Kroger's

Kroger's Employee Reviews

A great place to work at for a first job or high school job.
Cashier (Current Employee), 10250 Missouri City, TX 77459May 12, 2015
Pros: Fun Staff, Meeting new people, Making a relationship with customers, Sometimes you get to help other departments
Cons: One break: 15 or 30 minutes, Unorganized management depending on store, $7.45 and $7.55 minimum wage, favortism for advancement
Kroger's is a lively job. A good job but unorganized depending on your store and the management. Your co-workers will become your second family and friends. Kroger's will probably be the last retail company to bump up their minimum wage unlike their competitors, because of this their is a high turn over rate and employment rate at this company.
Great learning experience
Coffee Shop Trainer (Former Employee), Pearland, TXApril 30, 2015
Pros: Friendly reular customers
Cons: no benefits, General Manager refussed to let emplyees work 40 hours
We had loyal customers with amazing employee's and I was able to build great work relationships. I also had the privilege to work in different departments, such as the home good department, drug and prescriptions, produce, and cashier.
Working @ Kroger's
Fuel Center Clerk (Former Employee), Sandy Springs, GAApril 24, 2015
Pros: thet job itself
Cons: Is alway management
For Kroger's I worked in a small one person booth and control the fuel needs of others, checking on gauges and tank of fuel, supplying the customer with their fuel needs, restocking and shelving the items supplied in the booth like candy, cigarettes, potato chips, lighters, cigars, and drinks, taking inventory of all these items.

I only saw my co-worker on shift end, giving detail and accounts of stock and fuel, management appeared to be cool(not true), the hardest part was management, the job was fun, all about fuel.
kroger is a great place to work
Bistro Server (Current Employee), Virginia Beach, VAApril 19, 2015
Pros: great healthcare
working for this company i have learned a better scene of team work working in a bistro we have to work together as a team and for that i am grateful but i feel as though my time is up and i need to look for something a litter more challenging.
It was seasonal.
Courtesy Clerk (Former Employee), Knoxville, TnApril 17, 2015
I worked for them seasonal. I would have loved to stay with them. They were telling me the whole time "You'll be able to go to part time and stay." When it came to the end of my last work I was looking forward to seeing the next weeks schedule, but it never came.
Fun workplace
Cashier (Former Employee), Marion, OHApril 17, 2015
Pros: %off at kroger's
The most enjoyable part of this job was meeting new customer's and having my regular's. I'd say the hardest part of this job was learning the U-scan and cashier register's. But as soon as I learned them it was quit easy. My co-worker's was great and made the day fly by. They reminded me of me happy,out going,helping other's. The management was wonderful very understanding people and they loved helping people. A typical day at work was clocking in started working on the cash register greeting customer's helping them to the car if needed. Also cleaning the breakrooms and restrooms. Going to breaks and lunch. Helping my other co=workers bag if they didn't have a bagger.
FUN WORK PLACE MEET LOTS OF NEW PEOPLE
Crew Member (Current Employee), Toledo, OHApril 14, 2015
DAYS AT WORK ARE PRETTY FAST AND EASY. MANAGMENT IS GOOD. CO-WORKERS ARE NICE AND FUN TO WORK WITH. LEARNING PRODUCE CODES IS ABOUT THE HARDEST PART ABOUT MY JOB. THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART ABOUT THE JOB IS YOU CAN BE YOURSELF.
okay place to work
Cashier (Former Employee), Durham, NCMarch 25, 2015
Not enough hours that they was trying to give. It was and interesting place to work. It was not in my field of education for me to contiune to stay working for them.
It was a good place to work
overnight stocker (Former Employee), Starkville, MSMarch 24, 2015
It was a good place to work. could've paid more. but it was overall ok. I didn't like the fact that i couldn't transfer to columbus and so i had to quit.
a good way to start a career
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Louisville, KYMarch 19, 2015
I liked my co-workers. we helped each other out. fun place to be at times and long hours. it thought me a lot. like how to do OSHA paper work.
it ok
Cashier (Former Employee), Port Huron, MIMarch 16, 2015
you work a sun-sat shift, i learned how to run a u-scan and that was cool, some of the managerment or ok and pretty cool, i like all my co-worker
My work at Krogers
Asst Manager Drug GM (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAMarch 9, 2015
My typical day was working the trucks three days a week. Helping customers and helping the front end by taking customers on the register. My manager wasn't much help for me. Loved my co workers were helpful and fun to work with. My hardest part of my job was trying to move up in the company and wasn't able to. The most enjoyable was helping customer with all their needs.
Overall Rewiew
Cashier (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 5, 2015
I liked Kroger's but the customers were just to wild but I knew most of the people that worked there and that didn't work there that would come in so I was comfortable but overall the supervisors were cool and the managers were ok.
Very interesting place to work
Courtesy Clerk / Deli Clerk (Former Employee), Wheeling, WVMarch 4, 2015
Well on a normal day I would clock in about 5 min before my shift started and get to my station. Once in my department I would find out what needed to be completed and get right on it. I would make salads and begin prep for the food bars for the next day. All the while keeping my eye on the counter to assist customers as they need it.
I feel I learned a lot about people and the way to treat them as well. Everyone is different and they need different types of help, as do they expect different types of help. I was not very impressed with the management team as a whole. They never seemed to be on the same page, one manager would tell you one thing and the other would complain and say that is not correct and give you completely different directions. This to say the least was very stressful. The others I worked with were great in general. Worked well with me and I worked pretty well with all of them as well. The job was not at all hard for me I knew what I was doing from working in the food service field in the Marines. I very much enjoyed working with the public, I find people very interesting and like to learn from them.
The Perfect Lazy Job
Front End Utility Service Clerk (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 2, 2015
Working with this company was a breeze, standing there displaying main selling products were easy even an child can do it
krogers
Meat Department (Former Employee), Zanesville, OHFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: great work atmosphere
Cons: not enought hours
The job was fine .Just not enough hours to met my needs . I would go back ,But I would have to have more hours.I liked learning the new cuts I was being tought . Wanted to learn more about seafood
nice place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee), alpharetta gaFebruary 11, 2015
laid back place to work for a first job you learn how to deal with different type of people on a daily basis i liked working here
Best place to work
Cashier (Former Employee), Memphis, TNFebruary 9, 2015
I loved the whole work environment of this place. The management was awesome, everyone got their jobs done in a timely manner. Whenever there was a problem things got done accurately, sometimes with the help of others. I wouldn't really say there was a hard part of the job, i love it.
Great job
Customer Service Department (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 8, 2015
Pros: good
Cons: bad
Great job for anyone i have no complaints and would go back if they wanted me too i just keft that job because i went off to college in Huntsville tx,
I enjoyed meeting customers
Cashier (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 1, 2015
Pros: paid vacations and holidays
Cons: not enough help
I enjoyed meeting customers. When they came back in;I would ask them about their family and pets. I managed the cash register and UScan. I also put items back that customers didn't need.

1 2 3 4 5