in a higher position was really willing to help out. It's a great company, with nice benefits such as: holiday pay, automatic raises, employee discounts, etc.
Krispy Kreme Review
Excellent customer service (Former Employee), Mesa, AZJuly 19, 2015
Pros: Working with people
Cons: The only con for Krispy Kreme was the pay.
My overall experience at Krispy Kreme was good. The managers taught me how to work with excellence and pride. Krispy Kreme was the first job that I had working with food. I enjoyed preparing the donuts and most of all I really enjoyed interacting with the customers. My work environment was teamwork oriented which was really a great working environment.
Productive and busy workplace
Retail Specialist (Former Employee), Wilmington, NCJuly 16, 2015
Pros: Free doughnuts during work hours, half price orders when not clocked in, nice uniforms, great managment team, long shifts
A typical day at KK started slow at 3pm, that was the time to stock up, clean and make sure doughnut displays looked neat for customers. The hot light came on at 6pm and things got extremely busy ad usually stayed that way until shift change at 11pm. Met many different wonderful people, learned a lot and used a familiar Aloha computer system.
It wasnt what i thought it was going to be
Supervisor (Former Employee), Jacksonville, NCJuly 14, 2015
I started of working as a retail customer service cashier . I was getting paid 7.50 per hour . I got promoted to supervisor I suppose to gotten paid 9per hour but they was still paying me 7.50 sayin that nobody wasn't getting a raise ..
Good customers and a fun work environment.
Front/ Sales (Former Employee), Fenton, MOJuly 10, 2015
Pros: Eat doughnuts whenever we want
Cons: short breaks and long hours
I liked the long hours they gave me with a shorter amount of days. It was better than working short hours for a lot of days during the week. The environment was fun and fast paced. I also really enjoyed working with the people I worked with. They all took me under their wing when I first started. The best part of the job was the customers.
fun work place
Doughnut Processor (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 9, 2015
Pros: free doughnuts
Cons: gaining weight
Love love loved my job here. enjoyed coming into work everyday close to home great coworkers great products great company
another great job, great people
Route Driver, DSD (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJuly 7, 2015
Pros: being your own boss on the road
Cons: none
Loved driving, loved all my clients. had great relationship with crew and management. Pay was great, meeting new people was great. company interaction was spot on.
Fun place to work
supervisor (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 6, 2015
Pros: free doughnuts only while working
Cons: no tips, can get very hot
I learned how to manage a pretty fair amount of money the hardest part of the job was that we were not allowed to take tips even if customers offered which was wrong to me.
The Worst
Cashier (Former Employee), Richmond, VAJuly 2, 2015
Pros: Nothing
Cons: Everything but I needed money at the time
Kmart doesn't allow you to have time off on my days off they called me in I was doing everyone else's job including the managers. Someone lied on me because I told them I call the manager because I was tired of getting blamed for something the weren't doing.
Great place to work and fun environment
Processor (Current Employee), Hoover, ALJune 30, 2015
Pros: Great food
Cons: fast pace work
Would recommend friends and family to eat there. A typical day at work would include me setting up the fillings for the doughnuts, packing doughnuts for shipping and fundraisers, making Apple fritters. I learned how much work goes into making doughnuts and what a fast pace environment it is, I liked my coworkers because they were team players and the young workers were serious minded, the hardest part of the was catching doughnuts and the most enjoyable part was eating all the doughnuts I wanted during my shift.
Cashier/ Supervisor (Former Employee), Macon, GAJune 20, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: no raises
I would not recommend anyone work for Krispy Kreme in Macon or Warner Robins, Georgia that don't care about the employees even those who go out there way to help the customers
Normal work structure
Retail (Former Employee), Rogers, ARJune 8, 2015
Average sales, cleaning, retail consulting. Co-workers seemed aloof at times. Most enjoyable part of the job was helping out the cooks, or washing dishes. Worst part of the job counting boxes and working the conveyor belt
Fast oaced environment.
Production / labor (Former Employee), Richmond, VAJune 7, 2015
Pros: Hours flexibilities
Cons: Retail hours
Good job opportunities, available extra hours if you are willing to work for. Cross training on everything in your department.
This company is job centric
Delivery Route Driver/ Sales (Former Employee), Cayce, SCJune 4, 2015
They put on a good face about how well they treat employees, but they fall short. They will tell you any thing that might get you to work for them and then find ways to get out of what they tell you they will do.
Enjoyable work place
Cashier/Production (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJune 1, 2015
Pros: FREE DOUGHNUTS
Cons: Low pay
The worse part about this job is the pay not being on level with a livable wage.
But the job is quite enjoyable and the people fun to work with
Great Learning expirence
Cashier (Former Employee), Summit, PAJune 1, 2015
The management was very nice and welcoming to new employees, they also would have someone train you in each of the areas. so you knew how to start and how to finish your work. Your co workers where more then happy to help you if you had any questions about the paper work or anything else. I loved working for them it was a great time and a great learning experience for me.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Spokane Valley, WAJune 1, 2015
Pros: Pay, Environment, Experience
Cons: Stressful, Management works 60 hour weeks on average
Krispy Kreme offered many opportunities for advancement, above average pay, good benefits, hospitality, fun, job security, and a good work environment.
Consistent customer based
Supervisor (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCJune 1, 2015
We stayed busy. Customers were always excited to be there. Quality was very important to the company. Employees were always ready to learn and very friendly. The best part to this job was watching the customers watch the doughnuts being made
I was not a fan of it, but it was my first real job.
Retail/ Food service (Former Employee), North Myrtle Beach, SCMay 20, 2015
Pros: Free donuts, drinks.
Cons: short breaks, couldnt come in a minute late... ive heard you can come in within 5 minutes.
Management was bad.. Unfair.. treated others better than some. Foreigners came in to work and they were treated better. Pay was okay.. clock in a minute over and your'e considered late, even if the scanner isn't working. Lose an hours pay for clocking in a minute late.. I learned a lot. Better working with people. Fast learner. Meeting all the coworkers was exciting.