Kronos Employee Reviews

flexible and great benefits
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lowell, MAApril 24, 2017
I have been working for Kronos in a certain area that was stil transitioning so I did not so there was many challenges. However, things got stabilized and going towards the great company's culture. You can work independently and flixability which allows you to be to develop your skills and do your work comfortrably.
Pros
Cons
Multitasking
Kronos Review
Research Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 21, 2017
I only worked here briefly but all motivated people and really strong upper management. My boss was extremely supportive. My job was remote so I never went into the office, but it was a well run operation.
Pros
Strong leadership and mentoring programs
Cons
None!
Productive Place to Work
Sales/Service Administrator III (Former Employee) –  Dublin, CAApril 12, 2017
I worked for Kronos for 5 years and enjoyed the people and management. Kronos is a timekeeping software company where I supported Sales Reps/Managers.

I worked at Kronos from 2000 to 2005 and really can't remember what the hardest part of the job was. I did clerical/administrative work.
Change in culture that is not conducive to life balance
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 18, 2017
Change in upper mgt. has caused a significant change in the culture that once was top tier. Managing multiple projects with very week Directors who show no help
Pros
Fellow collegueas
Cons
No work life balance, frustrated consultants
Love this
Events Management Intern (Current Employee) –  Chelmsford, MAMarch 1, 2017
Absolutely wonderful experience working for this company. Best company culture and the friendliest people! I am very lucky to have learned the ropes of the business world under such professional and great people!
Great people
Technical Support Engineer III (Current Employee) –  Branchburg, NJDecember 29, 2016
Great people, good benefits and a welcoming work environment. The hardest part of my job is learning such a vast system, and all of the problems that could arise. I enjoy the people I work with very much. I've learned how to have extremely strong time management skills, work well in a high pressure environment with strict deadlines, and perform at top notch.
Great Company - Amazing Opportunities to Impact Customers
Senior Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  ColoradoDecember 14, 2016
As a 14 year veteran of Kronos, I've witnessed the company go from a "time clock company" to a "workforce management company" to a "cloud-based employee engagement company." Kronos' gives you reasonable territory as a sales rep and the opportunity to earn a good living, if you work hard and leverage the vast resources across the company. The partner community has also vastly improved, bringing new opportunities to make a big impact on our clients.
Pros
Good products, great cloud offering
#1 place to work in Ma
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, MANovember 22, 2016
Kronos is really the only place that I can call home.
I worked there since forever.
Loved working there, loved my co-workers.
Pros
Always expanding and growing, one of the best
Great Stepping Stone for Young Professionals
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 9, 2016
Kronos is great place to work for the recent college graduate. Depending on performance, responsibility and promotions are attainable. A Project Manager can be a very high stress position, but great work experience.
Pros
Unlimited Vacation
Cons
High Stress at Times
Decent Company
Application Consultant (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 29, 2016
Company is okay depending on who your manager is. Make sure you have a full understanding of the job before you accept it.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Work-Life Balance
Excellent Senior Management
Marketing Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Chelmsford, MASeptember 16, 2016
Kronos continues to make smart decisions and investments that keep it healthy and growing. They are also putting much time and investment into building world class products and evolving to stay ahead in the marketplace.
not a bad place to work
Senior Director, Product Management (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, MASeptember 7, 2016
Overall, a pretty good place to work. Everyone is friendly and willing to help, there's very little "it's not my job" attitude within the company. Pet projects can derail and distract from strategic goals.
Great company to work for. Can be hard to advance since no one leaves
Finance Manager (Current Employee) –  Chelmsford MAAugust 17, 2016
Great people. Great upper management who really care about the employees. Good work/life balance. Free breakfast on Friday and flexible schedule. People are very knowledgeable since many have been here for a long time. Always someone to go to for help.
Pros
Great Upper management and free coffee
Cons
Rte 3 can make for a tough commute
Great work environment
Information Security Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, MAAugust 4, 2016
Great place to learn and grow.
Very relaxed work environment.
Management strives for you to better yourself.
Opportunity for trainings
Terribleto place to work
Engineer (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsJuly 22, 2016
The Senior Director is never around. Management plays favorites and the politics are very heavy. Low pay, long hours, young kids, and rude co workers that cuss constantly will be what you find here.
Be prepared to Work!
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 23, 2016
Starting out they put you through an on-boarding program and let you shadow different projects with a "mentor" (who doesn't really have much experience at all). They will pile the work on you even when you have over 30-40 various projects. They are flexible with your schedule given the project workload.
Solid company growing to meet market changes
CS&L (Current Employee) –  TexasJune 15, 2016
This is a good company to work for. It runs lean, so there isn't room for coasting and hoping for a paycheck. There is a good culture of top-to-bottom communication. What it lacks in morale-boosting activities, it makes up for in job security and every-day engagement.
Pros
Stability in an evolving company
Cons
Socially dry environment
Fast paced work environment and youthful culture at the Indianapolis Tech Center
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 3, 2016
I would be on calls from 9am until about 5pm. Kronos as a global company is fantastic, however the Indianapolis Tech Center has a lot of growing pains. The management team still has a lot to figure out that I would feel would have been taken care of by now.

Overall good company to work for, however my work life balance was very stressful.
Pros
Fast paced and engaging
Cons
lack of work life balance
Great place for internship
Intern (Former Employee) –  Tigard, ORFebruary 9, 2016
The team I worked with was a great place for an internship. Helped when needed, but let me cut teeth. Set me up to be able to work on my own, but was there to help when we got stuck. Was given complete option of time to come in and leave, and work when and how I needed.
high tech company with innovative products in the worforce field
Sales Operations Senior Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 8, 2015
currently work remote, full time
I have learned a lot in my tenure about technology, and time and attendance. There are quite a bit of managers in this company so it gets to be a bit overwhelming to prioritize.
The hardest part of the job is multitasking and supporting 7 Reps to just one of me. Also, the demands at the end of quarter month, year are high. At times the co-workers pitch in to help out if needed as a team
Pros
good solid company, good benefits, on top of new technology
Cons
High pressure and demands sometimes interfere with your personal time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kronos. Our community is ready to answer.