Kurt Salmon Employee Reviews

Kurt Salmon is a team environment where everyone worked together to get the job done.
Accounts Receivable Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 24, 2014
A typical day at work consisted of customer service, cash application, and managing expenses. I learned that if the customers are happy things run very smooth. My co-workers and i worked together as a team to meet management and customer expectations. The most challenging part of my job was when we received a new accounting system and we had to try to make the new system fit the needs of our consultants and customers. It was challenging but my co-workers and I pulled together and got it done. The most enjoyable part of my job was the relationships i developed with my customers and co-workers over the 15 years i was at Kurt Salmon.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
n/a
Standard Consulting Practice
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 11, 2014
good company and does care about its employees. Culture is a little better than other consulting companies but work-life balance is still a very hard thing to maintain.
Worked with team players who were good at their jobs
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 10, 2014
I started out as a team assistant and went on to become an Executive Assistant and an Office Manager. I was proud of my ability to mentor and supervise staff, and to lead with a positive attitude. The employees at Kurt Salmon were all highly educated, willing to try new things and to change, and I very much enjoyed working with intelligent people who were good at what they did.
Cons
the economy took a toll on the company, and i was one of those cut for cost savings. i really loved that company and working there.
Good small Strategy firm
Sr. Manager (Current Employee) –  new yorkAugust 8, 2014
strong cliental in Consumer group
A lot of biz development
good work life balance
Absolutely awful!
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 9, 2014
You will be considered inexperience when half the people in Human Resources had NO EXPERIENCE in HR prior to their current role. Everyone in Human Resources is ancient and afraid to be out-done.
Pros
free parking
Cons
just like oil and vinegar, there's a certain class of people at the top and the rest at the bottom and they don't mix.