kroger manufacturing Employee Reviews

Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCMay 22, 2017
This company taught me a lot and helped me develop my skills. To this day I still buy their products and utilize the trainings that I gained knowledge from
The absolute best place to work in the world!
Electric Pallet Jack Operator/Order Puller (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 20, 2017
At Kroger's warehouse, it was more than just being a worker. You were apart of a team. A family. Kroger's warehouse does the absolute best to ensure that their workers are comfortable physically, mentally and financially. Kroger's warehouse should be listed as one of the top best companies to work for. Their benefits covers everything!!
Pros
Benefits and the care for the employees
Cons
N/a
Manufacturing
Production Department Clerk (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 7, 2017
Great place to work. Really nice and friendly co workers. Never had a bad day and my boss was always in a good mood and thanked his employees for being there.
ok
Lab technician (Former Employee) –  Tolleson, AZJanuary 25, 2017
must be willing to move if you wish to move up. Hourly workers are nice for the most part. Leaders are hit or miss, they tend to hold onto bad leaders for years.
Job Culture is not a priority
Hourly Associate (Former Employee) –  Tolleson, AZAugust 16, 2016
Kroger can be a great place to work for if management will hold all associates accountable for their actions equally. Some policies and procedures are properly handled while the important ones that will link to integrity are not.
Pros
Healthcare and benefits
Cons
hours and work loads
Great for a Career in food manufacturing
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Newark, OHAugust 15, 2016
If you want a career in food manufacturing then this is place for you. Once you make it through the Career training program you will be eligible to start applying for jobs in your field through the Kroger company. The career training program while very intense, will prepare you for a career of regular promotions and advancement through the corporate ladder.
Pros
Good Career System, Great benefits, Great pay
Cons
Work life is demanding, rotational shifts, relocation is a must
Productive, fun and fast pace environment.
Training Implementation Manager-Fry's Division (Current Employee) –  ArizonaJune 2, 2016
Coach associates in several stores for the Fry's Division in the Bakery Department. Assist with remodels and new store grand openings.
Pros
Meeting new people everyday
Cons
Wanting more time with associates
Great company to work for
GENERAL UTILITY WORKER (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 2, 2016
Kroger manufacturing was a great company to work for. They provide internal advancement opportunities and great benefits for there workers. They do require you to work a lot of hours on all three shifts. Be ready!
Great Activities
Forklift, Machine Operator, Kettle cooker (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 12, 2016
Working here at Kroger its never a dull moment. The service is great. Everyone is nice. and they are very organized. I sanitized everything i also worked in the Tanks. Mangers were great. never had a problem.
Pros
Free Lunches Bonuses
Cons
N/a
Production Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COApril 19, 2016
Overall, a decent company with great benefits. Upper management lacks sensible competency. Free bakery goods, to try and to take home. A lot of redundancy in the typical day.
Enjoy working and helping with customers
Dillon's Food & Pharmacy (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSFebruary 10, 2016
I've learned how to help as a team to achieve my goals helping with customers. The management would there to let us know if they needed our help with things to make our store a better place for customers. The hardest part may be when one of your co-workers might of left an forgotton to finish with all their work an left you with more to do. The thing I enjoy most that we sometime get awards for the extra work we do to make our store a good place to be.
growth opportunities
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee) –  Springfield, TNOctober 20, 2015
growth opportunities, the people are great, located in mulitple states. Stable company, pay is comfortable, and relocation is an option.
Productive and a great environment to make you a better leader
Production Supervisor (Union) (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 2, 2015
I'm learning how to manage people and multiple processes simultaneously. I'm currently learning lean and six sigma skills that will help reduce waste and increase efficiency.
Pros
Opportunities for advancement with in the company
Cons
The culture among the work force
great environment to work, family oriented place with great personnel
Production Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GASeptember 15, 2015
this job was a great place to work, the workers was great and the teamwork was strong with one another. the company treated their workers well, great competitive pay and equal balance of home and work life.
Pros
incentives quarterly, massages quarterly, great competitive pay, great insurance
Cons
management, the business wasn't generating enough profit
Geat company to work for
Adjuster/Inventory Auditor/Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Artesia, CASeptember 10, 2015
My co-employees and supervisors are great! My Controller recognized my skills and growth and delegated/trusted tasks beyond my job description.
Pros
free lunches, annual company outing with family
Great place to work.
QA Lab Technician Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Compton, CAAugust 21, 2015
Great place to work, union environment and the best benefits package around. Well paid wages and a pension!! What more is there to say??
Probably my favorite job.
Palletizing Lead (Former Employee) –  Layton UtahFebruary 18, 2015
I worked in palletizing it was great! worked the graveyard shift so I didn't have to put up with management. Majority of my time was spent driving a forklift, palletizing ice cream, or cleaning. Good pay for what I was doing.
Pros
Good pay
great benefits
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 5, 2014
great health benefits wonderful co-workers as well some oppurtinity advancements
Pros
Very slow in job advacement
Cons
Great health benefits
Not so thrilling.
Human Resources Administrator Indianapolis Bakery (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 14, 2014
Environment is not adaptable of change. However the union experience for HR is a great learning opportunity.
Good place
ASP (Current Employee) –  usaJuly 13, 2014
Good place, salary does not go with your education qualifications
Pros
nice people
Cons
salary ridiculous

Ask a question about working or interviewing at kroger manufacturing. Our community is ready to answer.