Kroll Factual Data

Kroll Factual Data United States Employee Reviews

fun place to work
Customer Contact Center Representive (Former Employee), Loveland, COFebruary 10, 2015
I loved my job and coming to work every day. They took great care of the employees and such. I always had communication from my higher ups as to what I was doing well and could use improvement on.
Pleasant Atmosphere
Customer Care Center Representative (Former Employee), Loveland, COJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: great company picnics
Cons: didn't receive good raises at all.
I was given the opportunity to learn a lot about Credit Reports thru the 2years. Took about 115 calls daily each day was a different adventure. Management was kind and personable to me, never having any issues. Co-workers became family, nothing was difficult
about the position. Enjoyed helping the customers and clients calling in for help.
Great company
Customer Service Representative III (Former Employee), Loveland, COJanuary 12, 2015
Kroll was a great company to work for. The work was enjoyable, I love my supervisor, and my co-workers. It was like a big family. It is sad that they are sending everything over seas now. The only thing I didn't like was the pay. We did a lot of work and it felt like we didn't get paid enough. We put up with a lot of yelling and screaming from client and customers and we could have been compensated more, But other than that, it was awesome!
Excelent Company
Quickscore Representative (Former Employee), Loveland, COJuly 19, 2014
I absolutely enjoyed working for Kroll Factual Data. This company recognized good work ethics and rewarded them accordingly.
Poor pay
Loan Processor 2 (Former Employee), Loveland, COJune 23, 2014
They pay poorly and care very little about their employees. Layoffs happen all the time.
Employees are used and thrown away
Former employee (Former Employee), Loveland, COApril 30, 2014
Pros: the people, ok salary
Cons: major amount of micromanagment and disregard for employees.
For a vendor dealing with large clients, the emphasis is on numbers, not quality which creates problems. Management seems to be either not knowledgeable about the client's particular needs or not experienced enough to know how to deal with the client. Favoritism runs rampant and there is a culture of changing the rules as they see fit.
Fun work place
Mortgage Quality Control Analyst (Former Employee), Englewood, COMarch 8, 2014
Pros: free lunches ect
I have many years of excellent experience. During this period, I have developed and refined my skills in many areas including office administration, project management, word processing, data entry, records maintenance, audit work, quality assurance, and client relations.
no review
QC/QA Analyst (Former Employee), Englewood, CODecember 5, 2013
I didn't work there long enough to form an opinion. They seemed to be a good company but did not get the clients they thought they would get.
It was a nice place to work.
Data Entry (Former Employee), Lyndonville, VTOctober 7, 2013
It was a nice place to work, I go along well with my co-workers. If you were have a problem with work, they made it very easy for you to talk openly about to the manager.
Friendly and good team work
Customer Service (Former Employee), Loveland, COSeptember 3, 2013
A typical day at work was always different and fun. I have learned how do deal with problems with custuomers. The co-workers always were the to help when needed. The hardest part of it was not being able to do more then I can do. The most enjoyable part ot the job as all the pot luckes we had.
Ok work enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Loveland, COAugust 25, 2013
I would update credit reports. Co-workers and customers were great. Management was great.
I would not recommend
Customer Service (Former Employee), Loveland, COAugust 18, 2013
High stress, low pay, ever changing statistics, I would not recommend anyone to apply here unless you are good at sales
Inconsistant workplace
Independent Verification Specialist (Current Employee), Loveland, COJuly 26, 2013
Recently 75% of the work was outsourced to India. There is a feeling of insecurity and people are unsure of the future of the company.
Quite a bit of disorganization recently.
Multiple opportunities to learn and grow.
Loan Processor II (Current Employee), Loveland, COJuly 13, 2013
I have been given the opportunity to work in four different departments in the four years I have been employed and I am grateful for the advancements and training I have received.
Kroll Factual Data
Network Operations Technician (Former Employee), Loveland, COApril 24, 2013
Kroll isn't a bad place to work. Work recommend it. I left because I moved. Kroll isn't a bad place to work. Work recommend it. I left because I moved.
very busy place
Customer Service (Former Employee), Loveland, COApril 12, 2013
I learned about the mortgage industry and about loan and credit reports. The do's and dont's about them. what can help and hurt your credit.
Industry Expertise
Account Executive/Product Manager (Former Employee), Loveland, COApril 4, 2013
Pros: product set
Cons: economy
KFD is well positioned to provide a variety of core and ancillary services to lenders.
Good stable company
Inventory Control / Purchasing Supervisor (Former Employee), Loveland, COJanuary 25, 2013
Pros: the ability to work on my own to accomplish the company's needs
Cons: didn't pay all that well.
This position gave me a chance to use my skills to construct a new warehouse environment.People were very pleasant to work with and they always were respectful.
Over all a great and relaxed place to work
Data Entry (Former Employee), Lyndonville, VTOctober 19, 2012
Was a great place to work. Great co-workers with an outstanding management team made this an ideal office setting. A relaxed and comfortable environment so long as everyone was putting in then fair share of work.
Not the best place to work at anymore.....
Mortgage Customer Service (Former Employee), Loveland, COSeptember 28, 2012
Kroll used to be an amazing place to work. The supervisors and upper management cared, balance of work and family was great, benefits were amazing, Now that a major company bought out Kroll, they are turning it into a major call center environment. There is now mandatory overtime, the benefits are expensive and not worth getting. Raises are horrible and bonuses have all been taken away. The upper management team has been slowly changing to the employees from the company that bought out Kroll. There are major changes coming for this company. I do not recommend this employer.

Kroll Factual Data Salaries