Kubota Tractor Corporation

Kubota Tractor Corporation Employer Reviews

Productive place to work
Welder (Current Employee), Jefferson, GAMay 26, 2014
Pros: cheap good health insurance
Cons: short breaks same routine
My job currently requires the same things day to day.What I have learned is that Mr Kubota the man who started it all was a great man driven and not easily discouraged.Management for the most part are very professional. My coworkers and myself work together on a nightly basis to complete the orders given as safely as possible. The hardest part of the – more... job is the routine the same thing eveyday.What I like most is being in close working distances to my coworkers and getting together and knocking the job out. – less
lots of work dencent money
Unload trucks, Pick parts, Load carts (Current Employee), Gainesville, GAFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: great benifents if full time
Cons: very long hours short breaks
work by picking parts loadig the trucks, very hard long hours.
Enjoyable
Picker (Former Employee), Jefferson, GADecember 1, 2013
Pros: good benefits, nice people, was able to get as much overtime as i wanted
Cons: no communication with temp service
I loved working at Kubota. Everyone was enjoyable to work with. The supervisors were very helpful. The only thing about it was the temp service for Kubota was so strict on attendance. They don't give any verbal or written warnings. Which I believe is something they need to. They need to communicate with the employees better.
Wounderful experience. I had access to 54 separate dealerships and the way they each conducted their business
Territory Credit Representative (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXOctober 29, 2013
Pros: company car, generous travel expense, good profit sharing. the dealer i served were a cut above, i have a lot of respect for each and every one of them.
Cons: i worked in a different city every day. i would drive an average 1200 to 1500 miles a week a week.
My day would start with a 60 to 250 mile drive. I would meet with the dealership owners / management and discuss training issues, sales programs and inventory levels. After those issues were discussed I would inspect the inventory and audit remittances. Any unpaid balances would be collected usually through electronic funds transfer. My dealers had – more... seasonal trends that utilized my skills to maintaining a close relationship between manufacture and dealership. I maintained and developed a 54 dealer base in five states. My departure was required to take care of my ailing Mother. – less
Was not a place id work again
Welder/Team Leader (Former Employee), Gainsville, GaSeptember 23, 2013
Really long 12hr shifts. With very short breaks. Worked at a fast pace
Kill workers with overtime
Assembly (Current Employee), Gainesville,GaSeptember 2, 2013
Pros: benefits, security
Cons: hours
Management never seems to listen to problems,have any solutions,plans,or prepared for growth. Work/Life balance is terrbile. Always claimimg that its going to get better but always practicing the same philosphy.
Fast and very productive
Assembly Line (Former Employee), Gainesville, GAAugust 19, 2013
Pros: working early in the mornings.
Cons: short brakes, healthcare
Starting off the day clocking in. Starting off with group exercise. Then going to the station that we needed to be at so that I could start off my day by picking parts.
Boo
Assembly (Former Employee), Lodi, caJuly 29, 2013
Pros: comfortable amount of overtime
Cons: unorganized, management bullys, unfair, prejiduce
This place seems to have an organization problem. Many safety issues, too many to mention. Managers that tend to bully the employees which makes for an unpleasant work environment.
Sweat shop
Aseembly, forklift operator (Former Employee), Jefferson, GAMay 7, 2013
Pros: very good pay
Cons: go thru temp service so they lay off alot. it gets 100 degrees in the warehouse in the summer.
I would clock in, go get my order sheets, & start pulling parts that the welding lines would need for their production. Once I completed the order sheet, I would hook the carts up to a palet jack & go thru the line & drop each cart off to each welder.
great company to work for
Welder/production work (Former Employee), Jefferson, GAApril 22, 2013
Pros: great benefits
Cons: hard work
loved working there would love to be able to work there again, felt like there were lots of opportunitiy for growth in the company
very productive work envirement
Machine Program Operator (Former Employee), Gainesville, GAJanuary 8, 2013
great job to have if you love to work
learned many different job, such as powder codding, asembly
Productive,descent pay,good place to work
lead receiving,re-pack,put-away (Former Employee), Gainesville, GADecember 10, 2012
Pros: good location, good pay, little overtime
Cons: inventory time, a lot of overtime, some supervisor bullys
I learned the different aspects of logistics.
It was easy to be a team player because most of my co-workers were team players as well.
The hardest part was the climate-changing of the seasons
Overtime-sometimes
An exciting company that offers excellent growth potential.
Assistant Product Manager (Current Employee), Torrance, CADecember 5, 2012
Pros: great work/life balance, good benefits, great employees
In todays work place you do not find many companies that have long term employees. Today we think 5 years at a job is a long term committment. At Kubota you are still considered a rookie. I love that they have people that have been there for many years and know the company from the ground up. It makes it easier to find the answers you want or need. – more... Everyone is friendly and inviting since the like what they do. I have never worked at a place where moral is always up. Of course there can be negative points to every job if you look for it, no company is perfect, but as a career choice I feel this is the right place to be. The work / life balance is amazing. – less
Great stable company with work/life balance
HR Manager (Current Employee), Torrance, CANovember 29, 2012
Pros: great benefits
Kubota Tractor Corporation is a stable company operating in the United States for 40 years. Owned by a Japanese parent company (Kubota Japan) it is deliberate and careful, which means that stability is of a premium even in difficult economies. Loyalty is a big part of the culture and people tend to enjoy working here a long time. Many people have even – more... built their careers here.

