Krueger International Employee Reviews in United States

they gave us free shirts
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIAugust 9, 2016
typical day was punch in and do piece work. I learned how to operate many different kinds of metal fabrication equipment. it was a mixed workforce due to the fact there was a strike and many replacement workers stayed on after the strike including myself. the most enjoyable part of this job was that I was able to provide for my young family at the time
Pros
free lunches and other rewards for achieving certain goals
Cons
tension with employees over labor dispute
Very productive and fun enviornment
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Bonduel, WIFebruary 13, 2016
In this job I was required to be to work at 5 AM, from then on I would asked to and required to operate a forklift by unloading/loading trucks. Receiving important information into the computer system as well as ensuring that all parts of the department were properly working. If something needed to be done, I was the go to person to get the task done.
Overall great
Administrative Clerk (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIFebruary 11, 2016
Atmosphere was good, it made day go by quicker. Have to deal with inner and outer company a lot. The only bad thing was one of my co-workers in my department made it hard for us to work with. It wasn't just with me. I think she was just bitter period. Other then that I loved it there.
Pros
working in the mailroom we were invited to everything. it was great
Cons
health insurance was not all that great
Great place to work and gain new experiences.
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Bonduel, WINovember 4, 2015
A typical day at work includes scheduling employees to various tasks to ensure production deadlines and quality standards are met, Occasionally assisting in the manufacturing process and problem solving when individuals run into issues. I usually ensure employees have the necessary tools and supplies they may need to meet efficiency goals. During the course of the day I evaluate safety, quality and scheduling concerns that may arise. Part of duties include safety audits, 5S audits and ensuring of ongoing training for all coworkers in my area. The hardest part of my job is keeping busy during the slow season and then working extra hours during the busy season. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to make work easier for my coworkers and seeing them become more confident and willing to try new experiences.
Pros
Free Popcorn on Thursdays, free lunches sometimes and lots of time off in the winter
Cons
one very short break during an 8 hour day, excess overtime in the summer
Cool office with decent furniture
Inside Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIOctober 14, 2015
With my background, working for this company I learned little about business. I learned about the programs/ softwares this company used (Very archaic, other than salesforce.com, which still was not used to it's full potential). I learned about operations of the company and how they took care of their employees.
I personally did not really enjoy my time there. My experience fell very short of awe-inspiring. There was a lot of complacency in the department I worked in as well as a lack of true leadership.
Pros
Free lunches from time to time, decent compensation
Cons
Lack of important training, unreasonable goals, inconsistent expectations, poor management/ true leadership, lack of company culture
Great Company
Senior Buyer (Current Employee) –  Bonduel, WIJune 19, 2015
Benefits that are better than most. Flexible hours and an enjoyable atmosphere.
Great co-workers, very easy going and enjoyable to work with.
Challenging
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIMay 27, 2015
Business has been growing

Limited professional development

Union environment was a challenge to get improvements integrated
Pros
growing
Cons
restricted work environment- union
A good place to work if you would like to make a fair wage in a ok environment
Product Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WIFebruary 24, 2015
Great people work for this company. The company is profitable and is one of the largest in the area. There are a variety of opportunities.
Stable company that stays involved with the community
Project & Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WIFebruary 14, 2015
Very stable company that employs a lot of great people. National leader in furniture solutions for the College & University markets.
Great Company
Inside Sales Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIJanuary 15, 2015
KI offers a great opportunity to learn Business Development skills and teaches you the skill set necessary to sell into vertical commercial markets.

The hardest part of the job is dedicating yourself to learn how to achieve in sales.

Want to know more about Krueger International?

