Krystal Employee Reviews in United States

People Oriented
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 19, 2016
Working at Krystal taught me about customer service and doing whatever it takes to make a customer happy, which is something that I've now taken on to my new job and will continue to carry with me into any of my future jobs, Krystal was a great company to work for but I left to help develop myself as a manager
i enjoy my job
cashier (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 18, 2016
my day to day at Krystal's consist of taking customers orders greeting them with a smile repeating the order to be sure that we have it correctly in order to provider speedy accurate service
I hated Krystal's
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSJanuary 17, 2016
Everything was terrible. The management was very disappointing. They tried to make me serve people old food and that went against my morals so i had to find a better job.
Pros
Cons
everything
Nice place to work!
Cook (Former Employee) –  La Follette, TNJanuary 11, 2016
The burger is prepared next to a small amount of minced onions. This allows the steam to help flavor the meat. The bun is also warmed near the burger patty so that it can absorb some flavor. Once ready, it's all put together with pickles and mustard.
fast food
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLJanuary 9, 2016
i enjoyed the learning experence krystal gave me. i started out as a cashier an worked my way to be a shift manager. i worked morning shifts with hot fast an great food ready. an i aslo closed at night with excellent cleaning an closing skills
My everyday work day.
shift manager (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJanuary 6, 2016
Everyday I thrive on being the best we have contest on our times,sales, and customer wow service. Being a manager you have to be able to communicate with others having the knowledge of understanding people, there needs ,and wants. Always productive inventory counts, customer awareness being able to remember a person by the items they often purchase. A fun day a full crew and we are all meeting each others needs. The hardest part short handed on the first of the of month.
Pros
LOYAL CUSTOMERS
Cons
NO SET WORK WEEK
Fast paced Fast Food
Closer/Drive thru/cook (Former Employee) –  Mount Sterling, KYJanuary 5, 2016
Fun Work Enviroment but was very fast paced, always stayed busy and keeping food fresh. Schedule is great for a high school student or part time college student.
Pros
schedule
Cons
pay
Awful company to work form in the FL Panhandle market
GM (Former Employee) –  Panama City Beach, FLDecember 31, 2015
The leadership in the panhandle of Florida and the HR agent is awful to deal with and does not care about the team in my experience.
I would not consider working for them and would feel remorse if I did not warn others. This is a bad career choice!!!!!!!!
Pros
Awful Leadership
Cons
Awful leadership
Safety first and present great customer service
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GADecember 28, 2015
Safety first and present great customer service. Nice clean work place. Enjoyable co-workers and work schedule is flexible. Great experience for learning how to be a cashier and working with satisfying customers.
Learned alot as the Assistant General Manager
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Gulfport, MSDecember 23, 2015
A typical day would involve a lot of burgers and fries, and a lot of laughs. The hardest part of my of my job came when a problem came up. Someone calling in or the headset speaker not working. The best part of the job is when we are really busy and we have everything ready.. It's not clockwork.
Pros
Free meals, long hours
Cons
unorganized, underpaid
a very fun plae to work
Cook and Head Cashier (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GADecember 16, 2015
i earned to handle money and work cashier, duties include cleaning. the easiest and hardest part of the job was dealing with customers and their food. it is very easy to make friends. getting overtime is also very difficult. i loved seeing the looks on people's faces when they were satisfied with their orders
Pros
50 percent off meals
Cons
low hourly pay
Working at krystals
Cashier (Former Employee) –  La Vergne, TNDecember 8, 2015
I start my day off at Krystals by prepping the food and ringing up the customers at the same time. Around lunchtime I was on the frill and drive thru because we were so busy . The hardest part about the job was doing the grill and on drive thru. The most enjoyable part about my job was meeting new people everyday and enjoying the customers .
Productive and Fun workplace with great and loving people.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLNovember 27, 2015
working at Krystal's was tough at first but i got the hang of everything. i did learn a lot more patience when it comes to customers. The management was pretty good. the hardest part at first was handling the rushes we would have. the most enjoyable part of my job was making sure the costumers left the store with a smile and every thing they wanted.
Pros
discounted lunch
STORE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Brandon, MSNovember 19, 2015
this place is a great place to work .I love working with the associates and seeing the great customers. There is a supportive team . its great growth and develop
Everything is Fast!!!!
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 18, 2015
Its a good company to work for. I enjoy anything in customer service. Everyone was nice. The work was really easy, layed back the customers were nice. I had a really good crew we worked together great together as a team. The most enjoyable part of my job was talking to and serving the customers.
Pros
Pros: the people you meet
Cons
have to work short handed, working overnight no time for family, no raises, no time off
Hard work for not enough pay
Master Cashier (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNNovember 5, 2015
Sometimes I had good days, sometimes bad. Depending on the co-workers/Manager. A lot of times I had to pick up the slack of other co-workers. There were many times that I didn't get off at my scheduled time; Sometimes 1-2 hours later.
Pros
I was able to pick my shift
Cons
over worked
beneficial
krystal (Former Employee) –  Douglas, GANovember 3, 2015
good people, supervisor was understanding, management should be stronger, friendly environment. sometimes felt like not being listened to. respect goes along way when given respect
Pros
great environment
Cook (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALOctober 31, 2015
Foodservice is a fast pace environment in which you must be able to keep up with quality and orders, And you must be safe in the kitchen.
Pros
Fast Paced
Cons
Keeping it safe
Yes it was fun to work place I had known everyone since I was young
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALOctober 29, 2015
I started out as a crew person and work my way up to being an Assistant Manager. I learned how to run a crew of 10 people .The hardest part of my job was the third shift when Friday and Saturday came no one wanted to work .know that someone believe in my to be a Manager.
Pros
Vacations
Cons
Healthcare and bonus
Fun
Master Cashier (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAOctober 27, 2015
Even though this was fast food place, i really enjoy this job, bc of the people i work with. We have a lot of fun. The shift I work you had to stay up some way some how. But this is type of environment i love being around.