Productive and a fun place to work
Technical Support Engineer III (TSE) (Current Employee) – Portland, OR – March 19, 2013
Provide excellent post-sales technical support to our members using Optilink software products, including extensive troubleshooting of application and system issues, working jointly with product management, marketing, and engineering to ensure that every member receives exemplary service.
* Managing and creating cases to track progress of solving issues for members using Salesforce.com as our call tracking tool
* Thoroughly documenting cases progress and following case handling and escalation procedures
* Being a “voice of the customer” in product design and release planning.
* Ensuring success of our members through quick responses, thorough resolutions, and excellent relationship skills.
* Capturing and documenting solutions to common and difficult problems.
* Applying the best practices for solving issues
* Working with engineering to manage defects and enhancements, coordinating status communication to members
* Participating in an on-call rotation for urgent customer needs
* Developing and delivering technical training to members as needed
* Reviewing and creating product documentation and training materials to ensure accuracy of the content and to promote supportability of our products.
sometimes provided lunches