KWIK TRIP

KWIK TRIP Employee Reviews

Kwik Trip is a great place to work. The benifits that Kwik Trip have are very good.
Guest Service Leader (Current Employee) –  4701 Rib Mountain Dr. Wausau, WI 54401December 2, 2015
A typical day at Kwik Trip includes, taking care of guest, cleaning the store, maintaining bathroom cleanliness, guiding team members to do daily tasks, inventory control, stocking/ rotating products, dealing with guest complaints and making it right, maintaining safety standards.
Pros
Meeting new people and helping them have a better day.
Cons
Irrate guest
Repetitive, but fun
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WINovember 20, 2015
A typical day would be cashiering, stocking, dating, cooking, cleaning, and book management. Overall a really great job and company. Great benefits and no unexpected surprises.
Pros
customers, great company, enjoyable work
good work envioement
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Independence, IANovember 18, 2015
Good company to work for very understanding if things come up in your life good pay and benifits loved my job here had to leave for personal reasons
Pros
good mangement
Cons
...
fun and energetic workplace
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Eau Claire, WINovember 18, 2015
On an average day we deal with unruly customers and very polite customers. We work with the police to solve crimes that happen on our property and we work with the police to detain criminals. The management is always willing to work with the employees both on a professional level and a personal level.
Worked in Stevens Point, WI
Cook (Former Employee) –  Stevens Point, WINovember 16, 2015
I loved working here. The atmosphere is so laid back but you still accomplish all of the assigned tasks. Everyone is so nice and caring, you really feel like part of the family!
Great Place to Work
Co worker (Current Employee) –  La Crosse, WINovember 9, 2015
Kwik Trip has a very friendly and productive environment throughout the company. What I like so much about Kwik Trip is how easy it is to work with others and how helpful everyone is throughout the company.
Kwik Trip Review
customer service (Former Employee) –  New Richmond, WINovember 3, 2015
fun work environment
able to relate to customers and talk to them about there days
able to learn new things
Hours was 11pm to 7pm and working the Friday and Saturday shift was long with having the bar rush coming in,
very supportive management
Pros
Extra pay at night
Cons
The bar rush
Kwik trip
Cashier/Cook (Current Employee) –  Mankato, MNOctober 29, 2015
Kwik trip is a great place to work at, DON'T get me wrong but the management sucks, I barley ever see my boss and when I do it's for a minute and my shift leaders are all rude and bossy, I mean their job is to look over us but you don't need to be so demanding when we are working hard and doing our job. They pick favorites and that's annoying. That is the hardest part of my job, the people I work with. On the other hand, the guests ( customers) are awesome. They are understanding and reasonable and know we are only human and sometimes we mess up. I've learned so much from the customers about being understanding and kind. That just a smile and a " how are you" goes a long way. A typical day is you clock in, help customers, do the duties that need to be done and then you clock out when your shift is over.
Pros
Great customers
Cons
Short Breaks, Not a discount on food when working
Great environment to work.
Customer Associate (Current Employee) –  Milton, WIOctober 24, 2015
Kwik trip supports the growth of their employees in their personal development as well as their professional development. I have always enjoyed working with Kwik Trip and in the "family" environment they have created. They show by example and treat others as they would want to be treated as a person and as a customer to the store and to the business. They go above and beyond the call of duty to the community and give support to most events that are held that will support in the communities growth and development.
Pros
Positive environment, bonuses, great management
Cons
none, the occasional customer that can make your day a little longer than needed.
Fun place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Rochester, MNOctober 23, 2015
It was always pretty busy and I learned how to be helpful and out going. Also my customer service skills go better. I got along with all of my co-workers. Hardest part was leaving.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
always on your feet
Convenience store
Store Leader (Former Employee) –  Faribault MNOctober 19, 2015
Fun place to work, had a very demanding supervisor.
Learned a lot about running a convenience store.
Tried to fit in and make the career change, just wasn't my thing.
Scored high in inventory management and cleanliness.
Immediate supervisor was fired after I left.
Pros
Study paycheck, not found in construction
Cons
Worked every weekend
very nice place to work great benifets
PART-TIME TEAM MEMBER (Former Employee) –  Ripon, WIOctober 18, 2015
Work is pretty much the same foe each day. I learned great costumer service. management is good, but some things could change. Co-workers are awesome wonderful people. I always felt like i was left extra stuff to do cause i would get it done. I loved knowing that i would always know what i was working 2 weeks in advance.
Pros
all the benefits, and 2 week scheduling
I'm sure it is a great place as long as you're in the right location
Cashier - Part-time (Former Employee) –  Owatonna, MNOctober 12, 2015
I was working as a part-time to supplement my full-time job. I was scheduled for 7 weekends in a row before I resigned my position. I physically could not work for 2 months straight while pregnant. My supervisor knew I was working a full-time.
Pros
great coworkers
Cons
schedule
Kwik Trip
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIOctober 11, 2015
Kwik Trip is a good place to work, if you are willing to work and are able to work any hours. Store management however needs a little work and the upper echelon also need to remember where they started.
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
back-biting, two-faced workers and management.
Guest Services Co-Worker (Current Employee) –  Wisconsin Rapids, WIOctober 8, 2015
Enjoyable work experience. High, but attainable standards for the employees with good training and good benefits. Overall, a great place to work.
Great place to work, some locations better than others
Cashier and ASFSL (Former Employee) –  Rib Mountain, WIOctober 6, 2015
I enjoyed the time i was there, learned a lot of different positions and how to help others reach their goals for the positions. The most understanding caring coworkers and the bigger store managers were the most joy to work for they had a lot of heart in their store and how its ran.
Pros
bonus around christmas
Cons
Didn't take the time to listen to the issues other coworkers created
Was a great place to work
Shift Leader of River Falls Kwik Trip (Current Employee) –  River Falls, WIOctober 1, 2015
Typical day I would come in and do a bunch of duties to make sure the store was kept up to standards. I would help run the register while keep watch over the other employees on my shift.
Great Employer
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Winona, MNSeptember 28, 2015
Kwik Trip is a great employer. I have had nothing but success working for this company. I would recommend it to anyone. Thank you.
Developmental and learning environment.
Guest Services Co-Worker (Current Employee) –  Cuba City, WISeptember 22, 2015
A great place to learn and grow as an individual and expand on customer service skills. It's a great way to connect with the community and build relationships. There is something different that happens every day and the challenge is learning to adapt and make things right. Team morale is slowing down.
Pros
Staying busy
Cons
Short breaks
Some times it was worth it.
Store Clerk (Former Employee) –  Adams, WISeptember 21, 2015
Management was the problem with this job. I loved my coworkers up to a certain point, my customers were the only reason I stayed in the job for as long as i did.