L&L Products Employee Reviews in United States

A great place to work! Innovative, committed to employees and customers.
Sr. Analytical Technician (Former Employee) –  Romeo, MIMay 9, 2013
• Supported R&D and performed competitive analysis using chemistry, statistics and instrumentation.
• Worked with extrusion, mixing and packaging to maintain product quality and increased production efficiency.
• Helped formulate tacky medium expandable and structural patch products
• Participated in Six Sigma team that reduced the seasonal effect on production of high expandables.
• Tested composite polymers, products and raw materials on the following instrumentation: FTIR, TGA, TMA, DSC, Ares Rheometer (DMA), Instron, 90° peel tester, viscometer, particle size analyzer.
• Calibrated and maintained FTIR, TGA, TMA, DSC and DMA.
• Specification tested structural patches, expandables and adhesives & low and medium expandables using ASTM approved methods.
• Participated in Kaizen initiative to make our R&D lab more efficient.
L&L was a great place to work as I got to lead a team to extrordinary successes while growing our product line in the industry
SALES/PROGRAM MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Romeo, MINovember 15, 2012
On a daily basis I would call field calls from our primary customer to address any quality, delivery, cost or performance issues. I would also present our new technology for use on upcoming programs. I would also mine for new opportunities with non traditional customers to further industry penetration. I would also ensure that my internal customers were satisfied as well
Pros
the challenges and the new technology were a joy to deal with every day
Cons
upper management did not provide a clear vision on what we were trying to accomplish long term
Great Company
Supply Chain Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Romeo, MIDecember 2, 2014
Good company excellent growth opportunities. Very customer rating driven. no micro managers.
this company no longer values it employees in production
production employee (Current Employee) –  deep south twin srew operater aft. shiftJanuary 31, 2012
the current managment states to hourly workers that we have been spoiled over the years , that company prctice has been to say yes and that has cost the company too much now managment will say know <as if that will not cost more>
Pros
its close to where most of the workers live, so that we dont have to drive very far
Cons
the company has a very bad safety record
Enjoyed my internship!
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Romeo, MIOctober 27, 2012
It was a long days work sitting in the same spot all night long but the money was good for a high school graduate at the time.