Krystal Employee Reviews

Busy and Productive Environment
Restaurant Server (Current Employee) –  Macon, GAFebruary 17, 2017
I currently work at Krystal's an it is a great place to work. Although the hours are varied and are not given to those who work hard daily.
Fun work place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNFebruary 16, 2017
I enjoyed working with the customers and had a fun experience with my coworkers. I learned a lot of new things since we don't have this company in Arizona.
Pros
Nice coworkers
Cons
No benefits
Great for high schoolers
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Live Oak, FLFebruary 14, 2017
A great job when you are in high school to have. They give you a flexed schedule with your school hours and will allow you to have certain days off, when needed.
Pros
50% off meals
Cons
If a minor, have to take a break every 4 hours
I loved working for krystal
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALFebruary 8, 2017
Krystals was a learning experience i enjoyed the time i was there it was all work know play in that's what i like. Manager's in myself had a great bond they'll give u over time if needed i came in on my off days i loved my job at Krystals
Pros
We didnt get free lunch but we didnt pay the full amout
Cons
The breaks was on time
Productive and upbeat place of employment
Assistant General Manager (Current Employee) –  Union City, GAFebruary 1, 2017
Fast paced and upbeat environment that can be motivating and as a manager, it is our responsisbility to be a major force in that motivation. As an assistant manager for Krystal I learned to take control of what was in my control. My shift being the main thing and also being side by side with the General Manager I was able to have a voice in the particular things that went on in our store. The hardest part of the job only boils down to the factors that took time to be improved upon. If working at a location where staffing was an issue, it made it more difficult to meet some of the staffing goals that were set while being short on not only crew members but management as well. The most enjoyable part about being a manager for Krystal is building those relationships with co workers and being a positive role model for many crew members.
Pros
Full benefits
Cons
Unstable and inconsistant work schedule, sometimes not much time between scheduled shifts
unproductive workplace
Cashier / Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Rome, GAJanuary 30, 2017
No a very professional or stable work place. The work load was unevenly distributed. Managers were very self centered and did not help us or manage us often.
A pretty good experience
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Prattville, ALJanuary 28, 2017
Some of the managers were very childish and irresponsible, but some managers was okay to work with.The surrounding was okay and the coworkers were pretty good to work with.
Pros
Half off meals
Cons
poor management
Very hard workers, and proud to be apart of the team.
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Douglasville, GAJanuary 28, 2017
At krystal's I couldn't blame them for the way they managed merely because it could get so busy that management would have to lay down the hammer and take charge. The people were nice, as I come to learn, most people don't stay in manager mode all the time. But at times it's necessary, especially when it comes to rush hour.
Easy Workplace
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALJanuary 24, 2017
A typical day at work was easy, And it was also a god day to. I also learned how to be a better employee. The management was good to. The workplace culture was also good. The hardest part of the job was when i could not help the customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping the customers out.
Not the best job
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Hiram, GAJanuary 24, 2017
This is not the best please to work as you do not get enough hours to pay for your gas to and from work. The managers play favorites to who gets the hours. I would not recommend this job to anyone if you are looking at a career to move up in because they do not move you up.
Pros
N/A
Cons
you dont get a break if you are short handed, there is no employee meals
working for krystal's
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAJanuary 24, 2017
I worked for Krystal's for 2mths. I didn't get any hours and I was involuntarily terminated for eating a French fry. A typical day for me was to clock in and prepare the food and keep a safe clean working environment.
Very messy and management is terrible
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 23, 2017
This company is very unorganized and they do not follow the company guidelines..so now I'm looking for a better job with better benefits and better work environment.
Pros
Employee discount
Cons
No breaks and you have to do extra more than your job
Good workplace
Crew member (Former Employee) –  4416 TN-58, Chattanooga, TN 37416January 23, 2017
Krystal's is one of the better fast food jobs out there. Very clean workplace and lots of respectable managers. Hardest part about this job has to be the rushes that you get at random times.
productive place to work
Crew Associate (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSJanuary 22, 2017
a typical day at work would be very busy; sometimes when it's not busy at work it would we could leave early. I learned mostly about communicating more with others. The management was alright, sometimes. One of the most hardest things about my job was depending on others. sometimes you could feel when some crew members wasnt going to show up for work. the most enjoyable thing about Krystals was getting paid.
Pros
free meals, discounts, hours
Cons
lazy workers, manipulative managers
Do not engage
GENERAL MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Five points west Birmingham,alJanuary 21, 2017
Increased your responsibility and gave you less help for good customer service. Also made it harder to make bonus.No real room for advancment and when I was there they were closing stores without notice. And when I got robbed several times and upper management did nothing to make the location safer!Lost good employees and asst. mgrs.
Wonderful Experiance
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJanuary 20, 2017
It was nice working here till it closed. Loved the crew...liked the management. Had a chance to meet some very interesting people..both crew and guest.
Productive work place,clean space,positive attitude employees
Cook/Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, GAJanuary 19, 2017
They all Greeted me when I arrive in my food was prepared correctly and was on time and they told me to have a wonderful day. They made me feel welcome that made me wake up every morning to come there each and everyday.
short term
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 18, 2017
way too easy to move up, you don't have to be a genius to look like one, slow paced, very easy/light work. great first job for teens. wouldnt settle for it though.
Pros
breaks
Cons
no motivation
This job was fun, and I enjoyed my co-workers.
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLJanuary 13, 2017
I got to meet a lot of new people and I got to work with co-workers I had worked with at another job I had, my manager was a great lady and I would work with her again if given the opportunity.
Pros
Half price meals and I was able to pay for health insurance for me and my daughter.
Cons
The crew couldn't stay together.
Good place to wrok
Manger (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, MSJanuary 12, 2017
Krystal was I great job when I move back home.The management was very good to work with I recommend to anyone who is looking for there first job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Krystal. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8