Krystal Employee Reviews

Productive fun very fast fulfilling work pkace
Crew Trainer (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNFebruary 22, 2018
A typical work day is actually fun and a learning experience even for me after I knew most of everything i needed to know I learned everything that if a crew member and even crew trainer. The management is great gives the family feel on how they respect you the hardest part of the job is leaving when you established your mark in the work place and the most enjoyable part of the job is everything about the job
Fun and Productive
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYFebruary 16, 2018
Multiple task that had to be multi-tasked. No problems with team members assisting to get everything done in a timely manner. Had to be flexible with my schedule
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Short breaks
First Job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Canton, GAFebruary 15, 2018
it was my first job and i loved it, from working mornings and evenings. the staff was amazing, the management was amazing and i loved this as my first job .
for highschool kids
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Pearl, MSFebruary 12, 2018
this job s ok for a high school student only. The work isn't hard but standing for long periods of time doesmake your body hurt a lot. I only worked there bc of a friend
Poor management.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Sevierville, TNFebruary 12, 2018
Very bad place to work now with new GM. Management doesn't do there job. Could be a great store if the GM and crew were trained properly. GM doesn't work with his employees. Say's one thing and does another. This store isn't his priority as it should be. Which in turn makes everyone else not care shift manager's on phone, rude, noone wants to actually do the job.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Fast-paced workplace and sometimes a funplace to work.
Crew Trainer (Current Employee) –  Conyers, GAFebruary 9, 2018
Overnight customers are impossible to talk to. I learned how to deal with angry customers. Some of the managers was bad and some were excellent. The hardest part of the job was pleasing corporate. The most enjoyable part of the job was having a good laugh with my crew members.
Pros
Free lunchs
Cons
Short breaks and little benefits
Productive and fast working
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALFebruary 6, 2018
- very fast
- hands on
- very fun & good management
- your typical day at work
- great training
- pay fairly
- the hardest part is adjusting
- the easiest part is learning
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks, terrible healthcare
Krystal
Manager (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, 0 TNFebruary 6, 2018
I loved working there it was a awesome job - The GM always micromanaged everyone not letting other management share in the responsibilities of Management resulting in not growing. This was at the Western Ave Location - Now at the Chapman Hwy location the GM wanted everyone to know how to do it all from ordering down to weekly inventory.
Pros
Free food and good schedules
Cons
Far drive
fun and productive.
Fast Food (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNFebruary 5, 2018
I liked working there before my second time working there because of the manager and how she treated the employees. I loved working making extra money for when others called out.
Pros
good hours
Cons
break goes by quick, can’t sit down when it’s slow, have to maintain busy
Too many hours and low pay.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach FloridaFebruary 3, 2018
Too many hours for low pay. Long days with no breaks. If your relief manager didn't come in you had to stay. Open 24 hours so you could't close store. Manager not easy to get in touch with.
fun palce to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAFebruary 3, 2018
Nice place to work and you also learn a lot. Prepares and serves food products according to approved Krystal procedures.
Follows approved Krystal procedures and schedules for cleaning and sanitation of food preparation area, storage areas, equipment, and utensils
A great starter job
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAFebruary 2, 2018
I enjoyed being a shift manager at Krystal's. It allowed me to bring the best to both my customers and employees. Each day was a new adventure, with new challenges and never-ending excitement. I particularly liked the fact that I never had just one daily action in my role as Manager. I was the cook, custodian, lead, cashier, drive-thru, inventory specialist, accountant, lead...and the list goes on. I love fast pace opportunities in which I can multi-task and defuse any unsatisfied client/customer situation!
Pros
Minimal downtime
Cons
High turnover
Krystal's
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Tupelo, MSJanuary 30, 2018
Krystal Burger's didn't get that much business and there wasn't enough employees. We had to close the lobby down sometimes because of the lack of employees there was. The food is good. The managers I worked with was rude.
Good management with not so nice customers
Cashier Waitress (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNJanuary 27, 2018
I enjoyed working there for the most part , management was nice as well as coworkers . However because of my gender I was a target of the wrong type of attention and it became too much which was my reason for leaving.
Pros
Nice staff and managment
Cons
The customers
Krystal is a good place to work. I've been with them since 2003, left for 8 months and was given an offer to return. The new district manager is disho
Assistant/General Manager (Former Employee) –  28p4 b rd. savannah ga.January 26, 2018
Krystals is a good place to work. I've been with them since 2003 and left in 2012 for 8 months. I was given an offer to return to Krystals in 2013 and I accepted. I am presently still with this company. My reason for leaving is that I have andishonest district manager and I don't want to be a part of the dishonesty.
krystals
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Leesburg, FLJanuary 26, 2018
don't like the concept it is going no where they are not updating with time quick enough, it is very stressful, to much crime for me in the area. customer are great here is a positive thing.
good people
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Phenix City, ALJanuary 25, 2018
good people but no room for improvement or raises i started at 7.25 as a cashier the when i left i was a cook, cashier and janitor and still made 7.25
It was fine
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJanuary 24, 2018
It's a job if you wanted some fast money the food service was at fast past and the people were friendly overall you had to work over evenif it was time to get off.
Pros
Discounted lunch
Cons
No good reliefs
fast paced
Cook (Former Employee) –  Dothan, ALJanuary 24, 2018
Company pays every week to employees, so that's a plus. The pay wasn't very competitive but it was a job. The owner had an open door policy so that was a good place to work.
Ok
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 23, 2018
Working At Krystal’s was good although I worked more hours then the managers . I didn’t like working there over night because the managers didn’t do anything just in and out of the store smoking .