Kroll Factual Data Employee Reviews

Okay company
Mortgage Processor/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COSeptember 11, 2017
Company does not pay their employees what they really should deserve with minimal time off and not a whole lot of opportunities to grow and move on up.
Kroll Factual Phone Operator
CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COApril 24, 2017
I enjoyed working at Kroll Factual Data. The office
was clean, easy access to things. Everyone was very nice.

Management easy to work with and learn from.

Work load was easy answering phones, insurance that
employer supplied was good, pay not good.
Pros
Activies/Lunches
Cons
Not good Pay
terrible place to work
Investigator (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COJanuary 18, 2017
there is nothing to say here, if you need a job then working here does provide a paycheck but if you have an offer at less pay some where else take it
Pros
non
Cons
everything
Office Setting turned Call Center
Mortgage Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Loveland, CoSeptember 14, 2016
Had my own desk, answered phones worked files. Did my job well above required with little to no supervision. Had to deal with stress full times where we had system changes that didn't go as planned and got behind and worked to get caught up. Would try to have fun times with co-workers if it was joking about work or out side life. Most enjoyable is got to meet some great people who became life long friends.
Pros
Win tickets to budwisier Event center.
Cons
Never closed for bad weather
To many lay offs
Sr. Mortgage Loan Investigator (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COJuly 8, 2016
The company went bankrupt and laid off so many employees. I was afraid every day that I would be laid off. I liked the people I worked with. I liked the company in whole and wish I could have had a long career with them.
Pros
Good people to work with
Cons
lay offs
Unproductive Department
Quality Control Analyst III (Former Employee) –  Loveland, CO 80538June 15, 2016
Was hired in anticipation of an increase in workload that never materialized. Immediate supervisor did not seem to be aware of company organization.
Pros
Enjoyable workplace
Cons
Too much down time
Ride the waves
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COApril 17, 2016
This business is not economically diverse. With the business they are in, if the market changes they struggle. I hope they can find a better way to be a staple in the world.
Pros
Great people to work with.
Cons
Job security is not there
great environment to work in
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COApril 5, 2016
I enjoyed going to work in the office daily. They were family oriented and got along with everyone there. We were all like a little family. Management listened when we spoke and were very supportive. I was provided the opportunity to work from home after about 3 years. Our company was bought by one of our competitors and they removed the remote employee position I had. The company was a great company to work for and allowed workers to move up with the opportunity of advancement.
Engaging workload, but no company
Customer Service Representative III (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COOctober 25, 2015
Great coworkers and team leaders. Very time sensitive, but a fun environment. Frequent meetings kept everyone in the loop, which isn't always the case. It's a shame the company went bankrupt. It was a great place to work.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
The company no longer exists
Great job
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COSeptember 8, 2015
This is a great job. The people are super to work with and the management is sincerely concerned with the the employees in a personal manner not only work. The job gets stressful at times but at the end of the day it is still a good place to work.
Pros
Great Management
Cons
Sometimes it can be very streesful
A fast paced environment that creates change
Senior Vice President of Operations (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COApril 25, 2015
A leader in technology, solutions, and customer service. The team is dedicated, motivated, and capable of making meaningful change. An industry leader.
fun place to work
Customer Contact Center Representive (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COFebruary 10, 2015
I loved my job and coming to work every day. They took great care of the employees and such. I always had communication from my higher ups as to what I was doing well and could use improvement on.
Pleasant Atmosphere
Customer Care Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COJanuary 24, 2015
I was given the opportunity to learn a lot about Credit Reports thru the 2years. Took about 115 calls daily each day was a different adventure. Management was kind and personable to me, never having any issues. Co-workers became family, nothing was difficult
about the position. Enjoyed helping the customers and clients calling in for help.
Pros
Great Company Picnics
Cons
Didn't receive good raises at all.
Great company
Customer Service Representative III (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COJanuary 12, 2015
Kroll was a great company to work for. The work was enjoyable, I love my supervisor, and my co-workers. It was like a big family. It is sad that they are sending everything over seas now. The only thing I didn't like was the pay. We did a lot of work and it felt like we didn't get paid enough. We put up with a lot of yelling and screaming from client and customers and we could have been compensated more, But other than that, it was awesome!
Excelent Company
Quickscore Representative (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COJuly 19, 2014
I absolutely enjoyed working for Kroll Factual Data. This company recognized good work ethics and rewarded them accordingly.
Poor pay
Loan Processor 2 (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COJune 23, 2014
They pay poorly and care very little about their employees. Layoffs happen all the time.
Employees are used and thrown away
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COApril 30, 2014
For a vendor dealing with large clients, the emphasis is on numbers, not quality which creates problems. Management seems to be either not knowledgeable about the client's particular needs or not experienced enough to know how to deal with the client. Favoritism runs rampant and there is a culture of changing the rules as they see fit.
Pros
The people, ok salary
Cons
Major amount of micromanagment and disregard for employees.
Fun work place
Mortgage Quality Control Analyst (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COMarch 8, 2014
I have many years of excellent experience. During this period, I have developed and refined my skills in many areas including office administration, project management, word processing, data entry, records maintenance, audit work, quality assurance, and client relations.
Pros
Free Lunches ect
no review
QC/QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Englewood, CODecember 5, 2013
I didn't work there long enough to form an opinion. They seemed to be a good company but did not get the clients they thought they would get.
It was a nice place to work.
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Lyndonville, VTOctober 7, 2013
It was a nice place to work, I go along well with my co-workers. If you were have a problem with work, they made it very easy for you to talk openly about to the manager.