Kuehne & Nagel

Kuehne & Nagel Employer Reviews

we had a basket ball court and played horseshoes and volly ball
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Durham, NCJuly 20, 2014
Pros: company buy us lunch some time when we do a good job at work.
Cons: we have 45 min break and two 15 min break
punch in.go out side to make sure it's safe to unload truck. what i learned is first get the paper work from driver make sure he is at the right company.make sure the count is right and not damaged. management was great.every one work as a team.the hardest part of the day is none.the most enjoyable part of the job is noing that the products is going – more... out on time. – less
Fun place to work
Lead Worker (Current Employee), Township of Ewing, NJJune 25, 2014
Pros: summer party & christmas party
Cons: n/a
Work 8-4:30pm everyday with great people. It's 8 minutes from my house. We get paid every Friday which is very nice.
Productive place to work.
Assembler (Former Employee), Southaven, MSJune 21, 2014
Pros: good environment, security enforced, friendly employees
Cons: management needs to be toned down.
The supervisors could use a class on manners and respect but other than that the job was fairly easy work and the environment was very friendly. It almost felt like a second family.
N/A
Material Handler(Shipping) (Current Employee), DOWNEY CAMay 23, 2014
WENT TO MANY DIFFERENT GROCERY STORES BUILD AND FILL UP COOLERS AND SHELVES WITH PRODUCT VERY PHYSICAL WORK
Productive and Fun Place to Work!
Export Coordinator Air & Ocean (Former Employee), Glen Burnie, MDMay 16, 2014
Pros: free lunches, picnics, crab feast
Cons: long hours, some head butting at times
This was my learning place for the Import/Export business. Good people willing to take the time to teach you. After 10 yrs I still keep in touch with my old bosses who became my teachers,advisors, & most important my friends.

This was alway a fast pace job. You were dealing with so many different aspects of the industry. You had the customer ( who – more... we all know is alway right even when wrong ,they are the CUSTOMER) K&N taught me how to handle situation with the customer with business like dignity and politeness and explain why what they were asking couldn't be but we can do it this other way and be right and get the job done. They taught me how to stand up to customers who were dead wrong but insisted they were right. To politely and business like explain (a dozen times if necessary) why it had to be done by S.S. Lines standard or A/L standard;not theirs. They were the best in the Industry in my book when I look back at the jobs I have had in the Industry. – less
A challenging fast pace work environment with daily rewards.
LOGISTICS EXECUTION ADMINSTRATOR (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCApril 15, 2014
A typical day consisted of adhering to a tight time management schedule. Early morning duties included tracking and tracing shipments that departed the DC's the previous day. Late morning duties included scheduling any deliveries departing the current day. Afternoon duties included securing carriers for the next day's departures. Late afternoon was – more... reserved for reviewing any late/exception deliveries that occurred that day.

I learned to refine my time management process on the fly due to changing circumstance. Priorities had to be shuffled to make sure the customer never suffered inaccurate or late arriving information.

Management was very supportive in my efforts to satisfy the customer's daily needs.

The hardest part of my job was carrier management. I dealt with second tier carriers (due to "cost efficiency" requirements) and their exception/late notification methods frequently did not meet our standards for customer satisfaction.

