KW Property Management & Consulting Employee Reviews

company sucks
Maintenance/Janitor (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 2, 2017
nothing recommendable for any employee to apply in this company from my own experience I have tried to work and grow and nothing and everything has been in vain.
You have commitment, you shall be valued here
Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 1, 2017
very busy environment, so if you are lazy, this is not the place for you. You must have a can-do-attitude to enjoy working for KW. You control your own destiny when it comes to growth. If you are willing to put the effort and show dedication to the industry you will grow. This is not always the case in the industry and i have worked for 2 other competitors before joining kW 2 years ago. Management is very experienced and you can learn so much about property management here. In my field, Jobs position don't come easily which is an indication of great stability.
Pros
Pay, Culture, People, hardly any politics
Cons
for me personally location
A Day in Property Management
Office Manager/Bookkeeper (Current Employee) –  75 Maiden LaneAugust 7, 2017
The job requires more than 40 hours of work a week, it is a job that mentally and psychically challenges you. Very high call volume from residents and vendors. delegation of work and respect for each others role is lacking and so is the overall office communication.
Pros
Tardiness is not frowned upon
Cons
No upward movement within the company
Run the opposite direction...fast
Admin (Former Employee) –  FloridaJuly 30, 2017
There should be no stars for KW. This company is a sweat shop, has unrealistic expectations of small staff considering the extremely high demands of the community and boards, disrespects their hardworking staff, doesn't acknowledge excellent work and results, micromanages, awful office politics, is very negative and extremely critical. There isn't one positive thing about this company I can think of and others would agree. If you want to work very hard for little pay, be constantly criticized and micromanaged, be underpaid and insulted with little to no merit increase, then go for it, but you will regret it.
A Great Company with Growth Opportunity
Concierge (Current Employee) –  Miami Beach, FLJuly 10, 2017
The Company is Great to work for. The company is fair and the culture is very easy going, My boss was awesome. There is room for growth. The only down fall to this are some of the properties we would take care of. The residents are insatiable and can be spiteful at times and if a Board Member does not like you on a personal level, for get it you are not going anywhere far. The Company itself and its culture is awesome.
Pros
The Benefits and Company Culture is Great!
Cons
The Residents can be overwhelming and are NEVER happy with your had work.
Good company to work for
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLJune 19, 2017
This is a good company to work for. Only downside is the pay rate.
Good managers. GREAT concept and vision. They make sure your voice is heard as an employee, even if your request is not aproved.
Muy buena
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  DantawApril 22, 2017
Muy buena experiencia laboral y excelente ambiente de trabajo
Cons
No hay descanso solo los minutos asignados por la empresa
onlyconcerned about bottom line
Property Mgr (Former Employee) –  Forida west CoastApril 11, 2017
Expanding to fast. No support. Poor hiring practices. To much internal politics. Trust levels very low so micro managing is their key method of managing. Many promises to support but due to rapid expansion they are unable to accommodate what is necessary to support their staff. There is a core group who have been with the company a long time but new comers have no ability to progress due to lack of internal training and no trust of management at regional level.. .
Pros
Pay scale adequate. e
Cons
poor upper managment
Possible Pyramid Scam
Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLApril 4, 2017
The office that I went to interview at was quite small. They barley had pictures on the wall and it looked like they were just renting space. Anyway, I was initially intrigued when I watched the videos from the CEO. Even when they were talking about the statistics of the company and all the great way to help their clients. I started to get weary when I was asked to stay and automatically had to fill out the W4 and pay upfront for my "license". After staying for a total of 6hrs, I knew this was too good to be true. The only was to make any money was to not only sell contracts but you also have to recruit people to work with you! It seemed like there was no base pay, so the only way you can move up or do well was to grow the company. Im not saying this isnt a legit company BUT be careful out there.
Pros
Nice people, great financial information
Cons
Possible scam in the long run
Overall you have to pay more for your benefits than what the company pays. Overtime is offered but they don't like to pay for it.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 9, 2017
Once you reach 50 years old, they look for any reason to get rid of you. They offer overtime but they don't like to pay. They prefer to leave it in the "burden" so they can get paid from it. They offer a raise and they give you less than what they have stated.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Everything, not a good company to work for if you want something long term
Great pay but unstructured
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 20, 2017
You'll get a decent wage but there is no job security. It's a revolving door. Very little communication from management. The training is laughable you basically need to teach yourself. Overtime pay is great but they never really give you any overtime.
Pros
pay
Cons
Pretty much everything else
Great place to work because of the people
Chief Engineer (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 28, 2016
Its a fast pace job and you must have time management skills to get all the work done. From garbage removal to fixing leaky pipes or valves. Management is good to the employees
Pros
Hours and location
Cons
Not really any cons
Not Worth the Time
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLJune 22, 2016
The pay is depends which property you are assigned. Unfortunately the amount of work you are given is overwhelming as an assistant. You barely have time to eat lunch or take a 15 minute break. There is no structure, processes, rules or training to the way things are done. You are expected to understand how to do things with no training or guidance.
Fast Growing but Un-Structured
Corporate Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Doral, FLMarch 31, 2016
Nice pay until the amount of work is considered. There is no structure to the way things are done. Unfortunately there was no training as a new employee, you are expected to understand how to do things with no training. Very fast growing company, great benefits, properties worked together nicely but corporate office was opposite.
A Nice small office with good co-workers.
Receptionist (Temp) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 11, 2016
My main job was to maintain the flow of calls that came in the office the entire day. The office was mostly busy everyday and at times intense. The hours were great and Near Wall Street. I was able to balance my life and family around the job. This was my first administrative position in an office and I gained a lot of experience.
Professional Company
Onsite Condominium Community Association Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 17, 2015
Excellent and professional company that is run by CPAs who ensure sound and general accounting principles. I work in Tampa, and admired their organization and adherence to organization and logis.
Company does not offer good salary
Chief Engineer (Current Employee) –  Midtown Lofts CondominiumsDecember 22, 2014
I developed administrative and operational functions with this Company and established organizational skills, with attention to detail and solid time management, and good interpersonal skills.
I provide great services to the customer in a friendly and outgoing manner is also essential, while timeliness and maintaining a
clean atmosphere are key.
Pros
Employees Rewards Programs
Cons
Low salary payment.