Kyocera Industrial Ceramics Corporation

Kyocera Industrial Ceramics Corporation Employee Reviews

Wonderful Work environment
Corporate Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJuly 23, 2017
My time at Kyocera was 8 years ago, but I enjoyed the 8 years that I worked for the company. I had wonderful manager and coworkers. they were supportive and caring.
Want cheap labor
Machinst (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAMarch 14, 2016
Stood at an old manual cylindrical grinder all day, never got to touch the machine I was training on. Shop is small, loud and dirty. Company does daily meetings and stretching in the lobby. Co-workers are nice.
Pros
Its money
Cons
Large language barrier, most parts are scrap/rework
good job security-low pay
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAFebruary 4, 2016
All the reviews so far were from office people.Obviously they like the company. From the perspective of a production employee things are not so great. Pays are relatively low, they don't value skills very much , health insurance premium is high, vacation only two weeks a year, 401-k match only 2.5 % , overtime only for a few select people. New employees usually have to start on a graveyard shift. Family environment- if you wont to put your relative to work this is the place to be at.
Excellent people and stong values
office (Current Employee) –  WashingtonDecember 17, 2012
solid company, few lay offs, and a lot of security. This company has been around over 50 years and has very little turn over. Employees are expected to work hard and the company runs very lean, but they are also treated well and the enviroment is respectful and fun. They have offices all over the US. Office work is business casual.
Pros
nice co-workers, company events, stable wages and job security
wonderful set of values and philosophies.
Buyer (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAApril 16, 2012
This company has a wonderful set of values and philosophies. I greatly enjoy a busy day and I love the interaction with employees from the entire company. There are usually plenty of items tp purchase via a request from Egineering and Production staff. I puchase everything from flower deliveries to recovering employees to hi tech aerospace products. I love the challenge of diversity. It's exhilarating.
Pros
great people and great values
Cons
very extensive unpaid overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kyocera Industrial Ceramics Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

Kyocera Industrial Ceramics Corporation Reviews by Location