Kwik Trip Employee Reviews

One of best jobs I ever had
Coworker (Current Employee) –  Kenosha, WIOctober 9, 2017
This place is great for employees. They are very flexible working with employees availablity. Treat people with respect the work environment is fun. I’ve worked there for almost five years as a part time employee
Pros
Free coffee on shift, Christmas bonus checks
Cons
28 hours or less unless you get promoted into a full time position
Ownership mirrors core values
Manager (Current Employee) –  La Crosse, WIOctober 7, 2017
Culture has changed dramatically with recent growth. Short sighted middle management unwilling to provide the tools needed to perform the job. Ownership team is top notch and exemplifies core values. Silos being built within the company and bright shiny object chasers will be the downfall unfortunately.
Overall a good place to work
Car Wash Attendant (Current Employee) –  Coon Rapids, MNOctober 6, 2017
Overall good place to work, flexible hours and great benefits. Management is good with a lot a growth opportunities within the company. With lots of locations its easy to find one next to you.
Exceptional parent company.
Guest Service Member (Current Employee) –  WisconsinOctober 2, 2017
The individual store co-workers are often highly unmotivated on a day to day basis if not properly trained. The company itself takes great care and pride in their employees.
good place to work
Guest Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cumberland, WIOctober 1, 2017
a typical day at work fast pace but enjoyable
what I learned counting cash, dealing with customers
everyday all long.
management works with you all the time
workplace culture hard working honest
the hardest part of the job is working that nightshift
by yourself
the most enjoyable part of the job is working in the kitchen/
bakery department
great
Guest Service Leader (Former Employee) –  Superior, WISeptember 28, 2017
Was A great place to work for. the Coworker were great and the management was even better, they would show up to and really want to be there, Always a fun time while at work.
It can be atressful if you are in managment.
Food Service Leader (Current Employee) –  Mankato, MNSeptember 22, 2017
Great company to work for. I have been there for 9 years and truly enjoy the company I am just burnt out from being the kitchen manager, it is stressful.
Pros
Good wages fpr managment
Cons
A stressful managment position
Fun place to work.
Store Leader (Former Employee) –  Oshkosh, WISeptember 18, 2017
Loved it I messed up. but a great place to work loved talking to guest helping out various organizations . The owner was great person and knew your name and wife and kids that was impressive.
Pros
good pay
Cons
to many chief
Fun
Guest Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Duluth, MNSeptember 18, 2017
I really like working at Kwik Trip. It is fun, I like most of the people I work with. They are understanding. Very clean. They profit share. Most co-workers are friendly.
Pros
Fun
Cons
N/a
Fast-paced, enjoyable work environment
Guest Service Leader and Safety Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Platteville, WISeptember 14, 2017
Kwik Trip is a fun, fast-paced place to work. The workers are friendly, and the hours are flexible. The company is doing extremely well financially, and it is growing rapidly.
Pros
40% profit sharing
Cons
Short Breaks
Nice place to work
BEVERAGE OPERATOR/SANITATION WOKER (Former Employee) –  La Crosse, WISeptember 13, 2017
Nice place to work could of had more training on some of the duties I did. They need to try to get better work life scheduling in some departments .Overall good place.
Fast Paste
Assistant Food Service Leader (Former Employee) –  Cumberland, WISeptember 11, 2017
It depends on who your manager is. If your manager is good, Kwik Trip is fun to work at. If your manager is not very good (more of these than good) then your work will be bad.
Hard work
Coworker (Former Employee) –  Mauston, WISeptember 11, 2017
Always told what you missed or didn't get time to do. Manager would tell you that items were sold or timed out but would not come and help you get caught up after a rush. Shift would switch from night to day without much time to get sleep.
Good Company
THIRD SHIFT CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Schofield, WISeptember 5, 2017
Good company to work for they offer great benefits and good pay. There tends to be room for advancement in the company and you get to work with a great team of people.
Pay is good.
Assistant Food Service Leader (Current Employee) –  Lodi, wiSeptember 4, 2017
Work pace is fast on most days. I have worked in 3 stores total, 1 of them being for grand opening, all having the goal of usually putting customers first. Year end profit sharing is a good incentive.
I work alongside a hardworking, motivated team. We help each other out.
Team member (Current Employee) –  Sun Prairie, WISeptember 4, 2017
Kwiktrip is an overall great place of employment. There are als opportunities for growth. I believe they hire the hardest working individuals as store leaders. The leaders tend to always be in a great mood which helps the team stay organized and motivated. The store can get busy at times for lunch or after work rushes, but we always seem to stay calm and do what needs to get done every day.
Tense workplace in most instances
Overnight Guest Service (Former Employee) –  Fennimore, WISeptember 4, 2017
Kwik Trip is a stand-up establishment in terms of how the company treats its employees, but that falls apart at the managerial level. Managers don't appreciate what is appropriate to ask of an employee and regularly over extend the people under their command.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
Short breaks
Great company
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Red Wing, MNSeptember 4, 2017
Great company, with awesome benefits including profit sharing. Store management can be poor but corporate is great. Has plenty of career advancement opportunities.
Good to workers
Co-worker (Current Employee) –  West Salem, WISeptember 3, 2017
They are a good company to work for. They give their employees good benefits and have a lot of opportunities in the store level. This is the only area that I currently have an experience with but it has been a good one. The people are great and so, are a lot of the managers.
Pros
Free coffee and fountain drinks
Cons
may get yelled at by an anger guest
Friendly place to work, great first job, honest and successful company
Cashier/Stocker (Former Employee) –  Waupun, WISeptember 1, 2017
Being my first job I must say it was a great starting point in my working life. I learned a lot about what it takes to keep a successful convenience store running ship shape while working there. The other workers were friendly, everybody pitched in to get all of the daily tasks done, and all in all it's just a friendly place to work. They're a solid franchise that seems to keep growing judging by how many of their stores keep popping up, and it seems like management knows what they're doing, for sure.
Pros
Flexible hours, not difficult work, non stressful work environment
Cons
Not guaranteed full time employment, customer service can be a drag some times

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kwik Trip. Our community is ready to answer.