Krystal Employee Reviews

Cashier
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSJanuary 11, 2018
cashier : working at Krystal's was fun cause I met new people and became very close to some but my problem is with the management and the salary. the want you to work hard, harder than most jobs that pay you way more and I was in school
Pros
you eat free
Cons
management had additudes and if they dont like you or your opions they play with your hours
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSJanuary 9, 2018
A typical day at krystals is long and full of filth . It is very nasty and not tolerable . The hardest part would be to not to throw up . It is that bad .
Review
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Macon, GAJanuary 9, 2018
This Is A Very Great, Competitive And Challenging Place To Work. However, I Want To Acquire More And Expand My Abilities To More Far Than The Average Fast Food Job.
Good Place to Work
Cook (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GAJanuary 3, 2018
It was an ok place to work with, A little to much drama but it was good long as you stayed to your self and didnt tell your business, but great advancement in the company
Very productive and fast paced
PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 3, 2018
this was my first job but i wouldn't recommend it long-term. if you have the correct management you should be fine.. i don't like fast food jobs but i stayed for 3 years so it wasn't all bad,.
Pros
discounts
Cons
underpaid
Lack of Help
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Mableton, GAJanuary 2, 2018
From the second week after I started working there, the job took a lot of my time. I was there from 5am to 11pm, because there was not enough management help. I was given a key to the store and that was it. For the year I was there I thought myself how to do inventory, order supplies and make sure the safe and all the registers stayed correct. I did this for about four months before they sent me some help. After all that I found out that I was not trained properly.
Pros
The customers
Cons
Lack of down time
Mostly good pace of work, only drawback was incompetency from the general manager and up.
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Emerson, GAJanuary 2, 2018
Fast paced work environment with fun coworkers. General manager and higher proved themselves incompetent with incorrect truck orders and being corrected by crew members on correct procedures.
Pros
Fun work environment
Cons
Poor leadership
Not a good place to work
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, GAJanuary 2, 2018
Any of the jobs at Krystal is very stressful. The upper management puts more demands on their employees than what they are hired for. They push for things to be done that is very hard in certain areas. The pay is not worth the problems that usually arise.
Pros
free lunches for managers, fun to interact with most customer
Cons
interact with customer, upper management is not willing to do the job that they ask the employees to do
slow work pace and unruly coworkers.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Thomson, GADecember 26, 2017
I would not recommend working at the same location I worked at. However, I'm sure as a company overall Krystal is not terrible. It's just a typical fast food environment.
Greeting customer with a smile and making their day.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSDecember 24, 2017
Krystal was a nice clean enviroment. Working in the restaurant environment was pleasant to meet and get to know all the customer early bird customer that make going to work wonderful.
Productive and fun
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, MSDecember 22, 2017
loved it. fun. fast paced and productive. you would love to work there. very clean. anyone would come back simply because of the customer service that was given
great place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GADecember 17, 2017
awesome atmosphere, work is extremly fast paced but sometime managers lack support they need to run the business hours are hectic and scheduling is stressful at times
Pros
50% off food managers meals are free
Cons
lack of manpower
Some what acceptable company
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Dothan, ALDecember 14, 2017
I was hired with the company before it opened. I have previous training from an franchise company.I had to take an LOA due to my pregnancy complication with my twins, I was giving 6 weeks with the understanding of being able to have an written statement to ask for extending of LOA. I was not notify that I would able to re-apply in 6 weeks after being discharged. I was very happy with the company operations. Overall: my position was great with the company.
Pros
Very Great Environment
Cons
Better understanding of policies for Management.
it became very stressful
Manager (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 14, 2017
I believe the people that is charge of this company would have more concern about there employees and the way they are being treated by the higher staff no rises no promotions and not enough hours but being treated and talk to poorly the management needs more improvement on leadership
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
no breaks
No advancement
Cashier/Grill Cook (Former Employee) –  Seymour, TNDecember 13, 2017
I'm 99% sure i was unable to advance for sexist reasons. I worked very hard here and enjoyed my job but was eventually being called in everyday and the 3 times i said i couldn't (during my senior year for school activities) i started to get treated worse. Managers are horrible.
Pros
Nothing unless you have cool coworkers
Cons
managers, LOW pay, bad hours
ok place to work
Cook (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AL 35805December 12, 2017
they need to give people more hours to work.
the work was not hard just need more hours to make a real check
and give you more help in learning the job.
Krystal work environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Ridgeland, MSDecember 11, 2017
Small workplace with good customer service. Stressful sometimes low pay mostly women .Not enough health care overall ok job for teens who wants to work .
Pros
Nice customers
Cons
Low pay
Terrible place
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Orange Park, FLDecember 11, 2017
Extremely poor management has cost me a heart attack. No one likes to work and employees do whatever they want. Many have been caught stealing or lazying about on the floor.
It was a nice job
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Phenix City, ALDecember 8, 2017
Got burned too often.
It was a fine job except for the schedule it was never ready by the due date, and they never rotated the workers around so we could be well experienced with the other jobs in the store.
Plus, it was way too hectic in there especially at night.
Manager kept hiring people, but could not get her employees on the shift they needed to be on. Then turned and put the new people on the shift the old employees asked to be on. When school started the manager could not get the school kids hours.
It was very unorganized. It would be great if they had some organization in there.
typical da
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 5, 2017
A typical day at Krystal is fast paced. a little chaotic dealing with customers who know exactly wha they want and how they want. the best part was succeeding at doing what they wanted to do in a timely manner.