Kuehne + Nagel

Kuehne + Nagel Employer Reviews

Family feeling with great co-workers and growing/learning environment
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXJuly 17, 2014
Pros: work family, pot lucks, bonuses, pay.
Cons: nothing memorable
This was my favorite work experience in my history of employment. Kuehne + Nagel customer service department was contracted through Allergan Inc. We were recognized for our talents and abilities regularly and the benefits and bonuses were a reflection of hard work and attitude. Our customer service department started with 3 individuals and grew to 18 – more... (at our highest count.) We had a family like relationship and everyone worked with each other to guide and support. – less
Not a fun place to work, poor management
Inbound Air and Ocean Account Manager (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJuly 4, 2014
Pros: great benifits
Cons: personalities of management and co-workers
Not a environment for a enthusiatic, hardworking and happy person to work. Other branches might be different but Nashville, TN is a poorly ran branch. Just being honest.
productive
Scanner Operator (Current Employee), Ewing, NJJune 25, 2014
this job was great they show you new things every day and I love every dept I worked in
workplace
Master Scheduling Planner/Shipping Coordinator (Current Employee), Southaven,MSJune 16, 2014
the company is unpredictable. yOU NEVER KNOW FROM DAY TO DAY WHAT TO EXPECT.
Steady work must maintain poise.
Customization Technician (Former Employee), Southaven, MSApril 11, 2014
Pros: 4 day work week.
Cons: very long walk back anf forth to break and lunch which cutoff half the time.
Kuehne+Nagel has it's challenges but not that I couldn't conquer. You must be poise at all times for such many attention to detail you have to cover in so little time. The management is hard to clarify as they don't make much of an appearance. The coworkers are pretty much preoccupied with themselves as they must remain focused as much as I do. The – more... most difficult is about staying poised through the 12 hour shift assembling laser printers. – less
productive
Dock Worker (Current Employee), Southaven, MississippiFebruary 17, 2014
Working at Kuehne+Nagel, has made me into a flexible inventory specialist.
Professional
Damages Clerk (Current Employee), Southaven, MsFebruary 6, 2014
A typical day at work is very productive and fun. The hardest part about my job is nothing i really like this job.
Challenging but rewarding experience
Warehouse Operations (Current Employee), Seattle, WAJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: treat employees well and room for advancement.
Overall a good company to work for. They take care of their employees and keep them in the know of how the company is doing. Good potential for advancement.
Receiving Associate (Former Employee), Elk Grove Village, ILJanuary 12, 2014
I enjoyed learning this job and loved it and the people I worked with.
Best company I've worked for so far
Ocean Export (Former Employee), Eagan, MNJanuary 11, 2014
I worked at the MSP office. Turnover is minimum, benefits are awesome, management is great and family oriented; they allowed flexible hours to accommodate family needs.

When I moved to Texas, they gave me a transfer to their El Paso office. Local Management in ELP was very different from what I was used to, so I left a few months later.

I keep in – more... touch with some people at the MSP office still. People who worked there in 2006 are still there! This is a great company to work for. They are worldwide, invest in training, have tons of growth opportunities, competitive wages, great benefits, great company culture. – less
bad place to work, not treat with respect
picker (Former Employee), trafford parkDecember 31, 2013
Pros: new site, new equipment
Cons: short breaks, no respect, always pushing for more work
This isnt a good place to work continuously battling to get rota and pay sorted, poor management.

Not treat with respect i would not recommend this job to anyone.

I obviously worked at a lot better place previous to this.

No balance between job and life in my eyes. A lot of my team would agree.
Good envierment under staffed Need work with being honest over all good job
Warehouse (Former Employee), McCarran, NVDecember 21, 2013
Pros: it's a job pay day and some perks with days off with pay
Cons: dishonest no communication
Clock in go to my desk check emails answer them back check the phone for messages from inbound carriers and schedule them then I would go out on the floor and cycle count with everyone and answer question's. When an inventory issue is found it was my responsibility to look research and try to find the item. If not found and cant find a paper trail then – more... I would systematically move the item then work on my morning reports. Then go back on the floor and work on refurbish items. Time to time I would check on shipping and see if they needed help or if there are any issues like Missing items or items received incorrectly. Then i would see how receiving is doing and see if they are behind. If one or the other needed help I would stay and help them then if I had any time left I would check my emails again and answer them. Every day was a little different. – less
This place nice place to work with.
Import Customs Brokerage (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CADecember 8, 2013
Pros: people are pro-active
Cons: its very long to wait for them to offer regular job.
This company is fast pace place of work.
No doll time.
Co-workers all friendly and helpful.
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), MexicoNovember 6, 2013
Pros: good performance
Cons: do you work more unpaid hours
is a place to make friends, work enough, learned dealing with internal and external customers
Great People to help you understand the day to day SOP
Customs Entry Writer (Former Employee), El Segundo, CASeptember 27, 2013
Pros: established brand/company
Cons: lots of overtime and work on saturday/ too much filing
Great Manger and understanding staff. A great environment to test your limits on how many files you can do by volume each day.
Productive and fun workplace
Finance executive (Current Employee), Pune, IndiaSeptember 17, 2013
Pros: flexibility in getting leaves
Cons: short breaks
• Handling Accounts Payable – Pre-registering and handling the shipping invoices, facilitating in finding out any discrepancies, processing the invoices through M.I.S. – ACON and Documentation.
• Assist in reconciling customer balances in the system thereby resulting in solving ending balance discrepancies thereby resulting in expediting the process.
 – more... Maintain Petty cash and related system entries independently, thereby accelerating accountability and budget balancing. – less
Great co-workers, good place to work
OCEAN EXPORT & IMPORT MANAGER, OCEAN OPERATIONS (Former Employee), WASeptember 4, 2013
Pros: long time staff members, good benefits
Fast paced environment with great co-workers. Handled various positions from entry level up to ocean freight manager. Most of the office employees have been there for at least 15 years, others more than 20 so we have known each other a long time. Work well together.
love it here, but.....
Logistics Execution Administrator (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHJuly 30, 2013
I love working for K&N, but I have been a tepm now for 5yrs with no health benifits for me or my family, this is the main reason why i need to look elswhere. Otherwise i would stay till i retire.
2013 - A Long road to recovery
Warehouse/Facility and Packing Manager (Former Employee), Houston, Texas - KN3July 25, 2013
Pros: highest paid forklift drivers in texas!
Cons: a top down "experience deficit" among sr. management
Implementing an untested, dual platform (live) for Purchase Order Management was a real throw of the dice. The decision to
simultaneously slice and dice the existing core competencies (3rd pty) into a new "Business Model" was the toughest part. This meant super high turn-over.

The best part of my experience was that I was finally able to see
what it – more... was that makes KN Houston so different from some of it largest competitors. – less
great place to work at
Marketing Specialist (Former Employee), Elk Grove Village, ILMay 2, 2013
Pros: very nice people to work at
A typical day at work was qualifying leads for new business opptys
I learned that hard work will always be appreciated even coming in as a temporary.
worked with very nice co workers
hardest part of my job was none
The most enjoyable part of the job was given the oppty showcase my skills waith great appreciation
Over rating was excellent would have – more... liked to have work longer but due to cut backs my job was eliminated – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Kuehne + Nagel

With more than 63,000 employees at over a 1,000 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s – Read more

Kuehne + Nagel Photos