Kronos Employee Reviews in United States

Solid company growing to meet market changes
CS&L (Current Employee) –  TexasJune 15, 2016
This is a good company to work for. It runs lean, so there isn't room for coasting and hoping for a paycheck. There is a good culture of top-to-bottom communication. What it lacks in morale-boosting activities, it makes up for in job security and every-day engagement.
Pros
Stability in an evolving company
Cons
Socially dry environment
Fast paced work environment and youthful culture at the Indianapolis Tech Center
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 3, 2016
I would be on calls from 9am until about 5pm. Kronos as a global company is fantastic, however the Indianapolis Tech Center has a lot of growing pains. The management team still has a lot to figure out that I would feel would have been taken care of by now.

Overall good company to work for, however my work life balance was very stressful.
Pros
Fast paced and engaging
Cons
lack of work life balance
Great place for internship
Intern (Former Employee) –  Tigard, ORFebruary 9, 2016
The team I worked with was a great place for an internship. Helped when needed, but let me cut teeth. Set me up to be able to work on my own, but was there to help when we got stuck. Was given complete option of time to come in and leave, and work when and how I needed.
high tech company with innovative products in the worforce field
Sales Operations Senior Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 8, 2015
currently work remote, full time
I have learned a lot in my tenure about technology, and time and attendance. There are quite a bit of managers in this company so it gets to be a bit overwhelming to prioritize.
The hardest part of the job is multitasking and supporting 7 Reps to just one of me. Also, the demands at the end of quarter month, year are high. At times the co-workers pitch in to help out if needed as a team
Pros
good solid company, good benefits, on top of new technology
Cons
High pressure and demands sometimes interfere with your personal time
Integration
Integration Support Team (Current Employee) –  IndianapolisAugust 31, 2015
Kronos taught me a lot about their product and how to create and implement it for them. But never gave me the opportunity to actually do it with customers and didn't seem to really know where direct our team. The culture was very relaxed and easy to fit in to and everyone knows each other on a personal level which is really nice. But the management was unorganized and almost felt like no one really knew what they were doing.
Pros
Free lunches regularly, fun culture
Cons
Not structured well.
Terrible Job to have
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Sulphur, LouisianaJuly 30, 2015
The management is terrible. They do not care about anyone. Safety rules are always being broken. I would not suggest that job for anyone.
Cons
Really good place to work. The company is very employee centric
Senior Android UI Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, MAMay 18, 2015
The work was very interesting. The people were really friendly. The environment was very pleasant and updated. Many soft employee perks.
Good experience
Health Educator (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 29, 2015
I'd love to see more opportunities to do the work, but all in all good experience. Their training's are very comprehensive and thorough
Good Company
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, MAApril 6, 2015
Good Company, work life balance is good. Benefits could be better for a company of this size. Inconsistent management...lack of communication.
Pros
Work life balance
Great to place to work
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, MAMarch 30, 2015
I loved working at Kronos and hope to return there at some point in my career! Kronos provides a great work/life balance.
Very nice and process oriented
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GeorgiaMarch 2, 2015
Very nice and process oriented, nice place to work for and I highly recommend this company to everyone who is looking for nice carreer.
Overview
Application Consultant (Current Employee) –  IndianapolisMarch 1, 2015
Legacy system has adequate training and support. Newer products have inadequate training and not enough documentation to support consultants.
Pros
simi flexible work schedule, good products.
Cons
location: downtown indy, company is taking away perks that really set it apart from others.
Sell somewhere else
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, MAJanuary 22, 2015
Not worth it. Inside sales was a not fun. Way to many former Oracle people who think selling Oracle makes them better than you. Not all that hard to sell a product from a firm that is a near monopoly.
Friendly environment
Heart & Vascular Institute Office Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Elgin, ILSeptember 15, 2014
Its a good company to work for. Everyone is friendly.Management is fair. It does not allow you to grow within the ministry.
High Energy, positive environment
Solution Consultant (Former Employee) –  VirtualApril 1, 2014
Great Company. Management is hands on when needed. Great opportunities for advancement.
Pros
management, compensation
Cons
library for process/procedures is in a growth stage
Kronos Implementation Projects
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MissouriJanuary 23, 2014
Kronos Implementation Project:
-Human Resources
-Payroll
-Benefits
-Timekeeper
-Knowledge Pass
Outstanding company
Lead Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Corryton, TNDecember 8, 2013
Thoroughly enjoyed my 4 1/2 years at Kronos as I was a profitable contributor to the company.

Kronos has cutting edge Workforce Management products; smart, dedicated colleagues; and superb upper management.

The two negatives:
- Work/life balance was out of balance. Extremely long, pressure-packed hours.
- Mid management was inconsistent with processes and decision making. I had five managers over the course of 4 1/2 years which led to some of these inconsistencies.
Good company
QA Manager/Scrum Master (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 7, 2013
Good company and the team was great. The product was challenging to work on and had overall low quality. The quality issues were because of the massive technical debt carried from one iteration to the next. Over all though the company was good to work for.
Greek foods
Sanitation Manager (Former Employee) –  Glenview illinoisOctober 29, 2013
Daily: Monitor and maintain chemical and sanitation supplies inventory
Coordinate and assign tasks to sanitation associates required to achieve a clean and sanitary room ready for production as scheduled
Make sure that the equipment is clean, sanitary and in good operational condition
Evaluate and tag unsanitary or non-conforming production equipment from being used
Communicate equipment and cleaning tool malfunctions to maintenance
Weekly: Order sanitation and housekeeping chemicals and supplies
Coordinate the weekend cleaning of areas and equipments with maintenance and department managers
Document and process personal day offs and vacations of sanitation associates through  department manager
Track and verify  sanitation associates regular worked hours and over time per company policy in Kronos
Review and communicate potential overtime according to production schedule to supervisor for approval
Review and verify Sanitation hours per Weekly Plant Hours Report
Food Safety and Personal Safety Trainings
Monthly/As needed:
Pest Control Inspection, plant GMP audits
Weekly: Assist with resolving pest control sanitation audit opportunities and  microbiological concerns
Assist with ensuring successful implementation of corrective actions from facility microbiological concerns, GMP and pest control audits
Assist with reviews and updates to equipment cleaning procedure
Assist with sanitation document preparation during plant audits

2. To always keep a professional attitude ,Courtesy dignity, Respect, and to lead by example

3Management.
Hold meetings communicate , come up with
  more... ideas to better improve sanitation and sanitation department
Implement training on standards of conducts and making sure that all sanitation employees are trained on how to work in a safe and proper manner.
Ensure sanitation associates are properly trained on cleaning and sanitizing of equipment/area prior to being assigned to applicable equipment
Coordinate training of associates on required company policies and safety procedures with department manager and Human Resources

4 Co-workers . Open communications, support and give directives

5 Hard part of my day. Going home because I love what I do so everyday is a good day.

6. Developing people help them to succeed , reaching all goals and expectations , Being part of the company success story.
Pros
na
Cons
na
Great managers
Tier 3 Cloud Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Lake mary, FloridaAugust 21, 2013
The place has great training and great managers. I get alot from the coworkers and they never let me fall behind
Pros
3 days off