Krueger International

Krueger International Employer Reviews

Stable company that stays involved with the community
Project & Service Coordinator (Current Employee), Green Bay, WIFebruary 14, 2015
Very stable company that employs a lot of great people. National leader in furniture solutions for the College & University markets.
Great Company
Inside Sales Account Manager (Former Employee), Green Bay, WIJanuary 15, 2015
KI offers a great opportunity to learn Business Development skills and teaches you the skill set necessary to sell into vertical commercial markets.

The hardest part of the job is dedicating yourself to learn how to achieve in sales.
Great company and co-workers.
Production Technician (Former Employee), Manitowoc, WI 54220November 16, 2014
Pros: free popsicles on hot days.
Cons: we were only allotted 15 minutes for lunch.
A typical day at work was different every day because I was in a different department daily. I enjoyed the daily change. I was almost always working on an assembly line. I learned how to use many different hand tools and how to work in a group when time is very important. If anyone on the line was behind, the efficiency would go way down. The management was great and always willing to help us if we were behind and to teach us what needed to be done. My co-workers were always very nice and were willing to work with each other to make sure everything was done efficiently. The hardest part of my job was learning how to work on different products. This was also the most enjoyable part of the job. It made me happy to know that everyone thought of me as a reliable employee and wanted me to work in their department when they needed help.
Employee-held company who takes care of their employees
Inside Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Green Bay, WIMay 20, 2014
Pros: good pay, company-matched 401k, profit sharing, sick & vacation pay
Cons: high-deductible healthcare plans only
Metrics-driven company who makes a high-quality product. Well-known in the education marketplace. Fun work atmosphere for its employees.
Loved Traveling to different towns in Missouri and everyday was different
Territorial Account Manager (Former Employee), Green Bay, WIApril 24, 2014
Pros: getting to meet new people every day
Cons: waiting for the order! and hoping it was ki
I was a manufactured rep calling on k-12, Healthcare ..College & Universities and the Goverment markets.

Everyday was a different call ..whether it was working with the designers of the colleges or Healthcare or Goverment markets
to get the products specified or talking with a Build designer
to do the installations. Or, the Deans of colleges to get the products specified.

I learned about so many products to sell to the K-12...college markets..classroom seating, office, Theatre seating, Arena Seating

Healthcare and Governmentt seating for patient rooms.. filing etc. and the process and channels to go
through as far as doing furniture shows to get the products specified.

The co-workers were far and few ... as i was in a small market
in Southwest Missouri traveling to these locations daily.

The hardest part of the job was waiting to see if we won the bid for the furniture!

Everything was enjoyable and lots of fun!
High Expectation
Regional Manager (Former Employee), Culpeper, VAFebruary 26, 2014
I enjoyed working for my previous employer. They had high expectations but always gave me the tools I needed to do my job at a high level. I was on the phone most of the day to make sure my customers were happy and solved any problems that came about. I also attended meetings on a regular basis at job sites. Most of the quoting/bids I completed after hours.
Great place to earn a paycheck while working up a sweat
Assembly (Current Employee), Green Bay, WIFebruary 7, 2014
Great place for a first job as a student looking for a way to pay off tuition, or the opportunity to advance your career, work in different areas of the work place makes it easy to gain experience.
Awful Workplace Environment
Team Member (Former Employee), Bonduel, WIJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: experience in a manufacturing environment
Cons: unsafe working conditions, low pay
The management at this company was very poor. Several times I was told to do a task a certain way that obvioulsy violated multiple safety codes- from not being provided proper protection, drilling parts in a potentially self-harming manner, and having to transport items too tall for me to see around and over. The people I worked with were very different than my previous jobs because they were all adults in their upper 30 years. I had to adapt to a new environment with this job very quickly. Unfortunately, my department was terminated after only a few weeks of my employment. The only enjoyable part about this job was that it gave me a little bit of background in manufacturing and engineering.
Rewards for safety
Production Technician (Current Employee), Manitowoc, WINovember 20, 2013
Pros: ki is a beneficial company to work for.
Very fast paced environment,therefore stressful. Most co-workers are not team players or motivated. I learned to get along with all personalities. Management could be a little tougher. I go to work to get the job done and I enjoy what I do.
Very Good Company
Maintenance Lead Person/Programmer (Former Employee), Tupelo, MSNovember 2, 2013
Pros: focused on employees morale
Cons: pay
Glad to have had this experience and would have love to further my career with the company. The company transferred operations to Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Commercial Furniture Sales
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Boston, MASeptember 7, 2013
Pros: quality products
Cons: poor management
Only there a short time......KI did not seem to have a firm identity in the marketplace

Trying to be something that they were not.
growing environment & working with government agencies
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Lorton, VASeptember 3, 2013
Pros: made knowledgeable of governemnt interior design(s)
Cons: short breaks, less holidays
busy day (pertaing to phone calls & government agencies wanting site visits from the designers)
fast pace company
Parts Person/Powder Painter/Back- up Team Leader (Former Employee), Bonduel, WISeptember 2, 2013
Pros: free popcorn every other week
Cons: only 10 min break working 10 hrs
Enjoy working with my co-workers. Really busy in the summer, winter time hours were cut.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Bonduel, WIMay 9, 2013
Pros: healthcare, great management
Cons: low chance to advance or move up in pay
I really liked working at KI in Bonduel. The management was great and they knew what they were doing. I learned a lot about warehousing and working independently. The hardest part of the job was that I wasn't moving up the ladder after 6 years and wasn't receiving yearly raises. The most enjoyable part of working at KI was clear direction in management and working independently.
My overall experience is good.
Production Technician (Current Employee), Manitowoc, WIApril 21, 2013
The job is easily learned but does contain heavy lifting. I enjoy working there but there is little room for advancment.
Fun Workplace
Tax Accountant (Current Employee), Green Bay, WIApril 17, 2013
A fun place to work with great people, benefits and overall great morale.
Productive enviroment
Manager Customer Service/Scheduling/Inventory (Former Employee), Tupelo, MSMarch 29, 2013
Updated Excel worksheets with daily incoming orders, previous days shipments, Y-T-D financial metrics, and maintained metrics for Inventory management. Attended daily production meetings to assist with daily inventory cycle counts. Met with schedulers to discuss incoming demand and its effect on the overall production schedule. Worked daily with Lean Manufacturing efforts to stream line data systems to support shop floor. Managed Inventory Control, Scheduling, Customer Service, and AS/400 data. Traveled to customer sites to assist with product complaints. Worked with cost accounting department to upload new item cost, cost roll ups, maintained Bills of Material, Labor Routings, and Configuration Management.
wouldnt reccommend
Sewing tech (Former Employee), Bonduel, WIJune 6, 2012
KI is either really really busy, or really really slow. In the summer you work a lot of Saturday's but in the winter your lucky to get 2 to 3 days a week.

Krueger International Salaries