Kroger Co

Kroger Co Employee Reviews

Lean stocking of products and some Cashier.
Cashier and Food Stocker (Former Employee), Chamblee, GAAugust 1, 2015
Pros: Quiet work overnight.
Cons: Sleeping in daytime after work.
The only job where I worked the third shift, I enjoyed stocking of products in an efficient manner, also served customers to find what they need.
good
Cashier (Current Employee), South Lyon, MIAugust 1, 2015
good environment, decent people,fast paced speed is key, computer skills are needed, very little training. nothing else to say blah
not the best company
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (Current Employee), houstonJuly 30, 2015
Cons: pay sucks
depends on you store location and management. pay sucks. insurance is okay after 1 year. easy to move up in the company if you are a well like person
The Best Retail Store Ive Ever Been In
Cashier/Bagger (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 29, 2015
Pros: Easy Access To Most Essentials While Working
Cons: Not showing for good pay and cleanliness
Great Service Enjoyable Customers And The Lovely Produce.Great Taste In Food And Everything.Ive Always Felt Welcome At This Department Store.Pay is Weekly.
previous employee
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJuly 26, 2015
Pros: vacation
Cons: crazy work environment
ok place to work. Benefits were good, management had annual trips to a resort. Not sure if that is still in affect. Other than that, its a grocery chain full of rude customers.
Kroger was a fun and knowledgeable place to be employed. Very clean, upbeat, and friendly as well.
Cashier/Filemaintenance (Former Employee), Atlanta, GaJuly 25, 2015
A typical day at work for me is first greeting people from customers to our associates as I'm entering the door, Lining up everything that needed to be done that day and focusing on the duties that needed to be taken care of. The things I've learned here is how important the customers really are and if wasn't for them I wouldn't be employed. I think the hardest part about the job is when the time runs out, even when I'm done with my normal duties I want to do more to put ease on the following day. But the most enjoyable part of my day is being able to interact with customers and getting to meet new people everyday.
Grocery store bliss
Clerk (Former Employee), Augusta, GAJuly 25, 2015
Pros: Friendly enviroment
Cons: very little work week hours
Fun upbeat environment everyone had a cheerful attitude. Workload was steady paced the store grossed a lot of money. In turn had the clerks steady going. Enjoyed handling customers special requests for cutting meats and produce.
Learning opportunity everyday
Accounting/ Supervisor (Current Employee), GAJuly 22, 2015
Upbeat work environment very helpful and respectful to customers and fellow employees. Teaches one how to whole heartedly helpful and is great with gaining critical thinking skills.
it ws
Courtesy Clerk (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJuly 20, 2015
it was good no raises really no higher learning or a way to get better training at this job be it was okay for a part time job not a full time job
Great meeting new people and interacting with them.
Customer Services Associate (Former Employee), Memphis,TnJuly 20, 2015
I really didn't enjoy working with the company. Management always had a problem if you did something good and really tried to hard to satify customers to the point where they would lose employees.
Not a good place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Toledo, OhioJuly 20, 2015
Too many hours. Not enough benefits. I am part time working full time hours. I get one vacation and on average I work 38 hours a week.
They are getting better
Front End Supervisor (Former Employee), Lexington, KYJuly 17, 2015
I miss the days of a strong union, but Kroger gets the point at last. You treat your employees well and they treat you and the customers well.
Great place to work and interact with customers
Meat Service Clerk (Former Employee), Washington Court House, OhioJuly 16, 2015
Pros: Great atmosphere and co-workers
Great place to work and interact with customers. Very organized and goal oriented job. Management was always encouraging and personable.
Fast work environment
Courtesy Clerk (Former Employee), Kettering, OHJuly 15, 2015
Everyday you met knew people, there was never a dull moment. It was very enjoyable because I had the chance to brighten someone day with just saying Hello, "How are you?."
happy
Cashier (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 12, 2015
great benefits! awesome team work! a way to learn customer relations and also become a team leader. this job was my first customer service job
fun place to work for
Deli/Bakery/Kitchen/Nutrition/Dairy Clerk (Former Employee), Grayson, GAJuly 6, 2015
The managers are nice, the coworkers are nice, and the customers are nice as well. It is all about customer service over there, and it is a lot of fun to talk to the customers and the coworkers. If it payed well enough, this would be the ideal job.
A good place to work for retail.
Produce Clerk (Former Employee), Morgantown, WVJune 29, 2015
Pros: Number of breaks, benefits
Cons: A lot of call-ins, not enough help somedays
A typical day of work involved stocking and prepping produce, marking down items, and helping costumers with any questions they have. I learned ways to improve on helping customers as well as some of the technology involved in the grocery business. Management was good about letting the workers know what they wanted and were good about listening to anything workers had to say. My co-workers were – more... usually helpful with a few that didn't seem to care that much. The hardest part of the job was moving the product from the loading dock to the produce cooler and prep room. This was because of the amount of product on the pallets that we would move as well as the distance from the loading dock in the back of the store to the produce cooler which was in the front of the store. The most enjoyable part of the job was probably stocking because it was nice to see the department filled up after it started as empty. Seeing the end product of that was always very nice. – less
Good people to work with but lacks management leadership
Portfolio Process Engineer (Former Employee), Blue Ash, OHJune 29, 2015
Pros: Stable company
Cons: Bad political culture
Very political environment, in the majority of cases the wrong people in management positions. promotions depends on who you know, not what you know.
Kroger
meat clerk (Former Employee), lake orion miJune 24, 2015
this was a fun and educational place to work, I worked with good people and enjoyed the customer relations, the most enjoyable part of my job was interaction with customers
Mighty Grocery Store
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Blacksburg, VAJune 24, 2015
Pros: Great scheduling
Cons: Managers tend to play 'favorites'
Kroger has been growing for several years and I don't see it stopping anytime soon. I learned about customer relations and being able to do anything that requires to make a customer leave happy.

1 2 3 4 5