Kuehne + Nagel

Kuehne + Nagel United States Employee Reviews

Clerical work were emphasizing in detail is required.
Customs Brokerage Agent (Former Employee), El Paso,TxApril 8, 2015
Pros: office clerical, fast paced
Cons: no benefits, no vacations, not a permanent position, no evaluations
Great opportunity were I expanded my knowledge in customs entries, procedures, and regulations. Attention to detail is key to avoid fines from CBP, and to avoid shipment delays.
Employee's are really good to work with.
Inventory Analyst (Current Employee), Torrance, CAMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Good co-workers
Cons: Management
There is a lot to learn with this company but they do not compensate you for what you know.The management has a lot of favoritism. The co-workers are the best people to work with they do everything to make you feel welcome. Nothing is really hard to learn you just have to be willing to do it. the most enjoyable part of my job is the fast pace and how quick the times moves and learning new things.
Great work place to work
Warehouse Specialist (Former Employee), Southaven, MSMarch 22, 2015
Pros: free parking
Cons: lack of hours offered
Working for Kuehne Nagel was a very good experience for me.
I learned how to work as a team player while helping other learn more.
very strict and structured
Project assistant (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: excellent support
Cons: you were only a number not a person
busy from the time that I walked in the door till the time that i left, multi tasking was a key, the hardest part was establishing the priority level on each task
PRODUCTION AND INVENTORY CONTROL
LOGISTIC COORDINATOR • (Former Employee), Cranbury, NJJanuary 29, 2015
Production Performance, Budget Support, Costs, Projects support, etc. Work Sampling Analysis to determine the Maintenance Planner Capacity and identify needed resources for maintenance planning activities.
Development of a Maintenance Planner Capacity MS Excel spread sheet tool and Maintenance Planner Efficiency MS Excel spread sheet tool.
Generate Value Stream Maps to identify non value added activities in the Maintenance Planning and Scheduling Process with the main objective to standardize the Planning and Scheduling Activities.
Development of Maintenance Metrics to meet maintenance excellence goals following the Manufacturing Equipment Excellence program.
Responsible for material handling, operate forklift, merchandise loading and unloading.
Large comapny with many services to ofeer
Sales (Former Employee), ChicagoJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: large company
Cons: unprofessional
The position was not as advertised. Highly political and unproductive environment.
fun workplace
Logistics Support Staff Member (Former Employee), Memphis, TNDecember 16, 2014
while working for this company I really enjoyed myself. I had plenty of hours to work and great benefits. the staff was friendly and very attentive to their employees.i always wanted to go to work and had great experiences.
regular day
Printer programmer (Former Employee), southaven msDecember 2, 2014
Pros: coworkers
Cons: mangers
go in clock in go to your work area and start your day. you would have to find a lead to see what you were going to do that day.
fast pace work
Cell Material Handler (Current Employee), tempe, AZNovember 14, 2014
staged outlines for assembly technitions

put move stock away

5s work area
Not for everybody
Forklift operator (Former Employee), Cranbury, NJNovember 12, 2014
Pros: work atmosphere
Cons: management
I wouldn't recommend this job for too many people for the fact that there
The worst
Internal Quality Control Clerk (Former Employee), Southaven, MSSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: decent benefits
Cons: you work for kuehne+nagel
Overtime required with no advance notice. Not a family friendly environment. Highly unprofessional management team
Once a year staff function which is a week before christmas, mostly lunch but staff have to bring a plate,
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee), HAYWARDSeptember 6, 2014
Pros: long hours of work.
Cons: short staffed and pressured to work long hours, no socials to get the staff together.
It is a good company to work for but it is people (management) who make the company good or bad. Managers at most times have their favorites which I see as totally unfair.
Productive and motivating workplace close from the biggest food international market in the world
Airfreight sales (Current Employee), ParisAugust 28, 2014
Pros: healthcare, restauration tckets for lunches
- contacting our international customers to know if their shipments have well arrived at final destination.
- check the e-mails to see if any particular request
- answer quotations requests
- contact the airlines
- place booking if quotations confirmed

- I learned how to deal with customers complaints
- rate negotiation
- provide the best customer service

- sympathic co-workers

- The hardest part of the job is to be able to answer urgent requests in a short notice.

- The most enjoyable part of the job is to be in contact with so many different kind of persons / colleagues or customers from around the world, and build an good relationship with them.
lots of employees
Logistics Execution Administrator (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJuly 27, 2014
Pros: job
Cons: internal bumping system
this company was a pain, they have an internal bumping system./..you work, and another employee can take your job...all about time with the company, and if you have no place to go in the company, you lose your job
Family feeling with great co-workers and growing/learning environment
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXJuly 17, 2014
Pros: work family, pot lucks, bonuses, pay.
Cons: nothing memorable
This was my favorite work experience in my history of employment. Kuehne + Nagel customer service department was contracted through Allergan Inc. We were recognized for our talents and abilities regularly and the benefits and bonuses were a reflection of hard work and attitude. Our customer service department started with 3 individuals and grew to 18 (at our highest count.) We had a family like relationship and everyone worked with each other to guide and support.
Not a fun place to work, poor management
Inbound Air and Ocean Account Manager (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJuly 4, 2014
Pros: great benifits
Cons: personalities of management and co-workers
Not a environment for a enthusiatic, hardworking and happy person to work. Other branches might be different but Nashville, TN is a poorly ran branch. Just being honest.
productive
Scanner Operator (Current Employee), Ewing, NJJune 25, 2014
this job was great they show you new things every day and I love every dept I worked in
workplace
Master Scheduling Planner/Shipping Coordinator (Current Employee), Southaven,MSJune 16, 2014
the company is unpredictable. yOU NEVER KNOW FROM DAY TO DAY WHAT TO EXPECT.
Steady work must maintain poise.
Customization Technician (Former Employee), Southaven, MSApril 11, 2014
Pros: 4 day work week.
Cons: very long walk back anf forth to break and lunch which cutoff half the time.
Kuehne+Nagel has it's challenges but not that I couldn't conquer. You must be poise at all times for such many attention to detail you have to cover in so little time. The management is hard to clarify as they don't make much of an appearance. The coworkers are pretty much preoccupied with themselves as they must remain focused as much as I do. The most difficult is about staying poised through the 12 hour shift assembling laser printers.
productive
Dock Worker (Current Employee), Southaven, MississippiFebruary 17, 2014
Working at Kuehne+Nagel, has made me into a flexible inventory specialist.

1 2 3

About Kuehne + Nagel

With more than 63,000 employees at over a 1,000 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s – Read more

Kuehne + Nagel Salaries