Minimum of 3 Years Counter Manager experience in the luxury retail cosmetic environment.
Exhibits a passion for Makeup artistry and skincare to coach the team of 5 consultants ..
Must have strong client development skills and loyal following.
Must be Proficient in computer skillsand business analysis.
Entrepreneurial, self starter with a positive motivating spirit.
Executive Business Manager responsibilities:
1. Continuous evaluation and awareness of counter business/sales status (daily, MTD, YTD, STD). Maintain awareness of existing competitive ranking (weekly, monthly, yearly) and daily knowledge of all sales achievements vs. goal for staff. Must have knowledge of all sell through inventory and opportunities. Oversee development of all counter staff including counter manager.
2. Plan and prepare all materials, staff coverage, visuals and collateral needed for in-store events. Effectively execute all scheduled and non-scheduled events. Prepare recap of all events in a timely manner. Manage the booking and scheduling of all freelance support.
3. Review the status of the customer registry and sampling log with the Counter Manager.
4. Ensure training is scheduled for staff. Distribute and monitor staff goals (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly).
5. Maintain daily communication with Department Manager. Communicate challenges,
Success stories and all pertinent information. Have full awareness of store activities,
regulations and policies. Establish relationships with key departments (personal shopper
, director of special events, visual). Participate in all store meetings.
Overall maximazation of Lancome retail sales. Oversees all aspects of the Lancome business and staff.