KRYSTAL

KRYSTAL Employer Reviews

fast pace
Crew Member (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 20, 2013
Pros: good food
Cons: you smelled funny after work and would be very tired
Really fast pace environment. Customer service, Cooking, & Cleaning. It got very hot sometimes.
Good place to work enjoyed working there.
General Manager (Former Employee), Rome, GASeptember 9, 2013
Pros: training
Cons: many changes with no notice
Training, taking temp. of products working with staff. I learned to always have an open mind and everyone bring something special to the table. As a manger you can learn from everyone weather it's your crew or upper lever. The hardest part of my job was having to terminate employees and the most enjoyable part was making a difference in employees in a positive way.
wow and wow
Master Cashier, Head of Training (Former Employee), Red Bank, TNSeptember 3, 2013
Ok-worked for this company 4 years. I loved this job- the CEO would come into our restaurant at random After my service to him dining in several unannounced mornings(about a year and a half into my employment) he approached the district manager and my store manager and had me promoted within a week-almost a $2.00 hr raise-He told them that I was the best example of what good customer service should be. I was to train all area cashiers for about 10 different stores. I was flattered. wow right? About 18 months later he approached me again about a minor position at corporate as a fill- in. This time making an extra $2 an hour!!!! Loved it but the district supervisor decided to start being conniving against my store manager. My store manager was my hero- she was the glue to hold that place together- well even @ $10 an hr, I couldn't condone the unjust behavior towards my mentor and I quit.
enjoyed the people i worked around and serving customers the best food.
Cashier and Cook (Former Employee), Decatur, ALSeptember 1, 2013
Pros: half off lunch
Cons: short breaks no benefits
a typical day at krystals would consist of stocking and prepping for the shift ahead, taking customer orders, or preparing food.
i learned how the krystal co operates.
management was AWESOME. very encouraging and positive people.
absolutely loved my co workers. easy going and fun people.
the hardest part of my job was working 3rd shift with no weekends off,
the most enjoyable part was making customers happy as well as preparing good fast food.
family atmoshere and fair work enviroment
Trainer (Current Employee), Maryville, TNAugust 29, 2013
Pros: couldnt ask for a more understanding caring management team
Cons: health care
make sure my training plans are set for the day. count a register and make sure product is fresh and stocked. check who hasn't been a drive thru food filler that week or who could be trained to help me run the drive thru. work with management with customer service. I hate it when the crew slips up once in a while and a customer ends up dissatisfied. enjoyable moment when a customer has had a complete Krystal experience, leaving with a huge smile on their face
Fun environment
Master Cashier (Former Employee), Oak Ridge, TNAugust 29, 2013
Pros: quick advancement
Cons: too many write-ups, health benefits are expensive and limited
Good job for advancement but unable to earn more money as a manager. Managers easy to work with and co-workers usually helpful.
Shift Leader
Cashier/Shift Leader (Former Employee), Hixson, TennAugust 27, 2013
I managed the store and employees who worked. I made sure the store ran with ease. I would resolve any and all complaints from the customers/employees. I was responsible for the money in the registers and the safe. I had to count the money for accurately to balance the days in/outake of products sold.
Long days
Store General Manager (Former Employee), Nashville, TNAugust 25, 2013
Pros: great guest
Cons: long hours, with little relief.
 Monitored key operational areas such as cash flow, inventory levels, security and loss prevention standards, markdowns, markups; ensuring they are within company guidelines.
 Suggested operational improvements and resolved any problems that required high level decision-making.
 Distributed payroll of approximately 80,000 a month for a fast food chain.
 Conducted inventory ordering and coordinated stocking of shelves with newly received product.
 Created and adjusted employee schedules for 30 staff in compliance with labor laws.
 Established and Implemented Quality Control (QC) for 25 staff providing customer orders and service.
 Established goals and identified trends and adjusted budgets and store plans accordingly.
 Accomplished a positive sales trend and customer count.
 Implimented advertising POP and promotional designe models.
 Earned 142% of bonus by surpassing all goals set buy the corporate office in Speed of Service, Budget, Labor and Sales.
