KWIK TRIP Employee Reviews in United States

Great people!
Assistant Food Service Leader (Current Employee) –  Mankato, MNMarch 4, 2016
Kwik Trip is a great company to work for, they provide benefits for part time and full time co-workers. They have a hiring process that insures only great people get hired so you know your coworkers are great people.
Pros
Year-end bonus, flexable, great people
Fun place to work
Co-Worker (Current Employee) –  Larsen, WIFebruary 4, 2016
Its a great place to work. Love who I work with and there is always something new that happens every day. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people you work with everyday, and I can't really say there is a hardest part of working at Kwik Trip, its just fun.
Pros
Co-workers, Food, Bonuses
Great environment to work.
Customer Associate (Current Employee) –  Milton, WIOctober 24, 2015
Kwik trip supports the growth of their employees in their personal development as well as their professional development. I have always enjoyed working with Kwik Trip and in the "family" environment they have created. They show by example and treat others as they would want to be treated as a person and as a customer to the store and to the business. They go above and beyond the call of duty to the community and give support to most events that are held that will support in the communities growth and development.
Pros
Positive environment, bonuses, great management
Cons
none, the occasional customer that can make your day a little longer than needed.
Accountable customer service in a convenience store setting
Guest Services (Former Employee) –  Waupaca, WIMarch 21, 2016
Enjoyed working with the public. Developing relationships with returning customers. Quality product. Variable schedule not always desirable.
Pros
Customer service
Cons
variable schedule
Kwik trip
Cashier/Cook (Current Employee) –  Mankato, MNOctober 29, 2015
Kwik trip is a great place to work at, DON'T get me wrong but the management sucks, I barley ever see my boss and when I do it's for a minute and my shift leaders are all rude and bossy, I mean their job is to look over us but you don't need to be so demanding when we are working hard and doing our job. They pick favorites and that's annoying. That is the hardest part of my job, the people I work with. On the other hand, the guests ( customers) are awesome. They are understanding and reasonable and know we are only human and sometimes we mess up. I've learned so much from the customers about being understanding and kind. That just a smile and a " how are you" goes a long way. A typical day is you clock in, help customers, do the duties that need to be done and then you clock out when your shift is over.
Pros
Great customers
Cons
Short Breaks, Not a discount on food when working
Great Workplace
Customer Service/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Oshkosh, WIFebruary 28, 2016
Positive upbeat environment with great co-workers. Flexible scheduling and overall wonderful company to work for. I have always felt like a valued employee for this company.
Pros
flexible scheduling, great pay
great place to work
Store Leader (Current Employee) –  Ripon, WIJanuary 5, 2016
Kwik Trip is a well run company, the owners look out for the coworkers and do a great job taking care of them. The owners are
very personable and engaging.
Pros
great starting pay, room for advancement
Cons
work load gets overwelming at times for the store leaders
fun and energetic workplace
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Eau Claire, WINovember 18, 2015
On an average day we deal with unruly customers and very polite customers. We work with the police to solve crimes that happen on our property and we work with the police to detain criminals. The management is always willing to work with the employees both on a professional level and a personal level.
very nice place to work great benifets
PART-TIME TEAM MEMBER (Former Employee) –  Ripon, WIOctober 18, 2015
Work is pretty much the same foe each day. I learned great costumer service. management is good, but some things could change. Co-workers are awesome wonderful people. I always felt like i was left extra stuff to do cause i would get it done. I loved knowing that i would always know what i was working 2 weeks in advance.
Pros
all the benefits, and 2 week scheduling
Great place to work, some locations better than others
Cashier and ASFSL (Former Employee) –  Rib Mountain, WIOctober 6, 2015
I enjoyed the time i was there, learned a lot of different positions and how to help others reach their goals for the positions. The most understanding caring coworkers and the bigger store managers were the most joy to work for they had a lot of heart in their store and how its ran.
Pros
bonus around christmas
Cons
Didn't take the time to listen to the issues other coworkers created
Great company but hard work
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Hudson, WIApril 20, 2016
Kwik Trip is a great company to work for. The managment of each store is different but my experience has been that its not so great. Poor leadership skills and constant lack of communication.
kitchen
Associate (Current Employee) –  Tomah, WIFebruary 6, 2016
alot of hard work with little recognition.
Management plays favorites, no room to grow and no room for improvement.
shift leaders are great but store leaders and assistant store leader are not personable and are rude and uncaring.
Guest Service Leader (Current Employee) –  Antigo, WIApril 14, 2016
Very busy retail store, good people to work with and great benefits available. Good pay and enjoyable. Never a dull moment
Pros
Free piece of fruit at break and free carwash every payday
Cons
short breaks
Is a good company to work for.
Assistant Manager, Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Beaver Dam, WIApril 13, 2016
Kwik Trip is a good company to work for. They focus on customer services and working hard. If your able to find hard working employees they can make it a good work atmosphere.
Great Company
Store Leader (Current Employee) –  Rochester, MNMarch 1, 2016
Have no complaints! Loved all of the benefits, as well as the teams at the stores. Great business plan, good solid company to work for! Best decision I made when I moved to Minnesota was to get a job there!
Convenience store
Store Leader (Former Employee) –  Faribault MNOctober 19, 2015
Fun place to work, had a very demanding supervisor.
Learned a lot about running a convenience store.
Tried to fit in and make the career change, just wasn't my thing.
Scored high in inventory management and cleanliness.
Immediate supervisor was fired after I left.
Pros
Study paycheck, not found in construction
Cons
Worked every weekend
Not your ordinary job
Guest Services (Current Employee) –  Fond du Lac, WIFebruary 12, 2016
A typical day is busy, you aren't usually standing in one place for long. There is a 2 page duties list to take care of. Answer the phone a handful of times a day at least. Wash dishes in kitchen.
Developmental and learning environment.
Guest Services Co-Worker (Current Employee) –  Cuba City, WISeptember 22, 2015
A great place to learn and grow as an individual and expand on customer service skills. It's a great way to connect with the community and build relationships. There is something different that happens every day and the challenge is learning to adapt and make things right. Team morale is slowing down.
Pros
Staying busy
Cons
Short breaks
Kwik Trip Review
customer service (Former Employee) –  New Richmond, WINovember 3, 2015
fun work environment
able to relate to customers and talk to them about there days
able to learn new things
Hours was 11pm to 7pm and working the Friday and Saturday shift was long with having the bar rush coming in,
very supportive management
Pros
Extra pay at night
Cons
The bar rush
I'm sure it is a great place as long as you're in the right location
Cashier - Part-time (Former Employee) –  Owatonna, MNOctober 12, 2015
I was working as a part-time to supplement my full-time job. I was scheduled for 7 weekends in a row before I resigned my position. I physically could not work for 2 months straight while pregnant. My supervisor knew I was working a full-time.
Pros
great coworkers
Cons
schedule