Kurt Geiger Employee Reviews

Fun and productive
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lakeside Shopping CentreJune 7, 2016
Kurt Geiger is a busy but fun place to work, meeting and serving different customers every time! I've learned a lot about back of house for example gathering information regarding weekly and monthly sales compared to the previous year. Co-workers are supportive and encouraging as well as willing to help everyone if help is needed. Hardest part of the job is when dealing with a customer complaint and when the customer unfortunately can't get what they were expecting to get.
Pros
Incentives are regularly put to us, in which we can receive a free pair of shoes
Cons
As it is a concession it can become quiet dead and boring when there is no customers to serve
productive and fun work place
Supervisor/Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Bicester villageJune 2, 2016
Its a good fun to work in Bicester Village for Kurt Geiger. The Manager is fantastic and make our work place extremely good. But company decided to close down the shop despite we are was doing very well compare with last year or our targets. We completely smashed it.
Pros
nice manager
Cons
company not very generous
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Galway, GJanuary 19, 2016
Typical day at work for me would be general sales and general standards at the end of the day.

I have learnt a huge amount about dealing with customers and how to handle complaints. I have enjoyed being able to deal with customers.

The most enjoyable part of the job was dealing with the customers and organising all of the stock for the next day.
Pros
Good management, friendly enviroment
Cons
Availability of hours
Big Company, Stingy Managers
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Covent GardenApril 12, 2016
nothing enjoyable about the job, the commission used to be 1% but has now changed to a fixed commission which is peanuts! overall, they expect too much off you however the products are gorgeous, i love the shoes!
managment
sales assistant (Former Employee) –  wetsfield shepheards bushDecember 1, 2015
working for Kurt Geiger was not good for me because they didn't have good management and the leaders of my store were constantly changing due to the store being so poorly looked after no manager could bring the store back to life this lead to me leaving the store and looking for work else where however i did meet some very nice co workers who i still keep in contact with but they also left the business too
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Kurt Geiger
sales advisor (Former Employee) –  Oxford StreetJune 13, 2016
Management was poor, co-workers were nice, can be mundane on weekdays, well run store as a whole just not the KG concussion unfortunately.
Pros
Potential free shoes
Cons
Management are very hypocritical and strict
Not a good company at all!
Manager (Former Employee) –  London, ENGJanuary 30, 2016
If you want to be a valued member of staff, i'd leave thus place alone!!

Free shoes would be the only pro.

this company will sell you the opportunity and make it all sound like its a great company to work for but in reality the support they give you to progress is minimal.
Quiet
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bolton, ENGNovember 19, 2015
A typical day at work was quiet, as it was a small local boutique, but I did gain most of my skills working here, I was responsible for opening and closing the shop, making the shop look presentable, greeting and serving customers, working on the till and handling the card machines, when I wasn't in the shop, I was at home advertising posters, making gift vouchers, advertising stock on social media platforms, arranging events, making adverts for the local news papers etc.

Apprenticeship wages, long hours.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Quiet
Organised and relaxing environment
Sales Consultant for Kurt Gieger (Current Employee) –  OxfordshireJune 21, 2016
This is a great company to work for with lots of benefits and targets to win bonus's. It also fits perfectly around my social life.
Productive work place
Sales Consultant (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  WolverhamptonApril 2, 2016
I have learnt a lot in my present job role, I have learnt how to process orders, manage stock, do delivery and how to use REX.
Pros
Discount
Fast Paced, Dynamic and Customer Focussed
Centre of Excellence Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Norwich, ENGOctober 7, 2015
A fantastic company for sales and progression. A company which was established in Britain, with beautiful craftsmanship on all products- they are easy to fall in love with and sell! Supportive network of Branch Managers across the country and now overseas, creates chances of progression and movement throughout the business.

My role includes; management training, mentoring, continual team development, reaching sale KPIs, exceeding targets, stock control, and collaborating trade information for my Regional Manager.
good place to work
Sales Associates (Former Employee) –  London, ENGNovember 4, 2015
Days can be very busy most especially in the late afternoon. Building good rapport with clients offering personalised customer service. The department is bigger than usual, management is a bit overstaffed. I enjoyed working in a very luxurious Department store and meeting and serving different clients.
Kurt geiger customer service team
customer service (Current Employee) –  LondonNovember 4, 2015
I have enjoyed working with Kurt Geiger in the customer service department, even though I am only there on a Temporary basis, I found that the people were very informal on my first week and the training given was very factual
Working Life
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  London, ENGSeptember 5, 2015
I loved working for the company Kurt Geiger, that have now resumed a part time position at Liberty London.

I love fashion, and footwear making the job highly enjoyable and relatable. I can communicate with high clientele, and even high street consumers, advising them with everyday purchases giving them extremely professional, friendly and fashionable service!

Management was very amazing, helping the entire team with anything they needed. Guided us to some of the best figures in the region of London, the little concession made staggering numbers for the company.
The most enjoyable part for me, would be working with my team, and making lasting relationships with customers, and even seeing them return to buy shoes, I love making a positive lasting impression on people, and seeing their faces again, as it reassures me that I am giving 100% welcomed service.
Pros
Great Location, Friendly Environment, Great Footfall
Cons
Late Evening shifts
Professional, fun work place
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bristol, ENGOctober 12, 2015
I have gained sales experience and great customer experience. I have achieved higher roles from being advanced. I can bring skills from this job to any new role.
Overall good work place
supervisor (Current Employee) –  StratfordNovember 12, 2015
Fun workplace good management team, sales driven colleges,

high achievable targets, good growth within management roles.
Productive and rewarding workplace
Key Holder/Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bridgend, WLSSeptember 18, 2015
Supportive management to personally grow and develop.
Scope to develop transferable skills.
Great relationship with co-workers.
Job satisfaction a benefit.
overall good
Sales assistant (Current Employee) –  leedsAugust 4, 2015
Nice place to work, small team who are all very friendly.
small team so you are expected to work on your own a lot and do a lot more than a typical sales assistant.
Give the best customer service to all customers.
Pros
good staff discount
Cons
low wage
Productive work place
Christmas temp, sales assistant role (Former Employee) –  Central londonJanuary 12, 2015
A typical day at work would be extremely busy, always on your feet. While working there i learnt how to deal with heavy work loads in a very short space of time. The management was, pretty poor as the mangers (both of them), started there not long before i did so it was a learning process for all of us. I had some of the most amazing co-workers, which most of them i am still in contact with. The hardest part of the job i would say, would have to be interacting with customers that did not know much english. The most enjoyable part of the job was serving the customers and seeing them walk away with a smile.
Pros
meeting celebrities as customers.
Cons
long hours and no overtime pay.
kurt geiger is a very productive company
merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Durban, ZNApril 16, 2015
working at kutr geiger was okay because their management is great they have a god way of treating their employees,working in this company was fine and i enjoyed every hour i spent there
Pros
free lunches
Cons
long working hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kurt Geiger. Our community is ready to answer.