Krystal Employee Reviews

Fun place
Shift leader (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMay 24, 2017
It's a great place to work for wish they would have better pay but that's the only bad thing here.. great team leaders and district managers . Come work for us
Fast Paced but fun
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Shelbyville, TNMay 24, 2017
Depending on the hours of the day we'd generally be fast-paced, but the co-workers always made the day easy to get through. I learned what certain customers do and do not like, I learned to have manors with others and that not every fast food restaurant is doing bad on purpose. I also learned to have patients with others. The management always worked with you as much as they could and played to part of manager and crew member as well. The hardest part of the job was the rushes, because everyone ordered big back to back which made it difficult to please everyone. The most enjoyable was the friendship you made with the people working there, we were able to get through the tough times by working together and making each other feel better. I loved the job and would go back if I still lived there.
Pros
Discounts, friendships, free lunch, 30 min break
Cons
Not many benefits or raises
Very stressfull company to work for
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 23, 2017
This company has great potential, but in my opinion they are trying to be every thing to everyboby and they are not provideing the labor to execute efficiently. Just sell burgers and fries and do it well
I love working for Krystal
Master Cashier (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLMay 16, 2017
Krystal was one of the few jobs that I enjoyed thoroughly. I had and awesome boss and coworkers. I felt important and was offered opportunities for advancement. I loved it here
Pros
Management, environment and co workers
Cons
Not much
Customer oriented and fast pace
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Snellville, GAMay 11, 2017
The best part of working here was to put smiles on peoples faces and to help other crew members to become better workers and care about there job. I also enjoyed being able to learn new skills along the way. This has been my main occupation for many years and I've learned quality customer service, management skills, employee training, money handling and so much more.
Productive environment to work at.
Cook (Former Employee) –  Bessemer, ALMay 11, 2017
It was a cool environment to work at. The manager was reasonable with providing hours and dealing with employees problems. It was a learning experience that taught me how to maintain a kitchen as a cook.
great place for someone looking for a job long term
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 10, 2017
great place to work if you have the time. easy and quick environment. Have overnight shifts for people who don't mind working late. great pay in management.
Pros
free lunches, pto
Cons
It was a family envoriment
Cook (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMay 10, 2017
i was a cook, that means i prepared food to the orders, daily sanitized an prep line for the oncoming rush. I'm speaking of breakfast lunch or diner.At the end of the day clean up an go home.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
not enough hours.
Quite interesting
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  La Vergne, TNMay 8, 2017
Working at Krystal was a pretty okay experience. It's great for first time workers and teaches them to be on time with everything they make, as well as keeping the workplace neat.
Its slow most of the time but very hot in the summer.
Cook (Current Employee) –  Perry, GAMay 6, 2017
When I first started Krystal I liked it . I'm going on 8 months now and I think it's time for me to advance to a higher paying job. Its a good job for a first time job but not something you want to do for a long time .
Pros
Most of the time its slow
Cons
They dont give raisies for the work thay is being put out.
typical fast food
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAMay 4, 2017
Working at krystals was an learning experience. A lot of call outs and new people all the time. Typical fast food drama and eight hour shifts. Plenty of hours to go around but no room for advancement.
Pros
flexible with hours
Cons
no advancement
Krystals
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAMay 4, 2017
Krystals should be everyone's first job, but defiantly not a place to make a career unless you want to become the district manager. Krystals teaches you patience, how to clean, and lastly how to push sales.
it was a fun workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 3, 2017
I enjoyed working here . the co workers was fun to work with. I love their food and we stayed busy. If we wasn't busy there was always something to do. I like work the night shift
fast paced
Restaurant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMay 2, 2017
Very hard and fast paced to work. Always short handed. Had the best night crew. Boss was very hands on and took time to help out when possible. Always had our backs.
very productive
cashier (Former Employee) –  live oak flMay 1, 2017
i enjoyed working for this company. i had my own set schedule. i came in every morning and got eveything set up for breakfast an got lunch set up for the next shift.
very stressful
Restaurant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 28, 2017
most Krystal stores are in bad neighborhoods so the employee pool is real weak.. the district managers are very hard to work for and it seems like they only cared about themselves..getting some time off was like an act of God.
benefits
Cons
bad area managers
not orderly
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Brookhaven, MSApril 27, 2017
Staff are not business appropriate. Improper language. Manager embezzlements. Childish behavior. Not clean enough. Needs a lot of improvement. see store
Pros
face paced
Cons
healthcare
Nice work place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Ft. Lauderdale, FLApril 24, 2017
Nice to work in good place nice employes we work hard workefd eight hours a day six days a week good salary we had good days and bad days we had nusy days and slow days
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
productive, entertaining, fun
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 19, 2017
A typical day at work was to make sure the customer was always satisfied. Make sure the crew members were polite, respectful, and made the customer happy. My job was to make sure my crew members did their jobs, operate the store from opening to closing, and increase sales.
Very friendly atmosphere
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Snellville, GAApril 14, 2017
At my time working at Krystal, I have formed many wonderful friendships. I was greeted as a friend I will leave as family. :D .......................
Pros
50% of meals
Cons
not enough help