Kroll Factual Data Employee Reviews in United States

Unproductive Department
Quality Control Analyst III (Former Employee) –  Loveland, CO 80538June 15, 2016
Was hired in anticipation of an increase in workload that never materialized. Immediate supervisor did not seem to be aware of company organization.
Pros
Enjoyable workplace
Cons
Too much down time
Ride the waves
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COApril 17, 2016
This business is not economically diverse. With the business they are in, if the market changes they struggle. I hope they can find a better way to be a staple in the world.
Pros
Great people to work with.
Cons
Job security is not there
great environment to work in
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COApril 5, 2016
I enjoyed going to work in the office daily. They were family oriented and got along with everyone there. We were all like a little family. Management listened when we spoke and were very supportive. I was provided the opportunity to work from home after about 3 years. Our company was bought by one of our competitors and they removed the remote employee position I had. The company was a great company to work for and allowed workers to move up with the opportunity of advancement.
Engaging workload, but no company
Customer Service Representative III (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COOctober 25, 2015
Great coworkers and team leaders. Very time sensitive, but a fun environment. Frequent meetings kept everyone in the loop, which isn't always the case. It's a shame the company went bankrupt. It was a great place to work.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
The company no longer exists
Great job
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COSeptember 8, 2015
This is a great job. The people are super to work with and the management is sincerely concerned with the the employees in a personal manner not only work. The job gets stressful at times but at the end of the day it is still a good place to work.
Pros
Great Management
Cons
Sometimes it can be very streesful
A fast paced environment that creates change
Senior Vice President of Operations (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COApril 25, 2015
A leader in technology, solutions, and customer service. The team is dedicated, motivated, and capable of making meaningful change. An industry leader.
fun place to work
Customer Contact Center Representive (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COFebruary 10, 2015
I loved my job and coming to work every day. They took great care of the employees and such. I always had communication from my higher ups as to what I was doing well and could use improvement on.
Pleasant Atmosphere
Customer Care Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COJanuary 24, 2015
I was given the opportunity to learn a lot about Credit Reports thru the 2years. Took about 115 calls daily each day was a different adventure. Management was kind and personable to me, never having any issues. Co-workers became family, nothing was difficult
about the position. Enjoyed helping the customers and clients calling in for help.
Pros
great company picnics
Cons
didn't receive good raises at all.
Great company
Customer Service Representative III (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COJanuary 12, 2015
Kroll was a great company to work for. The work was enjoyable, I love my supervisor, and my co-workers. It was like a big family. It is sad that they are sending everything over seas now. The only thing I didn't like was the pay. We did a lot of work and it felt like we didn't get paid enough. We put up with a lot of yelling and screaming from client and customers and we could have been compensated more, But other than that, it was awesome!
Excelent Company
Quickscore Representative (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COJuly 19, 2014
I absolutely enjoyed working for Kroll Factual Data. This company recognized good work ethics and rewarded them accordingly.
Poor pay
Loan Processor 2 (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COJune 23, 2014
They pay poorly and care very little about their employees. Layoffs happen all the time.
Employees are used and thrown away
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COApril 30, 2014
For a vendor dealing with large clients, the emphasis is on numbers, not quality which creates problems. Management seems to be either not knowledgeable about the client's particular needs or not experienced enough to know how to deal with the client. Favoritism runs rampant and there is a culture of changing the rules as they see fit.
Pros
the people, ok salary
Cons
major amount of micromanagment and disregard for employees.
Fun work place
Mortgage Quality Control Analyst (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COMarch 8, 2014
I have many years of excellent experience. During this period, I have developed and refined my skills in many areas including office administration, project management, word processing, data entry, records maintenance, audit work, quality assurance, and client relations.
Pros
free lunches ect
no review
QC/QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Englewood, CODecember 5, 2013
I didn't work there long enough to form an opinion. They seemed to be a good company but did not get the clients they thought they would get.
It was a nice place to work.
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Lyndonville, VTOctober 7, 2013
It was a nice place to work, I go along well with my co-workers. If you were have a problem with work, they made it very easy for you to talk openly about to the manager.
Friendly and good team work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COSeptember 3, 2013
A typical day at work was always different and fun. I have learned how do deal with problems with custuomers. The co-workers always were the to help when needed. The hardest part of it was not being able to do more then I can do. The most enjoyable part ot the job as all the pot luckes we had.
Ok work enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COAugust 25, 2013
I would update credit reports. Co-workers and customers were great. Management was great.
I would not recommend
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COAugust 18, 2013
High stress, low pay, ever changing statistics, I would not recommend anyone to apply here unless you are good at sales
Inconsistant workplace
Independent Verification Specialist (Current Employee) –  Loveland, COJuly 26, 2013
Recently 75% of the work was outsourced to India. There is a feeling of insecurity and people are unsure of the future of the company.
Quite a bit of disorganization recently.
Multiple opportunities to learn and grow.
Loan Processor II (Current Employee) –  Loveland, COJuly 13, 2013
I have been given the opportunity to work in four different departments in the four years I have been employed and I am grateful for the advancements and training I have received.

2.4