L'Oréal

L'Oréal Employee Reviews

Good place to work, very corporate environment
Co-op at Manhattan corporate headquarters (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 25, 2015
Pros: Very good pay for a co-op; commuting stipend; great networking opporutnity
Cons: VERY fast paced, need good multitasking and time management skills
I enjoyed working here. Very fast paced, was rarely bored. However, the volume of work in Development is enormous, and a few of the people can be a little cutthroat at times. That said, this is a rarity, as almost everyone will go out of their way to help you.
Good company
Cell Manager (Current Employee), Piscataway, NJMay 25, 2015
Pros: Number 1 beauty company in the world, you'll learn a ton here
Cons: Work/life balance is tricky
L'Oreal is a giant company. Overall the company is good and will take care of you financially but you need to be careful of balancing your work/life. If you're good, you have nothing to worry about, but L'Oreal is quick to find new talent and not great about retaining people internally. L'Oreal is cutting edge, fast, and won't let anything stand in their way of being #1.
While very demanding place to work, the people are the best in the business
Senior Production Manager (Former Employee), Berkeley Heights, NJMay 14, 2015
Pros: Team work and comradery
Cons: Lots of late hours
Even though I left L'Oreal to persue an option at Coty, I will always be grateful for my experiences. The people that I have worked with are amazing.
warehouse associate
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Florence, KYMay 7, 2015
i worked on a machine line and i detail produced coming off the line. i enjoyed working with my other associate and i learned a lot on how to fix machine and how to work at a fast pace off the machine line .
fun, but lacks management
Skin Care Expert (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMay 7, 2015
fun, but lacks management, i really wished corporate would over look their managers more often and make sure they are training their staff correctly
BBB does not offer competitive salaries and is a very difficult place to get promoted.
Accounts Payable Supervisor (Former Employee), Monmouth Junction, NJApril 30, 2015
Pros: Amazing job security
Cons: Salary is not competitive and raises are not good
BBB has a mixture of talented and entry level people. They do a great job of managing their money which is why the stock has performed so well. They don't have many activities for the employees or perks like other companies do. They do however offer employee discounts and you would be part of a fast paced, dynamic environment. You would definitely enhance your skil-sets.
Good colleagues- management direction can be variable
Manager (Former Employee), Berkeley Heights, NJApril 27, 2015
Pros: good colleagues; nice facility
Cons: lack of long term vision in several areas
The immediate team was a wonderful group with whom to interact on a daily basis, as were many teams in the satellite locations. A downside is the group's upper management direction can be variable or non-existent. A plan for a department's future needs to be outlined by the VP and AVP.
Good job
Brand Rep (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYApril 21, 2015
Pros: free products and samples
Cons: none
Good atmosphere and get to meet and work with different beauty advisors and other skincare brand reps. we all exchange ideas and always something new to learn
Good place to work to gain experience and knowledge.
o Manager: Packaging/Engineering (Current Employee), Florence, KYApril 17, 2015
Pros: Free goods given away to employees. Good vacation program, Good benefits.
Cons: High expectations, long hours, stressful environment.
I think L'Oreal is a great place to work to learn the business and gain valuable knowledge. You get to learn and are given the chance to create your future. I started out as a basic mechanic and worked my way up to management.
best in the company
Redken Events & Shows Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 14, 2015
The division I worked in was the best in the company.

L'Oreal offers their employees great benefits.

My co-workers were my 2nd family.

It was tough to maintain an equal work/life balance. I was always working; checking emails when at home, on weekends etc.

I gained a lot of experience in my time with L'Oreal and was given the opportunity to travel often.
Fun company to work for
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Valencia, CAApril 7, 2015
Pros: Great hours
Cons: No health care
Typical day would be answering high volume calls.
Typing and entering sku's using 10 key.
Management was always helpful in any situation.
Everyone I worked with was wonderful and always helpful
The hardest part of the job was learning 10 key
The most enjoyable was working with some of my closest friends.
fast running lines towmotor work
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Solon, OHApril 4, 2015
Pros: good pay and vacation
Cons: moving to different jobs
L'Oreal was the best job I ever had. I learned to get along with people cause at the end of the we were a team. The hardest thing part of my job was nothing
Favorite job
SPECIAL EVENTS ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 1, 2015
By far the best job I ever had. It's a girls dream come true to work at L'Oreal. I loved what I did and the people I worked with. My last position required a lot of traveling which was amazing. I was able to visit many states and meet great people.
Good company
Manager (Current Employee), Ny, NYMarch 30, 2015
Tough but a good place to work in. Management isnt the best in some cases but some leaders are seasoned and value their employees. Great products and love the french culture
Fun, fast paced, and competitive work environment with little work life balance.
Planner/Manager (Macy's National Account) (Current Employee), New YorkMarch 27, 2015
L'Oreal is a great company to work for if you enjoy a dynamic, fast paced work environment that is extremely competitive. There are extremely smart individuals that come from various backgrounds but all have a passion for the beauty industry. There are many perks as you get discounts in the company store as well as a monthly stipend for free goods! The only downside to working for L'Oreal is that there is very little work life balance.
productive workplace boxing L'Oreal products
line leader (Former Employee), Solon, OHMarch 26, 2015
Pros: great co-workers, and vending machines
Cons: short lunch breaks, and standing on feet all day
Hardest part of the job was training new hires and temporary people from other agencies, but well worth the credit out of doing so.
Dream job!
Mechanical/ Electrical Maintenance (Former Employee), Solon, OHMarch 18, 2015
Pros: cleanliness of the facility was outstanding.
Cons: the company moved to kentucky.
The company was absolutely amazing to work for. Very safety oriented. The pay wasn't the greatest, but the security and benefits were.
Very people friendly
Process Operator, Machine Operator, Receiver (Former Employee), Solon, OHMarch 9, 2015
Pros: medical benefits, vacations and people friendly
Cons: late notice on weekend work
Meetings before shifts to pass notes. The most enjoyable was completing the job in a timely manner. Working as a team to accomplish the job.
great place for opportunity and growth
Management Development Program (MDP) - The MDP (Current Employee), ny, nyMarch 8, 2015
You are given a lot of opportunities to grow through the company. You can create your own career by being as diverse as or as simple as you want.
Retail Sales Merchandiser (Former Employee), Augusta, GAMarch 5, 2015
Pros: good hours, received a lot of merchandise on top of hourly pay
Cons: no health insurance
Part-time job that required a bit of heavy lifting, but the perks made it worth it. Though I did not receive health insurance, paid time off, or 401k participation (it was part time after all), I did receive a lot of products as part of my job. I learned a lot about inventory and out-of-stock management, and a typical day included going into retail stores and stocking shelves, returning product to the manufacturer, and ordering out-of-stocks and low-stock items. I would work for this company again if given the opportunity. However, I would like to work full-time as opposed to part-time.

1 2 3 4 5

About L'Oréal

L’Oréal is world leader in beauty products. Created in 1909 by Eugène Schueller, a visionary chemist with – Read more

L'Oréal Salaries