Kroger's

Kroger's Employee Reviews

DELI
Deli Clerk (Current Employee), Springfield, OHJune 18, 2015
A typical day is very very busy frying chicken and customer service and cleaning to regulation standards. I learned patient and how to do certain back-stocks. Management is very good and they are always on any pressing issues they are very hardworking and through.My coworkers all work as team and work very hard. Hardest part would be back to back customer orders.My customers are the best part of my job i love them all.
very productive and professional at all aspect
Stocker/Cashier (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJune 10, 2015
Pros: have great benefits and great morals
Cons: not enough pay
since i been working for Kroger i have found the company to be a positive environment.i have learned hands on how the company is ran and operate to ensure that customers are satisfied throughout the store.
cashier customer services
Cahier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARJune 9, 2015
Pros: meeting new customers everyday
Cons: not enough hours
opening and closing register for the next business day. Meeting and helping customers with their groceries. Sometime carrying grocery bags to car for the older customers.
I really liked this job.
PL Marketing (Former Employee), Spring Hill, TNJune 2, 2015
I really liked this job. resetting was fun and it occupy my time. The
co-workers were great to get along and my supervisor was straight forward and easy to understand.
Typical day at Kroger
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Madison ,MSJune 1, 2015
Maintain great customer service and assist customers with purchases.Inform customers on sales and the Kroger master credit cards.Maintain a clean and neat work environment.
Good workplace, friendly managers, flexible schedule
Courtesy Clerk (Former Employee), Powell, OHJune 1, 2015
Pros: Listed above
Cons: Not paid enough for all of the responsibilities of the job
Good workplace friendly managers, flexible schedule. When I would walk into work I would be greeted by my managers in a friendly tone. Would get a good amount of hours for my availability, however I don't believe I got paid enough to do some of the responsibilities of my job.
fun to work
Bagger/Cashier (Current Employee), Houston, txMay 29, 2015
my usual day is coming and greeting customers. Helping out the cashiers bag the customers products. Also jumping on the register to ring out customers when there are not enough cashiers working.
everyday excitement to look forward to.
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), Marietta, GAMay 28, 2015
Pros: kroger's give the employees lots of free stuff like red box movie rentals.
Cons: when business is slow the hours are cut down.
this is a job with fun loving staff and great customer the job duties are made more easier by pleasant customer and co-workers that work together being and older worker the younger generation kinda look up to me in which I make a good role model by coming to work doing my job assisting with others making lasting friendships with co-workers and customers most of my customer come in to go through my line for me to waite on them.
Kroger
Reset Team Member (Former Employee), NashvilleMay 28, 2015
would usually work a 6-7 hour day by resetting displays throughout the stores
learned the importance of communication between team members
productive and communicative work place
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Fort Wayne, INMay 27, 2015
Pros: associate coupons
Cons: part time
my days at work consist of a team of people that work well together no matter how busy things may become. Everyone is willing to help anyone out. My work environment is fairly busy most of the time so i am capable of working under pressure very well. My managers are very helpful in helping me expand my education of medications and procedures. I have learned about so many medications and illnesses and also how to help others become healthier in their everyday lives. The hardest part of my job is making sure every customer walks out of Kroger extremely satisfied, but it is also the most rewarding. The most enjoyable part of my job is being around people i enjoy working with as well as fulfilling the needs and wants of customers and patients.
Kroger have a great fast and friendly Company
Cashier (Former Employee), Farmington Hills, MIMay 19, 2015
• Greet customers entering establishment
• Receive and disburse money
• Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
• Use barcode laser technology to complete transactions
A great place to work at for a first job or high school job.
Cashier (Current Employee), 10250 Missouri City, TX 77459May 12, 2015
Pros: Fun Staff, Meeting new people, Making a relationship with customers, Sometimes you get to help other departments
Cons: One break: 15 or 30 minutes, Unorganized management depending on store, $7.45 and $7.55 minimum wage, favortism for advancement
Kroger's is a lively job. A good job but unorganized depending on your store and the management. Your co-workers will become your second family and friends. Kroger's will probably be the last retail company to bump up their minimum wage unlike their competitors, because of this their is a high turn over rate and employment rate at this company.
Great learning experience
Coffee Shop Trainer (Former Employee), Pearland, TXApril 30, 2015
Pros: Friendly reular customers
Cons: no benefits, General Manager refussed to let emplyees work 40 hours
We had loyal customers with amazing employee's and I was able to build great work relationships. I also had the privilege to work in different departments, such as the home good department, drug and prescriptions, produce, and cashier.
Working @ Kroger's
Fuel Center Clerk (Former Employee), Sandy Springs, GAApril 24, 2015
Pros: thet job itself
Cons: Is alway management
For Kroger's I worked in a small one person booth and control the fuel needs of others, checking on gauges and tank of fuel, supplying the customer with their fuel needs, restocking and shelving the items supplied in the booth like candy, cigarettes, potato chips, lighters, cigars, and drinks, taking inventory of all these items.

I only saw my co-worker on shift end, giving detail and accounts of stock and fuel, management appeared to be cool(not true), the hardest part was management, the job was fun, all about fuel.
kroger is a great place to work
Bistro Server (Current Employee), Virginia Beach, VAApril 19, 2015
Pros: great healthcare
working for this company i have learned a better scene of team work working in a bistro we have to work together as a team and for that i am grateful but i feel as though my time is up and i need to look for something a litter more challenging.
It was seasonal.
Courtesy Clerk (Former Employee), Knoxville, TnApril 17, 2015
I worked for them seasonal. I would have loved to stay with them. They were telling me the whole time "You'll be able to go to part time and stay." When it came to the end of my last work I was looking forward to seeing the next weeks schedule, but it never came.
Fun workplace
Cashier (Former Employee), Marion, OHApril 17, 2015
Pros: %off at kroger's
The most enjoyable part of this job was meeting new customer's and having my regular's. I'd say the hardest part of this job was learning the U-scan and cashier register's. But as soon as I learned them it was quit easy. My co-worker's was great and made the day fly by. They reminded me of me happy,out going,helping other's. The management was wonderful very understanding people and they loved helping people. A typical day at work was clocking in started working on the cash register greeting customer's helping them to the car if needed. Also cleaning the breakrooms and restrooms. Going to breaks and lunch. Helping my other co=workers bag if they didn't have a bagger.
FUN WORK PLACE MEET LOTS OF NEW PEOPLE
Crew Member (Current Employee), Toledo, OHApril 14, 2015
DAYS AT WORK ARE PRETTY FAST AND EASY. MANAGMENT IS GOOD. CO-WORKERS ARE NICE AND FUN TO WORK WITH. LEARNING PRODUCE CODES IS ABOUT THE HARDEST PART ABOUT MY JOB. THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART ABOUT THE JOB IS YOU CAN BE YOURSELF.
okay place to work
Cashier (Former Employee), Durham, NCMarch 25, 2015
Not enough hours that they was trying to give. It was and interesting place to work. It was not in my field of education for me to contiune to stay working for them.
It was a good place to work
overnight stocker (Former Employee), Starkville, MSMarch 24, 2015
It was a good place to work. could've paid more. but it was overall ok. I didn't like the fact that i couldn't transfer to columbus and so i had to quit.

1 2 3 4 5