The most enjoyable part of my job was definitely the people. The support from co-workers and management was excellent. – less
Hard Work Pays Off
Botox Associate (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXMarch 28, 2014
Duties included packaging and shipping vials of botulinumtoxin in a zero-tolerance environment. The vials cost upwards of $700 each, and mistakes were not permitted. Therefore, only the best workers in the warehouse were allowed to work in the 'Botox' section.
I really enjoyed working in very clean building and around nice clients.
Security Officer (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMarch 19, 2014
Very busy days and learn to monitor the flow of security work. Management were always available to talk to and working the overflow of different buildings daily was fun and co-workers were nice. There were no hard part about the job and I really enjoyed meeting the different flow of clients that came and went daily.
WORKPLACE ENVIRONMENT
ACCOUNTS ADMINISTRATOR (Current Employee), Longmeadow, MAJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: benefits, eg medical aid
Cons: long hrs
INTERACT WELL WITH OTHERS
IM RELIABLE
TRUSTWORTH
HONEST
PUNCTUAL
MY SUPERIORS TAUGHT ME BE EFFICIENT AND MULTI TASK.
MY CO-WORKERS TAUGHT ME TO WORK WELL UNDER PRESSURE
THE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB IS WHEN FIGURES TO NOT BALANCE AND YOU HAVE TO MAKE THEM BALANCE BY THE END OF THE DAY, BECAUSE A PROGRESS REPORT IS SENT AT THE END OF PRODUCTION DAILY.
THE – more... MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF THE JOB IS COMPLETING 100 FILES OR MORE DAILY – less
Nice place to work
Inventory Control Clerk (Former Employee), Cranbury, NJNovember 26, 2013
Pros: nice place to work
Cons: temporary job
Cycle count locations
Count and fix any discrepancies
Generated replenishment
Create labels to do consolidations.
Fun environment
Lead Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Naugatuck, CTSeptember 12, 2013
Pros: laid off
Cons: growth within the company
Inbound and Outbound call center. Received calls from numerous companies with a variety of customer services needs. Management was fair. Co- workers were great. The hardest part about the job was nothing it was a an easy job. Growth in house was often available.
The company relocated out of county though and left a lot of people with out jobs.
Material Handler, Clerical Assistant (Former Employee), Ewing, NJAugust 18, 2013
Pros: excellent health care, good hours
Cons: people knew everybodys business
Very busy most days and II learned alot about my job and duties. Most of the co-workers were great to work with. Management was also good. The hardetst part of the job was really nothing to talk about and the most enjoyable part of the job was having the company picnics and parties
friendly enviroment
Lift Truck Operator (Former Employee), Alsip, ILAugust 15, 2013
Cons: point system
friendly environment logistics stand up forklift was learn unload load trucks have train people work was slow
Not a great place to work.
Warehouse associate (Former Employee), Rialto, CAMay 28, 2013
It will a good place to to work if all else fails and you need some sort of income.Not a career.
Great Job
Order Picker/Forklift Operator/Sample CSR (Former Employee), Sheffield Lake, OHApril 25, 2013
id show up clock in worked with a great team and management staff really helped me perfect all the skills ive learned this far.
ok work place
Inspector Product (Former Employee), southaven msApril 24, 2013
a typical day at work ok if u had what u needed to work with,I learned a lot how to process orders put everything in system before u process to be shipped out learn to ship an receive for fedx, management show to much flavortism not fair with employee,work good with co worker, tha hardest part of the job was not having a scan gun when u get to work – more... having to wait on one,i nejoyed beening on safety team – less
It is way to much work for 2 people but upper management doesn't think so.
Warehouse Worker/Forklift Driver (Current Employee), Sharon Hill, PAJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: it was a good work place with good co-workers
Cons: it was way to much work for 2 people. you need at least 3 people in the warehouse
From 8am until 1pm we unload all inbound trucks. then we go to lunch. After lunch we start screening all cargo that needs to be screened. then we shrink wrap and put security tape on them.
I think it is a good job but there is no room for advancement and no raises in the future. It makes it tough to go to work day in and day out.
Import/Export Compliance Analyst (Former Employee), Austin, TxJanuary 22, 2013
Pros: gather to go out to eat as a team.
Cons: not enough benefits and job security.
Fun place to work and excellent management but not enough benefits and job security. I normal day at Kuehne & Nagel would be busy. I learned to manage my time better and be flexible to assist other teammates. The hardest part of the job was hearing permanent people at Dell talk about laying off temps. The most enjoyable part of the job was our managers – more... and working together as a team. – less
A different environment of people working with
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee), Forest Park,GAJanuary 17, 2013
Pros: flexible, location
Cons: temps felt like temps
They really looked out for their hired employees but if you were a temp, you were treated a lil different and not invited to certain functions. The majority of the area where I worked were Germans and it was an experience, a learning one.
Kuehne & Nagel is a fun and great company to work for.
Forklift Operator Asst. Lead (Current Employee), Stockbridge, GAJune 27, 2012
I really enjoy working for this company and going to work everyday.

1 2 3