Kubota acknowledges their employees and is very generous. Compassion is also part of the fabric of the Japanese management style.

Our products are well respected in the American marketplace and our customers love the machines we build.

In some areas of the company and in some roles, employees enjoy a 7 hour work day. That is rare and it provides a work/life balance you just don't find very often.

All but 1 location has an onsite gym available to all employees. – less
productive and fun workplace
Package Handler (Former Employee), Gainesville, GANovember 19, 2012
the most enjoyable part of the job is working them long hours and doing them with co-workers
Productive and fast paced
Tack Welder (Former Employee), Jefferson, GAOctober 28, 2012
Cons: short breaks
I would go in and get ready then everyone would stretch and we would also had meetings every morning. Then after the meeting we would go to our work areas and get started. I would unload the robots and load them to get the robots started. I would also help my co-workers with building and tacking parts when we got behind. After the parts are welded in – more... the welding robots i would unload them and unload the parts and put in the floor or placed them on a table depending on the size of the part. Then i would reload the robot and scrape the parts. – less
A challenging place to work with excellence benefits.
Quality Control Technician (Former Employee), Jefferson, GAOctober 23, 2012
Pros: fast pace environment, lots of room for growth
Cons: short breaks, long hours.
At Kubota i was an assembly line inspector. My duties included inspecting tractors, also entering data into da computer. I would also help inspect in other departments.
Great place to work at
Repacker (Former Employee), Gainesville, GAJuly 15, 2012
Pros: pays great, great hours
Cons: short breaks
Its hot
Very fast paced job
Great people work there
Great benefits
Formation complémentaire
Formation (Former Employee), Marne la vallĂ©eDecember 19, 2013
Structure imposante, avec de gros moyens pour perfectionner leurs intervenants.
Essa empresa e otima para trabalhar,ela permite que vc aprenda todos os conhecimentos que nela existe,e te ensina tudo que pode,dentro do limite .
Supervisor de Qualidade (Former Employee), JPCFebruary 28, 2013
Pros: ela pemite que vc aprenda tudo e muito mais, que ela possa te ensinar.
Cons: ainda ha discriminacao, em alguns setores, em relacao a nos brasileiros.
Exelente empresa em todos sentidos,te fornece todo material,para que vc possa desempenhar o seu melhor dentro da empresa,e te da todo respaldo em todas as areas,para que voce possa crescer junto com a empresa.