Kuehne + Nagel Employee Reviews

Terrible
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Franklin, MANovember 9, 2017
Terrible Union Environment !!!! No support from Corporate and worked without a DC Manager for almost 2 years.

Long tern employees not open to change and did not like sharing knowledge.

Learn a lot about 3PLs....
warehouse receiving
Receiving Lead (Former Employee) –  Cranbury, NJNovember 4, 2017
it is a temp job and they will let you go, with no notice. not a good lob to have a future. no benifits or time off. nothing else to say. you are hired through a temp service
Pros
some overtime
Cons
temp job
great place to work
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXOctober 19, 2017
Great place. hope to obtain a permanent position in the future. it was fast paced but you receive great training and encouraged to work fast and accurately.
Pros
lots of employee interaction
Cons
schedules dont suit students
Dishonest and Narcissistic Regional & DCM Managers
Manager of Operations (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 19, 2017
Non-inclusive environment, shoot-from the hip style management.
Control by keeping employees in the dark until last minute, and no work-life balance.
Overly concerned about "optics", versus actually doing what they say they do
Pros
Salary not bad
Cons
Always wathing your back
There was always plenty of work
Returns Department/Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TX 75057October 15, 2017
This was my High school job and I didn't really mind it a all. I enjoyed working during the week and having my weekends off. I started picking and packing orders and eventually moved to the returns department. The jobs was easy and rarely stressful.
Pros
Worked under little supervision and on my own
Cons
Having to stand all day
Amazing!
Logistics Specialist (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 3, 2017
KN brought to me great opportunities, if it wasn't because I was going to do some service in the NAVY I would had never left. I would love to go back to KN and pursue a Career in Human Resource Management. That will be my ideal job, to give back to the company that supported me through my rough times.
Pros
Management, Environment
Cons
Hours
Unappreciated
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Plainfield, INOctober 1, 2017
As always, it was a joy to work with associates that bought into encouragement and coaching. The hours during surge are crazy, not to mention a thank you and extra compensation would be much appreciated. This was a start-up, the lack of HR support and leadership allowed the processes and safety to suffer.
Small Warehouse with good management
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 27, 2017
Worked with a great group of guys that knew the meaning of teamwork. Management wasn't afraid to get their hands dirty and gave you the feeling that they cared about you,and they were100% fair.
lots of hours
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Sparks, NVSeptember 22, 2017
If your looking for plenty hrs then this is for you. fast paced would say if you want overtime this is for you. good hrs involved but don't think it's an 8 hr day by any means.
Pros
lots of overtime
Cons
long days
Clean, Organized, No room for error
Electric Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Southaven, MSSeptember 20, 2017
I enjoyed the work I performed. However, the environment was tedious and stressful. There was no talking amongst coworkers unless it was relative to work. In most cases, talking was only allowed amongst engineers, repair technicians, leads, supervisors, and upper management. There were no warnings, nor room for error.
Pros
Clean, Organized, Great benefits
Cons
Enviroment, Micro Managment
Productive and great place to work
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 20, 2017
Be prepared for the cold temperatures and long hours. The job is easy other coworkers are great people and easy to get along with. Its a laid back environment with great management.
Pros
Long hours and great money
Cons
Cold tempts
it was fun but work was hard
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Temperance, MISeptember 18, 2017
it was an ok place to work at but it was overwhelming at times. The management at times made work very unpleasant at times. The work was steady and consistent. Policies were always changing within the company.
Pros
work was doable
Cons
bad mangement
productive workplace
Warehouse Associate/ Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Alsip, ILSeptember 18, 2017
a very productive workplace. people friendly. clean environment. great management. a great place to learn picking aat a decent pace. a place in which i got another chance to show that i can drive 3 types of forklifts
Fast Paced enviroment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CASeptember 15, 2017
Overall okay company, some accounts are poorly managed and understaffed but the company offers good benefits and compensation with good medical insurance.
Awesome environment
Customs Brokerage Representative (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCSeptember 8, 2017
My favorite job of my life... close knit team who are not afraid to push you and put you in the postion to win and learn. This Logistics... smaller team type of environment is where I feel I will thrive the most, however I am very flexible and can adapt to just about any environment. This was my favorite place to work.. because of the people and the team work and opportunity to learn and be fully exposed to CUSTOMS, freight forwarding business.
It was a good job
Assembly Line Trainer (Former Employee) –  Southaven, MSSeptember 6, 2017
It was a nice job to have, considering the fact that it a temporary assignment.The permanent workers didn't highly approve of the promotions of temp workers.
People ok upper management very understanding.
Warehouse/Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 30, 2017
Paid time off awsome. Good benefits . It is overall a good place to work and I do enjoy the experience. I think it is a fast paced inviroment and it can definitely push you to your full potiental.
Benefits
Cons
Pay
A learning experience.
Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 29, 2017
Always something to learn, hands on was the best way. Management team was great, wanted to be there longer but it was only temporary. The people I worked with were team players, if one man was behind there was always someone there to lend a hand.
Pros
Easy going enviorment.
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXAugust 24, 2017
Hard labor, 10+ hours per day walking literally miles on concrete with little or no rest. I suffered lower leg joint injuries just from the daily physical stress of working here and I am in pretty reasonable shape.
Fast Pace
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Rialto, CAAugust 24, 2017
K&N is a good place to work at because the people were understanding and willing to get the job done by any means.The work there was very easy and lay back.The hardest part was working there without no air. I stay to myself got my work done and went home and come back and do it all over it again.
Pros
Lunch
Cons
air