Data Entry Clerk (Richardson, Texas)
L&S Mechanical, a company servicing our new home construction customers with outstanding Plumbing, HVAC and Electrical is currently seeking a qualified Data Entry Clerk in our Purchasing Department in our home office location in Richardson, Texas.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- High Volume Data Entry (alpha and numeric)
- Typing of at least 45 wpm with accuracy
- A minimum of three (3 )years of solid data entry experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Outlook Express
- Excellent communication and telephone skills
- A self-starter who is highly motivated to succeed
- Experience with Great Plains software is highly preferred.
NOTE: *If you have not been in a pure data entry position in the recent past, please do not apply.
L&S Mechanical is financially strong and growing and offers a comprehensive group benefits package and competitive wages along with a casual dress policy. Hours are typically 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.