Krystal Employee Reviews

My customers were always good to me.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Aiken, SCMay 25, 2016
Coming in opening every morning get the coffee ready, making sure customers food was hot and ready to go. I liked that it was fast pace and that I stuck with it by keeping my time down in the drive thru. Just satisfying my customers is the main thing to me.
Pros
Lunch Break
Cons
No lunch break
Very fast paced and fun place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Saraland, ALMay 21, 2016
All the employees got along and worked as a team. The managers made it a point to make sure we got the job done. All of our team were friendly and made sure the food was hot and fresh to satisfy our customers
Loved the people
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Ooltewah, TNMay 20, 2016
Loved my coworkers they are really the only reason I stayed as Long as I did. Well them and the customers. Loved rush hour but disliked the management. Couldn't really move up in the company.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Horrible Managerment
fun work place
cashier (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaMay 19, 2016
I like working for Krystal's, I smile a lot I make sure customers are satisfied before they leave. I've learned to treat people with respect and how I would want to be treated. The hardest thing about my job is fixing peoples food that have lied about their order was messed up when it really wasn't. But I've learned to keep a smile on my face regardless. The most thing I like about Krystal's is being a great role model for others cause I know that I'm always being watched by someone.My CO workers get on my nerves cause I know that they are always doing things on purpose to make me mad but I know I'm in completion with them so I smile harder .
this company has taken a fall
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAMay 18, 2016
I worked for this company for two years overnight...9pm until 7am. the reason given was no one could handle overnight customers They are a company who does not care about their employees
Pros
benefits for management
Cons
terrible upper management team
productive and tidy
Cashier and Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Laplace, LAMay 10, 2016
krystals is a nice job to have. its all about the customers. , a typical day at work is when your not feeling good and you get a lot of orders.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
healthcare
A really fun place to work.
shift manager (Current Employee) –  Yulee, FLMay 9, 2016
I've been with Krystal's for almost 8 years . And when the issue of me getting my raise it's a lot of double talk. I'm a very hard worker and I believe in teamwork.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
don't want to give people raises that deserve it.
productive and fast paced environment
Master Cashier (Former Employee) –  Tupelo, MSMay 7, 2016
A typical day at Krystals consists of an evening rush and several down times. I learned here that a job is not a play place and sometimes your manager can seem like your parents. My co-workers were very fun to be around, they always had funny jokes and stories to tell. However, some did not know how to do their job. The hardest part of my job was that it seemed that there was always someone to blame for someone elses mistake. The most enjoyable part was that at closing time we always had a blast. We would joke around and just have a good laugh before we all left.
Pros
discounted lunches
Cons
no good benefits
Laid back and easy
Shift leader (Current Employee) –  Dalton, GAMay 4, 2016
This job has been a good learning experience for me. I was 17 when I was hired on and by the time I was 18 I had worked my way up to a manager. I love working for this company. but I am looking to better myself with a better job. Great pace to work for. It's a very easy job everyone that you work with works as a team and helps each other out all the time.
Great place to work but needs kinder workers.
cashier (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 4, 2016
Gave me much needed customer service experience. I enjoyed seeing regular customers, they were always very kind and friendly.
Pros
Nice customers.
Cons
Rude managers.
Productive and challenging working environment
Crew Member/ Cashier (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMay 4, 2016
Supervisor made sure my full potential was met and educated me on aspects of job I did not understand. Busy working environment.
not a bad work place
cook (Former Employee) –  Southaven, MSApril 27, 2016
got up everyday went and cook burgers for thousands of customers learned all about the fast food industry the management was a hit or miss all about which manager you have co-works come and go quick so its best not to get to friendly i reckon hardest part was putting up with some of the rude customers most enjoyable part was seeing the smile on some of the customers faces
Pros
discount on all store products
Cons
shorts breaks
Typical Minimum Wage Job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Oxford, MSApril 26, 2016
It is an average minimum wage fast food restaurant job. It is not the best working environment, but if you are in need of money this is the place.
first job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Tupelo, MSApril 26, 2016
This was my first job. A typical day at work was greeting and serving customers. I learn pretty much how the fast food business work.
Pros
easy money
Cons
na
A great place to be employe
Grill Person (Former Employee) –  Warner Robins, GAApril 18, 2016
A typical day is making sure all customers are please with their product. The work place is fun and great to work at. Their product or good as for as great taste. I work with this company for many of years and what my management team needed me to do I did it. Working with this company taught me how to use customers service, be at work on time, work at a fast and smart. I had grow to love the employees that I work with as family. I rate this company a five.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
30 mins breaks
workplace
cashier/cook (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 14, 2016
everyone must work as a team as well as the management staff this location is very un professional management threats your position the enviroment is really an bad vibe the store value has went down due to bad customer service.i Have learned that no matter were or wat customer are always right and always treat people with respect. Each coworker should treat each other with respect. the hardest part is getting everybody to get on one accord.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
stressful enviroment
must be willing to work to achieve success
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 13, 2016
There is no typical day at work. Everyday is different. There is always something new to work on. I am always wanting to improve on something. I have learned to really understand p and l;s through working with my district manager so that I have a hands on approach. The hardest part of my job is trying to balance out work with home. The most enjoyable part of my job is when I get to put a smile on someones face and also when I am able to see what I put on the bottom line for p and l's. I also like it when I see crew members get promoted.
Pros
bonuses and vacation time, sick time, paid life insurance
Cons
I spend too much personal time dealing with krystals due to conference calls.
not good
Shift Manger (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALApril 11, 2016
This job was very timely i spend most of my time at work being a manger the GM was not a good she never answer her phone
just was not good for me I was always move around because of the high turn rate
Pros
work a lot hours
Cons
poor mangement
Not a bad place to work
SHIFT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALApril 8, 2016
I can't speak for Krystal's corporation as a whole by any means but the location i was at had a great hard working team with good over all customer service skills. Also I have to say the management team were a group of skilled, dedicated, and extremely hardworking individuals.
Fairly satisfying job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Waycross, GAApril 7, 2016
I started as a shift manager and did the typical duties as a shift manager for roughly a year. I started getting asked to perform more duties when the General manager was fired to help take some of the workload off of the assistant manager. I was happy to be helpful and welcomed the additional challenges as it seemed I was quite suited for the additional task. i had knack for the paperwork and office duties and could make an excellent schedual and was good at doing the inventory. After the Assistant Manager quit and a new General Manager was hired I was promoted to Assistant Manager. The General Manager and I worked well as a team. I enjoyed my job greatly
Pros
Great People, Nice Management
Cons
short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Krystal. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9