KRYSTAL

KRYSTAL Employee Reviews

Productive and busy
Front Counter Cashier (Current Employee), Jackson, TNJune 26, 2015
managers are great-customers are always in line someplace-busy work environment-flexible with days off or hours worked-co workers are hardworking with prfessional attitudes
I ENJOY WORKING WITH THE PUBLIC
KRYSTAL CREW (Current Employee), Manchester, TNJune 25, 2015
Pros: CUSTOMERS BEING HAPPY
Cons: MANAGEMENT IS RUDE AND HATEFUL AT LEAST 50% OF THE TIME
WORKING WITH THE PUBLIC IS REWARDING WHEN YOU SEE THE SMALL CHILDREN HAPPY AND SMILING. THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING TO DO EVEN IF IT IS WASHING THE WALLS
Fun and Friendly place to eat
Cashier/Sales Associate (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALJune 22, 2015
Been at Krystal for a many now so its easy for me to clock in and right to work. I look on the MOD sheet for the day and see where/what are my duties for the day. Make I have everything that I need to make my day go easier.
Very fast paced work environment
General Manager (Former Employee), Gulfport, MSJune 15, 2015
Management was helpful and treated each employee respectfully. Advancement was readily available. Benefits and pay could have been better. Overall a good place to work and I learned alot of great lessons in my career here.
Great company
General Manager/Training Manager (Current Employee), Savannah, GAJune 9, 2015
Great company, family atmosphere, good benefits, flexible schedules opportunity for advancement, ten hour work day, vacation and holiday pay
Fast-paced, fun, but in need of stability and communication between employers/employees.
Service Associate (Former Employee), College Park, GAJune 3, 2015
Pros: The ability to work
Cons: Unprofessionalism
I clock in and get right down to business.I work hard and fast to ensure quality products in a timely fashion. Sometimes it get frustrating because the cooks and managers slack off, but I continue on with my day. the hardest part of it is when your expected to keep a certain speed of service time and you can't do that because your team is busy with gossip. The most enjoyable part of the day is working with the people who are about getting the tasks of the day completed.
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee), Nashville, TNMay 13, 2015
Great place to work if you are a teen in high school. Too much work for the pay if you are in management. took many workbooks and shift forms taking away from giving the ultimate guest expirience
Good employees
Customer Service Representative/Production Cook (Former Employee), Phenix City, ALMay 2, 2015
I worked with some good crew members. They were always willing to help, as well as, appreciated help. I became more attentive to making sure the customers remained happy and with the speed of service.
Fast Food, First Job, Hated It.
Cashier Manager (Former Employee), Nashville, TNApril 28, 2015
A typical day at work there was very exhausting. The entire staff I worked with barely got breaks and would have to exchange harsh words in order to get it. I thought about calling the labor board a couple times, but didn't. The managers took advantage of it being my first job and lied to me about almost everything. If I was off for the day and someone called out, they would blow up my phone and tell me I had to come in even though I was scheduled off. And if i refused or asked a question concerning work, they threatened to write me up. It was pretty brutal, especially without getting breaks but I managed. I also didn't stay for too long either. The good thing about it though was that after I left, most of the staff that was there before me did, too. If you love making money though, this is the job for you; I made a lot of money working there which is what made me stay a little longer.
Best place, low salary
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Marietta, GaMarch 20, 2015
I learnt how to handle multiple tasks in a challenging situation. I give this job credit for the management qualities, team work, customer service and accounts.
Good Brand
District Manager (Former Employee), Macon, GAFebruary 19, 2015
I really enjoyed my time the Krystal Company. I was able to work with a lot of great leaders, peers, and managers. I also had the opportunity to grow into a better leader with their development of their folks.
productive
master cashier (Current Employee), Southaven, MSJanuary 28, 2015
I've worked with krystal company over 4 years. it gets pretty busy but as long as everyone is on the same team everything works out smoothly.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Crew Member (Former Employee), McDonough, GAJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: discount on lunch
Krystal is a great opportunity for someone who loves people and enjoys making money while in school or another job. At times because of employee shortage your requested days off to attend to your personal needs gets denied which is understandable but it can be a bit annoying.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Smyrna, GAJanuary 8, 2015
Supervise crew members, Formalize team working schedule, Responsible for all store money and for opening/closing restaurant, Professional appearance and attitude, Strong analytic and organizational skills
productive workplace
Cook/Prep (Former Employee), Cordele, GADecember 13, 2014
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: slow days
I would come in cook and clean plus react with customers and co-workers
fun place with good benefits
Production Associate (Former Employee), Florence, ALDecember 10, 2014
Pros: 30 min lunch
Cons: health benefits, short break
learned a lot working with various pork meats n dealing with different speed of lines in different dept.. Enjoy my job..
First Job
Team Member/ Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Memphis, TNNovember 5, 2014
Pros: free lunch, special bonus
Cons: benefits, working holidays
This was a great first job. I was a shift manager at the age of 16, and then a year later an assistant manager. I manage a crew of six or more, and was always customer ready. I complete daily paperwork, bank deposit and inventory ordering. The most enjoyable time was pleasing customer, which is the hardest part. They job paid nice along with my paid vacation.
Fun Place to work just lack of leadership
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee), Dothan, ALNovember 4, 2014
Pros: scheduling
Cons: no insurances or advnces in the compnay
A typical day at work consisted of making orders hearing fellow employees problems love to laugh but at the same time the people here knew how to work and work efficient
Great place to work as a first job
cook (Current Employee), Aiken, SCOctober 29, 2014
Cons: no break, low pay
Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers, or griddles.
Verify that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity.
Take food and drink orders and receive payment from customers.
Read food order slips or receive verbal instructions as to food required by patron, and prepare and cook food according to instructions.
Fun
Crew Member (Former Employee), Statesboro, GAOctober 24, 2014
Pros: we stayed busy and time went by fast.
Cons: not enough hours
Always busy cooking, prepping, cleaning, serving, stocking, etc. I learned that I was a lot faster than I thought. Management and Co-workers were nice. Stocking the freezer was the hardest part. But the most enjoyable part was providing the best possible service and ensuring the customer were happy with their orders.

1 2 3 4 5

About KRYSTAL

The Krystal Company is a fast-food gem of the South. The company's chain of more than 350 restaurants in almost a dozen southern – Read more

KRYSTAL Salaries