KTG USA Employee Reviews

Management was very good and i liked the job
Production Member (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 19, 2017
I loved my department and my manger.I leaned gained valuable experienced.The hardest part of the job was rotating shifts.I had the chance to learn more and become more valuable to the company
Pros
received free products that we made
Cons
breaks
Worst place to work unprofessional
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 25, 2016
This is the worst company I ever worked for horrible working conditions knife in the back jim crow uncle tom co workers team A supervisor very unprofessional and uneducated terrible people skills HR is full of BS not on your side old and out dated machines and equipment that breaks down all the time this company is full of lies and they will bamboozle you when it comes to pay rate and positions. I wound not recommend this company to anyone not even the devil.
Pros
Cons
This company sucks
No structure here whatsoever
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 20, 2016
During my time here my schedule and shift change 7 times within a 2yr period!! Management works off the buddy system here and even tho there is a union it does not help remedy the problem.
Pros
Pay and benefits
Cons
Lack of true leadership
Decent Job
paper labor pool (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 13, 2015
Repetitive work day not much changes same day in and day out. Watch your back cause everyone is looking for a way up the food chain!
Pros
Excelent health care
Cons
Co-Workers will stab you in the back while smiling in your face
Instability as far as mangerial turnover
Shipping Department Lead (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 11, 2014
My work day the last 6 years I was there was long, from 10-16 hours a day typical. The work was challenging personally, in that I was given a good deal of responsibility and received the support to achieve directives from my direct contact with my corporate superiors. Management turnover made it difficult to stay true to objectives at the plant level, as they constantly changed, dependent upon the team in charge at the time. I enjoyed the employees there as the majority shared the same company loyalty as myself. The hardest part of the job turned out to be no respect from the current managerial team or their lack of support for employee initiative. The most enjoyable aspect of the work day would be when my team achieved our objectives DESPITE management.
do not like shift
Supervisor- Jared Knight (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 24, 2014
i work a swing shift, nights one week and days the next. wanting to get a more steady shift.
Great Pay Long hours
Machine Operator 1 (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 3, 2013
Unionized, good insurance. access to credit union/ The hours are long upward 16 hours daily. Swing shifts. Employees are typical of the warehouse setting. Extremely dusty so if allergy or sinus problems be sure to wear a mask. Cannot leave campus for lunch. Learned interesting processes in manufacturing of tissues.
Great Internship/ Co-op Experience
Manufacturing Engineer- Internship (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 28, 2013
As a college student working for KTG USA (Kruger Products) has been a pleasant experience. They offered flexible hours and a wide variety of work.
Good pay bad management
Maintenance Electrician (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 28, 2012
The company does not invest in training. They claim safety is the highest priority, but when something is unsafe they say, "We really need the production." They have too many managers for the number of hourly workers so the payscale for production workers isn't as good as it could be.
Pros
pay and insurance
Cons
rotating shift, understaffed, bully management style