A great place to work! Innovative, committed to employees and customers.
Sr. Analytical Technician (Former Employee) – Romeo, MI – May 9, 2013
• Supported R&D and performed competitive analysis using chemistry, statistics and instrumentation.
• Worked with extrusion, mixing and packaging to maintain product quality and increased production efficiency.
• Helped formulate tacky medium expandable and structural patch products
• Participated in Six Sigma team that reduced the seasonal effect on production of high expandables.
• Tested composite polymers, products and raw materials on the following instrumentation: FTIR, TGA, TMA, DSC, Ares Rheometer (DMA), Instron, 90° peel tester, viscometer, particle size analyzer.
• Calibrated and maintained FTIR, TGA, TMA, DSC and DMA.
• Specification tested structural patches, expandables and adhesives & low and medium expandables using ASTM approved methods.
• Participated in Kaizen initiative to make our R&D lab more efficient.