Kuehne + Nagel Employee Reviews

Good Company
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 3, 2017
Good place to work, new plant, new environment, had room to grow,
not quick to roll over employees to permanent, leave people as temps for a year or more.
Great job
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Temperance, MIJanuary 22, 2017
One of my favorite places that I have worked challenging at times but by far it was an awesome opportunity and am glad I was able to work there. I only wish that our jobs were still in our area. The work there was continuous and made the time go by fast. The management and union reps did everything to ensure the work loads were fair to everyone's abilities.
Pros
Steady work, great skills, great pay, good hours
Cons
No longer in business in my area
Very fun place to work.
Order Selector/ Forklift Driver (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAJanuary 18, 2017
The great thing about kimberly clark is that it is a great working environment. very fun and all the people have great attitudes.
Bad management and low pay
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJanuary 4, 2017
The pay is bad and the management does not know what they are doing.They take away your holidays and say that you have to work. I was a temp at 13 an hour and when I became full time. They still kept me at 13. They pay people less than what they are worth.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everythong
Great place to work.
Warehouse Assistant Manager - Shipping & Receiving (Former Employee) –  Cranbury, NJJanuary 3, 2017
Enjoyed working for this Company. Management was very good and helpful.great employees to work with everyone was respectful and driven.
Was a good place to work for back in 2013
Shipping and Receiving Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 25, 2016
Job was great back in 2013. Was fun,busy, and made your day go by so quick. Everyone was friendly and got along well with each other. Until new management came and ruined it.
Fun very good.
Quality Control Inspector, picker, package (Current Employee) –  Grapevine, TXDecember 12, 2016
Goods got experience on picker, QC and packing. I am bilingual good in the computer palet jack using and work 4 years in Kmart Puerto RIco. Have 8 month working in kuehne + Nagel.
Fun workplace
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXDecember 6, 2016
Very organized place to work, great management and coworkers. Everything gets done in a timely manner and the hours and overtime is great, so is the pay!
Fast pace, complex and challenging
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Hayward, CANovember 17, 2016
High volume of work load with minimal staff to complete. Lean principals dictate the environment and create challenging situations to meet customers SLA's and KPI's.

Company sponsors internal training regarding Leadership, Six Sigma / Lean methodologies, ISO9001, OSHA and TAPA B compliance.
Productive work space kinda cramped no breaks
wearhouse worker (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 11, 2016
We would read the package slips grab the correct boxes and fill each box with the correct product and send it down the line where the packages would be double checked filled with packing peanuts taped up then hand loaded onto the truck
Pros
Got a raise after two weeks for exponetial work ethic and work management
Cons
One break for lunch and serious lack of work ethic among other workers
chicago office is a joke
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Elk Grove Village, ILOctober 2, 2016
Branch manager terminated most of upper management and replaced them with incompetent management who lack management skills or work ethic.New hires are young and inexperienced working for very low pay.Stop running this place into the ground there's still time to make things good again.
Great company & benefits
Ocean Import Coordinator (Current Employee) –  East Point, GASeptember 23, 2016
This is a great company for people who are beginning in the business. They give plenty of opportunities and especially to interns. Great benefits and fun culture.
Pros
Great system
Cons
Work / life balance not equal
Productive workplace with fun and comical coworkers
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  East Point, GASeptember 22, 2016
Kuehne and Nagel is a great company who doesn't request much but your job to be done and show their appreciation to their employees through lunches and other free items.
Good company but could be better.
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Ewing, NJSeptember 19, 2016
Very productive and great company, however the pay isn't that great. The employees work hard every year only to get pennies. Could be better. Benefits are ok as well but they don't cover much as they should. I've been a postage machine operator there for years so I've seen a lot. Worked around great people for all those years. It's just pretty much a job and that's it.
Pros
Benefits, PTO and vacation days, company events.
Cons
Low pay, no raise, decent benefits.
Manager Ed Hill/ Fred Manzanares (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 15, 2016
Very nice friendly environment. Deals with air craft parts fast paced not hard work at all. Monday trough Fri 1st shift positions. We pick pack receive and ship also inventory controlled.
Pros
3 Breaks
Cons
Short Breaks
Productive & Good Workplace
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Santiago, MNAugust 24, 2016
Is an excelent work place due my co-workers are in the same line, work together as team with focus in objetives as area.

In 5 years working here I learned in diferents areas, customer services and now in sales area, it is important to my development

the hardest part of the job in find new customer, try to convence that we are the best option in market (bcse exist many companies like this one)

the most enjoyable part of job is look for the best option to customers trying always deliver best rates / best transit time
Pros
Shuttle bonus
Cons
complementary insurance
employment
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Rialto, CA 92376August 23, 2016
great place to work friendly supervisors and staff, they make sure that you share the same knowledge they have obtained to help you someday take their position and give you the tools necessary to excel anywhere you ultimately go in life if warehousing is going to be your career choice
Amazing company
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAAugust 9, 2016
I worked here for s dhort amount of time while I was living back home in southern california. The management staff was very helpful in the training. After training for a month the felt confident with me working alone on the night shift
it was ok
Forklift Operator/specialist (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXAugust 5, 2016
it was ok.. I got along well with everyone there, Great Coworkers Great Boss and good times.. The work was fairly easy the pay was ok. just didn't have good benefits.
Pros
easy work
Cons
bad benifits
Good working Place for beginners
Operational Analyst (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 2, 2016
Good company to start your career
Good Management and coworkers from top to bottom
It feel like family working here, flexible schedule, and easy to co-ordinate with my co workers.