Worked 85 hours a week for 6 months with no end in sight.
Good Job
General Manager (Former Employee), Gainesville, FLAugust 13, 2013
Always enjoyed my job, customers and employees. Learned may talents such as multi-unit management, had the opportunity to manage in many different sales volumes
Fast food
Fast Food Worker (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALJuly 19, 2013
Greet the customers taking their orders and serving them there food, stocking and put things back in order, what I learned how to work the registers and taking the money how to serve orders of the screen learned how to pack a order and learned and pay close attention to your job. Co- workers was fun to work with, the hardest part was you short on a shift and didn't have no help on your shift the most enjoyable part of the job was the customer they come make you laugh and do your job.
Fast Pace
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Jackson, MSJuly 18, 2013
Pros: manager didn't have to pay for their food.
Cons: being robbed, management conflicts not handle
You burn engery when you got to work. Enjoyed working with co-workers, it was fun, I did my work duties, just had complaint about another manager that did now know how to talk to others and mothing was done about that.
Pretty fun and productive place to work.
Master Cashier (Former Employee), Starkville, MSJune 18, 2013
I enjoyed my time at Krystal. I worked with a great group of people. Hate we had to close.
Krystal's is a great place to work.
Master Cashier (Current Employee), Atllanta, GAJune 16, 2013
Pros: getting a discount on meals
Cons: being so busy sometimes not getting a break
I t is an interesting job. You meet all different types of people on a daily basis. I have learned about the quality of food and what people really want our of a good meal. The management staff is very professional and accurate with their duties. The co-workers are cooperative and hwlp each other all the time. Thre is not hardest part to my job I and a friendly and vibrant person who love interacting with people.
fast paced and keeps you on your toes
Cook (Former Employee), Covington, GAJune 13, 2013
Pros: discounted luch
Cons: hot working enviornment
working at Krystals makes it easy for you to adapt to any job its faced paced enviornment set the tone for the way i work and get jobs done.
Home Town Environment
Cashier (Former Employee), Rincon, GAJune 9, 2013
Pros: enjoyable customers and co-workers
Cons: hours are up and down
They have a friendly breakfast crew because most morning customers are regular senior citizens that come in every morning and everyone knows. The hardest part of the job is when you have more than three orders that you have to take, but you have to stop to prepare the orders on the trays and take them out. The customers get very upset at that. It was enjoyable working with my co-workers. Sometimes I miss them. It became difficult when hours were cut so drastically that you didn't know how you could pay your bills.
fun place to work
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 13, 2013
Pros: employee discount
loved going to work my team members where awesome and management was cool
Fun worplace
Cashier (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 8, 2013
My first job a absolutely loved. I met alot of famous people,different cultures and races. I also felt safe at work.
Fun first job, good experience with fun co-workers
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee), Southaven, MSMay 7, 2013
Pros: steady schedule with overtime if desired, wonderful co-workers
Cons: poor managerment, long hours
I enjoyed this job because my customers and co-workers made it worth coming in everyday. I had customers who knew what they wanted every time and I had fun knowing their order and suggesting new things as we added them to the menu. My co-workers were friendly and always helpful. I learned so many new things and kept steady hours. I only left my job to relocate to Columbus and find other employment here.
A nice place work
Grill Cook (Current Employee), Nashville, TNMay 7, 2013
A good fast pace work place with great co workers i have steady hours and like how everything going so far
Productive and Friendly work enviornment
Cashier (Current Employee), Americus, GAApril 27, 2013
A typical day at work requires greeting all customers and fulfilling all of a customer's needs. I learned how to work in a stressful yet courteous environment where the co-workers are nice and attentive. The hardest part of my job was learning to deal with a rush of orders in which I concorded. The enjoyable part was to meet different people.

About KRYSTAL

The Krystal Company is a fast-food gem of the South. The company's chain of more than 350 restaurants in almost a dozen southern – Read more