Krystal Employee Reviews

Poor poor management
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, MSJune 6, 2017
This is a very very bad place to work at. This place literally had their picks and choose about people. I habe see general manager curse out a customer In the drive through. The people who work there are horrible people and pick on one another
Pros
50 percent off meals
Cons
Work one year and get one week vacation
Strangers became family.
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAJune 5, 2017
Working here at Krystal's was like meeting a big happy family I never knew. Everyone was friends and became close friends outside of work as well as at work.
horrible
crew member (Former Employee) –  Covington, TNJune 3, 2017
A typical day at work for me was horrible i had to take orders , make food, all by myself while other workers sit on their butt. For 7.25 my manger worked me like a slave. I was on my knees scrubbing walls with no break at all.
Pros
money was coming in
Cons
no breaks, not enough pay
Fun place to work at and great introduction into working at fast food
Food Service Attendant (Former Employee) –  Titusville, FLJune 2, 2017
The people here are nice (for the most part) and the atmosphere is great. I was taught on the grills and transitioned to cash register. It was a great starter into working for fast food and and would recommend for other starters.
Pros
discount lunches
Cons
rough management
Productive work place
Manger (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMay 30, 2017
Productive work place that gives you opprotunity to grow within the organization but it was a franchise so the pay wasnt good but it was an opproutnity to be a manager
Pros
Free food
Cons
Paper work
job
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Americus, GAMay 27, 2017
i hated working there period i left lack of hours pay wasnt good the management is not good manager comes to work stanky hardest part of the job is that cleaning after others that havent done anything
No a job u will want to be at
Cook /master prodution leader (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAMay 26, 2017
i been at krystal For 8 years cook for 8 years there and a master production leader there for 5 months its a stressful job some day ppl call out and they call you on your day off sometime u work every weekend on late night shift and sometime u never get off on time because ppl call in or be late but mostly they call out
Fun place
Shift leader (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMay 24, 2017
It's a great place to work for wish they would have better pay but that's the only bad thing here.. great team leaders and district managers . Come work for us
Fast Paced but fun
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Shelbyville, TNMay 24, 2017
Depending on the hours of the day we'd generally be fast-paced, but the co-workers always made the day easy to get through. I learned what certain customers do and do not like, I learned to have manors with others and that not every fast food restaurant is doing bad on purpose. I also learned to have patients with others. The management always worked with you as much as they could and played to part of manager and crew member as well. The hardest part of the job was the rushes, because everyone ordered big back to back which made it difficult to please everyone. The most enjoyable was the friendship you made with the people working there, we were able to get through the tough times by working together and making each other feel better. I loved the job and would go back if I still lived there.
Pros
Discounts, friendships, free lunch, 30 min break
Cons
Not many benefits or raises
Very stressfull company to work for
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 23, 2017
This company has great potential, but in my opinion they are trying to be every thing to everyboby and they are not provideing the labor to execute efficiently. Just sell burgers and fries and do it well
I love working for Krystal
Master Cashier (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLMay 16, 2017
Krystal was one of the few jobs that I enjoyed thoroughly. I had and awesome boss and coworkers. I felt important and was offered opportunities for advancement. I loved it here
Pros
Management, environment and co workers
Cons
Not much
Customer oriented and fast pace
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Snellville, GAMay 11, 2017
The best part of working here was to put smiles on peoples faces and to help other crew members to become better workers and care about there job. I also enjoyed being able to learn new skills along the way. This has been my main occupation for many years and I've learned quality customer service, management skills, employee training, money handling and so much more.
Productive environment to work at.
Cook (Former Employee) –  Bessemer, ALMay 11, 2017
It was a cool environment to work at. The manager was reasonable with providing hours and dealing with employees problems. It was a learning experience that taught me how to maintain a kitchen as a cook.
great place for someone looking for a job long term
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 10, 2017
great place to work if you have the time. easy and quick environment. Have overnight shifts for people who don't mind working late. great pay in management.
Pros
free lunches, pto
Cons
It was a family envoriment
Cook (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMay 10, 2017
i was a cook, that means i prepared food to the orders, daily sanitized an prep line for the oncoming rush. I'm speaking of breakfast lunch or diner.At the end of the day clean up an go home.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
not enough hours.
Quite interesting
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  La Vergne, TNMay 8, 2017
Working at Krystal was a pretty okay experience. It's great for first time workers and teaches them to be on time with everything they make, as well as keeping the workplace neat.
Its slow most of the time but very hot in the summer.
Cook (Current Employee) –  Perry, GAMay 6, 2017
When I first started Krystal I liked it . I'm going on 8 months now and I think it's time for me to advance to a higher paying job. Its a good job for a first time job but not something you want to do for a long time .
Pros
Most of the time its slow
Cons
They dont give raisies for the work thay is being put out.
typical fast food
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAMay 4, 2017
Working at krystals was an learning experience. A lot of call outs and new people all the time. Typical fast food drama and eight hour shifts. Plenty of hours to go around but no room for advancement.
Pros
flexible with hours
Cons
no advancement
Krystals
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAMay 4, 2017
Krystals should be everyone's first job, but defiantly not a place to make a career unless you want to become the district manager. Krystals teaches you patience, how to clean, and lastly how to push sales.
it was a fun workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 3, 2017
I enjoyed working here . the co workers was fun to work with. I love their food and we stayed busy. If we wasn't busy there was always something to do. I like work the night shift

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Krystal. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8