Kroll Factual Data Employee Reviews

terrible place to work
Investigator (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COJanuary 18, 2017
there is nothing to say here, if you need a job then working here does provide a paycheck but if you have an offer at less pay some where else take it
Pros
non
Cons
everything
To many lay offs
Sr. Mortgage Loan Investigator (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COJuly 8, 2016
The company went bankrupt and laid off so many employees. I was afraid every day that I would be laid off. I liked the people I worked with. I liked the company in whole and wish I could have had a long career with them.
Pros
Good people to work with
Cons
lay offs
great environment to work in
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COApril 5, 2016
I enjoyed going to work in the office daily. They were family oriented and got along with everyone there. We were all like a little family. Management listened when we spoke and were very supportive. I was provided the opportunity to work from home after about 3 years. Our company was bought by one of our competitors and they removed the remote employee position I had. The company was a great company to work for and allowed workers to move up with the opportunity of advancement.
Unproductive Department
Quality Control Analyst III (Former Employee) –  Loveland, CO 80538June 15, 2016
Was hired in anticipation of an increase in workload that never materialized. Immediate supervisor did not seem to be aware of company organization.
Pros
Enjoyable workplace
Cons
Too much down time
Ride the waves
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COApril 17, 2016
This business is not economically diverse. With the business they are in, if the market changes they struggle. I hope they can find a better way to be a staple in the world.
Pros
Great people to work with.
Cons
Job security is not there
Engaging workload, but no company
Customer Service Representative III (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COOctober 25, 2015
Great coworkers and team leaders. Very time sensitive, but a fun environment. Frequent meetings kept everyone in the loop, which isn't always the case. It's a shame the company went bankrupt. It was a great place to work.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
The company no longer exists
Great job
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COSeptember 8, 2015
This is a great job. The people are super to work with and the management is sincerely concerned with the the employees in a personal manner not only work. The job gets stressful at times but at the end of the day it is still a good place to work.
Pros
Great Management
Cons
Sometimes it can be very streesful
Great company
Customer Service Representative III (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COJanuary 12, 2015
Kroll was a great company to work for. The work was enjoyable, I love my supervisor, and my co-workers. It was like a big family. It is sad that they are sending everything over seas now. The only thing I didn't like was the pay. We did a lot of work and it felt like we didn't get paid enough. We put up with a lot of yelling and screaming from client and customers and we could have been compensated more, But other than that, it was awesome!
Pleasant Atmosphere
Customer Care Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COJanuary 24, 2015
I was given the opportunity to learn a lot about Credit Reports thru the 2years. Took about 115 calls daily each day was a different adventure. Management was kind and personable to me, never having any issues. Co-workers became family, nothing was difficult
about the position. Enjoyed helping the customers and clients calling in for help.
Pros
Great Company Picnics
Cons
Didn't receive good raises at all.
Not the best place to work at anymore.....
Mortgage Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COSeptember 28, 2012
Kroll used to be an amazing place to work. The supervisors and upper management cared, balance of work and family was great, benefits were amazing, Now that a major company bought out Kroll, they are turning it into a major call center environment. There is now mandatory overtime, the benefits are expensive and not worth getting. Raises are horrible and bonuses have all been taken away. The upper management team has been slowly changing to the employees from the company that bought out Kroll. There are major changes coming for this company. I do not recommend this employer.
Employees are used and thrown away
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COApril 30, 2014
For a vendor dealing with large clients, the emphasis is on numbers, not quality which creates problems. Management seems to be either not knowledgeable about the client's particular needs or not experienced enough to know how to deal with the client. Favoritism runs rampant and there is a culture of changing the rules as they see fit.
Pros
The people, ok salary
Cons
Major amount of micromanagment and disregard for employees.
Great mortgage services organization
Vice President Business Development (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COSeptember 13, 2012
Company grew very fast over a 6 year period. Through 3 acquisitions the company mostly remained intact until a few months after the last one. Most of the executive management including myself were let go. Company seems to be staying afloat and increasing revenues.
Pros
beautiful campus. good people
Fun work place
Mortgage Quality Control Analyst (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COMarch 8, 2014
I have many years of excellent experience. During this period, I have developed and refined my skills in many areas including office administration, project management, word processing, data entry, records maintenance, audit work, quality assurance, and client relations.
Pros
Free Lunches ect
Friendly and good team work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COSeptember 3, 2013
A typical day at work was always different and fun. I have learned how do deal with problems with custuomers. The co-workers always were the to help when needed. The hardest part of it was not being able to do more then I can do. The most enjoyable part ot the job as all the pot luckes we had.
Good stable company
Inventory Control / Purchasing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COJanuary 25, 2013
This position gave me a chance to use my skills to construct a new warehouse environment.People were very pleasant to work with and they always were respectful.
Pros
the ability to work on my own to accomplish the company's needs
Cons
didn't pay all that well.
A fast paced environment that creates change
Senior Vice President of Operations (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COApril 25, 2015
A leader in technology, solutions, and customer service. The team is dedicated, motivated, and capable of making meaningful change. An industry leader.
fun place to work
Customer Contact Center Representive (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COFebruary 10, 2015
I loved my job and coming to work every day. They took great care of the employees and such. I always had communication from my higher ups as to what I was doing well and could use improvement on.
Over all a great and relaxed place to work
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Lyndonville, VTOctober 19, 2012
Was a great place to work. Great co-workers with an outstanding management team made this an ideal office setting. A relaxed and comfortable environment so long as everyone was putting in then fair share of work.
Multiple opportunities to learn and grow.
Loan Processor II (Current Employee) –  Loveland, COJuly 13, 2013
I have been given the opportunity to work in four different departments in the four years I have been employed and I am grateful for the advancements and training I have received.
Inconsistant workplace
Independent Verification Specialist (Current Employee) –  Loveland, COJuly 26, 2013
Recently 75% of the work was outsourced to India. There is a feeling of insecurity and people are unsure of the future of the company.
Quite a bit of disorganization recently.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kroll Factual Data. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4