Krystal Employee Reviews in United States

Entry Level Employment
Lead Cashier (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 16, 2016
This was a position in which I had to make ends meet for myself and my children. I always did my job at a high level as I have done with any position that I have held.
Decent working environment with great people
SHIFT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 13, 2016
A day at the Krystal company is what you make it. Everyday, a new product or deal is introduced that you must get accustomed to. The management at each location differs and the co-workers are usually a variety of young and old. The hardest part of the job is abiding to a changing schedule. The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with customers on every level.
Pros
Employee discount on a meal
Cons
Bad scheduling
Fun but not productive
Cashier/ Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJune 6, 2016
Management and employees are unprofessional. Alot of inappropriate relationships and not always following rules and regulations. Employees often stole from work place.
very productive
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Lanett, ALJune 4, 2016
A typical day was standing in front of a machine removing plastic products and checking them. This is where I first learned to be a machine operator. Management was great. I got along with all my co-workers. nothing was hard about the job. best part was having my first job.
Pros
everything
Cons
nothing
Terrible place to work.
Assistant General Manager (Current Employee) –  Casselberry, FLJune 2, 2016
This is the worst job ever. Short staffed and all stores are nasty and old. Very unorganized company. Bugs flying around food. Upper management does not stay around to be of any help.
Management is awful
Shift leader trainee (Former Employee) –  Athens, TNJune 1, 2016
We had a change in GMs and things felt as if they went downhill very fast. My coworkers were awesome but none of the managers could seem to get on the same page. Everything seemed very chaotic.
Depending on your location your location can be really bad or really good.
Master Cashier (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJune 1, 2016
Typical work day is different depending on what shift you are working. Management team depending on the person can be inconsistent at times.
Pros
Decent breaks, decent hours depending on store location
Cons
Management team needs to consistent in all stores.
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Alexander City, ALMay 26, 2016
As an Assistant Manager I was in charge of the inventory, scheduling, and the truck orders as well as running my shifts. I also turned that restaurant around. It was failing its health inspections which I took the time and my team and we completely cleaned the the restaurant from top to bottom. I also made sure that all codes were meet to standard. I enjoyed working with the crew that I had and had fun but we got the job done and our customers always left happy.
My customers were always good to me.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Aiken, SCMay 25, 2016
Coming in opening every morning get the coffee ready, making sure customers food was hot and ready to go. I liked that it was fast pace and that I stuck with it by keeping my time down in the drive thru. Just satisfying my customers is the main thing to me.
Pros
Lunch Break
Cons
No lunch break
Very fast paced and fun place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Saraland, ALMay 21, 2016
All the employees got along and worked as a team. The managers made it a point to make sure we got the job done. All of our team were friendly and made sure the food was hot and fresh to satisfy our customers
Loved the people
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Ooltewah, TNMay 20, 2016
Loved my coworkers they are really the only reason I stayed as Long as I did. Well them and the customers. Loved rush hour but disliked the management. Couldn't really move up in the company.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Horrible Managerment
fun work place
cashier (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaMay 19, 2016
I like working for Krystal's, I smile a lot I make sure customers are satisfied before they leave. I've learned to treat people with respect and how I would want to be treated. The hardest thing about my job is fixing peoples food that have lied about their order was messed up when it really wasn't. But I've learned to keep a smile on my face regardless. The most thing I like about Krystal's is being a great role model for others cause I know that I'm always being watched by someone.My CO workers get on my nerves cause I know that they are always doing things on purpose to make me mad but I know I'm in completion with them so I smile harder .
this company has taken a fall
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAMay 18, 2016
I worked for this company for two years overnight...9pm until 7am. the reason given was no one could handle overnight customers They are a company who does not care about their employees
Pros
benefits for management
Cons
terrible upper management team
productive and tidy
Cashier and Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Laplace, LAMay 10, 2016
krystals is a nice job to have. its all about the customers. , a typical day at work is when your not feeling good and you get a lot of orders.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
healthcare
A really fun place to work.
shift manager (Current Employee) –  Yulee, FLMay 9, 2016
I've been with Krystal's for almost 8 years . And when the issue of me getting my raise it's a lot of double talk. I'm a very hard worker and I believe in teamwork.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
don't want to give people raises that deserve it.
productive and fast paced environment
Master Cashier (Former Employee) –  Tupelo, MSMay 7, 2016
A typical day at Krystals consists of an evening rush and several down times. I learned here that a job is not a play place and sometimes your manager can seem like your parents. My co-workers were very fun to be around, they always had funny jokes and stories to tell. However, some did not know how to do their job. The hardest part of my job was that it seemed that there was always someone to blame for someone elses mistake. The most enjoyable part was that at closing time we always had a blast. We would joke around and just have a good laugh before we all left.
Pros
discounted lunches
Cons
no good benefits
Laid back and easy
Shift leader (Current Employee) –  Dalton, GAMay 4, 2016
This job has been a good learning experience for me. I was 17 when I was hired on and by the time I was 18 I had worked my way up to a manager. I love working for this company. but I am looking to better myself with a better job. Great pace to work for. It's a very easy job everyone that you work with works as a team and helps each other out all the time.
Great place to work but needs kinder workers.
cashier (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 4, 2016
Gave me much needed customer service experience. I enjoyed seeing regular customers, they were always very kind and friendly.
Pros
Nice customers.
Cons
Rude managers.
Productive and challenging working environment
Crew Member/ Cashier (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMay 4, 2016
Supervisor made sure my full potential was met and educated me on aspects of job I did not understand. Busy working environment.
not a bad work place
cook (Former Employee) –  Southaven, MSApril 27, 2016
got up everyday went and cook burgers for thousands of customers learned all about the fast food industry the management was a hit or miss all about which manager you have co-works come and go quick so its best not to get to friendly i reckon hardest part was putting up with some of the rude customers most enjoyable part was seeing the smile on some of the customers faces
Pros
discount on all store products
Cons
shorts breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Krystal. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9