Ask a question
Great company and co-workers.
Production Technician (Former Employee) –  Manitowoc, WI 54220November 16, 2014
A typical day at work was different every day because I was in a different department daily. I enjoyed the daily change. I was almost always working on an assembly line. I learned how to use many different hand tools and how to work in a group when time is very important. If anyone on the line was behind, the efficiency would go way down. The management was great and always willing to help us if we were behind and to teach us what needed to be done. My co-workers were always very nice and were willing to work with each other to make sure everything was done efficiently. The hardest part of my job was learning how to work on different products. This was also the most enjoyable part of the job. It made me happy to know that everyone thought of me as a reliable employee and wanted me to work in their department when they needed help.
Pros
free popsicles on hot days.
Cons
we were only allotted 15 minutes for lunch.
Employee-held company who takes care of their employees
Inside Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIMay 20, 2014
Metrics-driven company who makes a high-quality product. Well-known in the education marketplace. Fun work atmosphere for its employees.
Pros
good pay, company-matched 401k, profit sharing, sick & vacation pay
Cons
high-deductible healthcare plans only
Loved Traveling to different towns in Missouri and everyday was different
Territorial Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIApril 24, 2014
I was a manufactured rep calling on k-12, Healthcare ..College & Universities and the Goverment markets.

Everyday was a different call ..whether it was working with the designers of the colleges or Healthcare or Goverment markets
to get the products specified or talking with a Build designer
to do the installations. Or, the Deans of colleges to get the products specified.

I learned about so many products to sell to the K-12...college markets..classroom seating, office, Theatre seating, Arena Seating

Healthcare and Governmentt seating for patient rooms.. filing etc. and the process and channels to go
through as far as doing furniture shows to get the products specified.

The co-workers were far and few ... as i was in a small market
in Southwest Missouri traveling to these locations daily.

The hardest part of the job was waiting to see if we won the bid for the furniture!

Everything was enjoyable and lots of fun!
Pros
getting to meet new people every day
Cons
waiting for the order! and hoping it was ki
High Expectation
Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  Culpeper, VAFebruary 26, 2014
I enjoyed working for my previous employer. They had high expectations but always gave me the tools I needed to do my job at a high level. I was on the phone most of the day to make sure my customers were happy and solved any problems that came about. I also attended meetings on a regular basis at job sites. Most of the quoting/bids I completed after hours.
Great place to earn a paycheck while working up a sweat
Assembly (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WIFebruary 7, 2014
Great place for a first job as a student looking for a way to pay off tuition, or the opportunity to advance your career, work in different areas of the work place makes it easy to gain experience.
Awful Workplace Environment
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Bonduel, WIJanuary 6, 2014
The management at this company was very poor. Several times I was told to do a task a certain way that obvioulsy violated multiple safety codes- from not being provided proper protection, drilling parts in a potentially self-harming manner, and having to transport items too tall for me to see around and over. The people I worked with were very different than my previous jobs because they were all adults in their upper 30 years. I had to adapt to a new environment with this job very quickly. Unfortunately, my department was terminated after only a few weeks of my employment. The only enjoyable part about this job was that it gave me a little bit of background in manufacturing and engineering.
Pros
experience in a manufacturing environment
Cons
unsafe working conditions, low pay
Rewards for safety
Production Technician (Current Employee) –  Manitowoc, WINovember 20, 2013
Very fast paced environment,therefore stressful. Most co-workers are not team players or motivated. I learned to get along with all personalities. Management could be a little tougher. I go to work to get the job done and I enjoy what I do.
Pros
ki is a beneficial company to work for.
Very Good Company
Maintenance Lead Person/Programmer (Former Employee) –  Tupelo, MSNovember 2, 2013
Glad to have had this experience and would have love to further my career with the company. The company transferred operations to Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Pros
focused on employees morale
Cons
pay
Commercial Furniture Sales
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 7, 2013
Only there a short time......KI did not seem to have a firm identity in the marketplace

Trying to be something that they were not.
Pros
quality products
Cons
poor management
growing environment & working with government agencies
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lorton, VASeptember 3, 2013
busy day (pertaing to phone calls & government agencies wanting site visits from the designers)
Pros
made knowledgeable of governemnt interior design(s)
Cons
short breaks, less holidays

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Krueger International. Our community is ready to answer.

Krueger International Reviews by Location