L'Oréal

L'Oréal Employee Reviews

Great
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 25, 2015
Great place to work. Wonderful people and great benefits. Management is keen on developing you for your next position.
Director of Finance
Director of Finance (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 19, 2015
Accomplished financial professional with a broad range of experience in multiple industries including non-profit, consumer products, health care and consulting. Experienced in financial modeling and bridging analytics for strategy with teams and senior management.
loreal- maybelline
cake press operator (Former Employee), loanoke arkJune 19, 2015
Pros: we got to shop in the store and as a temp we had many opportunities as much as the normal staff
Cons: prejudice
The company has a very high turnover rate due to the staff and management not adapting to the changes in the company and seeing them as a asset and not a deficit. The management team was difficult because they let lead employees do what they had been doing that was incorrect, and continue throught. When it was repeated or caught up by the next staff, they have major problems and created a difficult atmosphere for the employee to work and prejudice is a major factor in this as well. People are and should be paid according to their ability and not treated with a special privilege according to their color and gender.
Its Ok
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Montebello, CAJune 15, 2015
very informal environment. no training. pay is very low compared to other employees. very unstable hours and schedule. always work holidays.
Great company and brands! Work life balance can be a challenge due to company culture
Sales (Current Employee), Berkeley Heights, NJJune 15, 2015
Pros: Summer Friday Hours
Long hours/ working nights often due to administrative duties (lack of resources) and fast paced environment with not enough lead time from management to often complete large scale projects.
Nice place to work
Accountant (Current Employee), Berkeley Heights, NJJune 12, 2015
It's a good place to work and interact with great people. The work life/balance is nice, but advancement in my department is scarce.
GOOD JOB
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Yonkers, NYJune 7, 2015
this job would keep you working. barley any time to get a good break to go get something to eat. the break was only 30 minutes and there were no stores around to buy anything to eat.
Good place to work, very corporate environment
Co-op at Manhattan corporate headquarters (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 25, 2015
Pros: Very good pay for a co-op; commuting stipend; great networking opporutnity
Cons: VERY fast paced, need good multitasking and time management skills
I enjoyed working here. Very fast paced, was rarely bored. However, the volume of work in Development is enormous, and a few of the people can be a little cutthroat at times. That said, this is a rarity, as almost everyone will go out of their way to help you.
Good company
Cell Manager (Current Employee), Piscataway, NJMay 25, 2015
Pros: Number 1 beauty company in the world, you'll learn a ton here
Cons: Work/life balance is tricky
L'Oreal is a giant company. Overall the company is good and will take care of you financially but you need to be careful of balancing your work/life. If you're good, you have nothing to worry about, but L'Oreal is quick to find new talent and not great about retaining people internally. L'Oreal is cutting edge, fast, and won't let anything stand in their way of being #1.
While very demanding place to work, the people are the best in the business
Senior Production Manager (Former Employee), Berkeley Heights, NJMay 14, 2015
Pros: Team work and comradery
Cons: Lots of late hours
Even though I left L'Oreal to persue an option at Coty, I will always be grateful for my experiences. The people that I have worked with are amazing.
warehouse associate
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Florence, KYMay 7, 2015
i worked on a machine line and i detail produced coming off the line. i enjoyed working with my other associate and i learned a lot on how to fix machine and how to work at a fast pace off the machine line .
fun, but lacks management
Skin Care Expert (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMay 7, 2015
fun, but lacks management, i really wished corporate would over look their managers more often and make sure they are training their staff correctly
BBB does not offer competitive salaries and is a very difficult place to get promoted.
Accounts Payable Supervisor (Former Employee), Monmouth Junction, NJApril 30, 2015
Pros: Amazing job security
Cons: Salary is not competitive and raises are not good
BBB has a mixture of talented and entry level people. They do a great job of managing their money which is why the stock has performed so well. They don't have many activities for the employees or perks like other companies do. They do however offer employee discounts and you would be part of a fast paced, dynamic environment. You would definitely enhance your skil-sets.
Good colleagues- management direction can be variable
Manager (Former Employee), Berkeley Heights, NJApril 27, 2015
Pros: good colleagues; nice facility
Cons: lack of long term vision in several areas
The immediate team was a wonderful group with whom to interact on a daily basis, as were many teams in the satellite locations. A downside is the group's upper management direction can be variable or non-existent. A plan for a department's future needs to be outlined by the VP and AVP.
Good job
Brand Rep (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYApril 21, 2015
Pros: free products and samples
Cons: none
Good atmosphere and get to meet and work with different beauty advisors and other skincare brand reps. we all exchange ideas and always something new to learn
Good place to work to gain experience and knowledge.
o Manager: Packaging/Engineering (Current Employee), Florence, KYApril 17, 2015
Pros: Free goods given away to employees. Good vacation program, Good benefits.
Cons: High expectations, long hours, stressful environment.
I think L'Oreal is a great place to work to learn the business and gain valuable knowledge. You get to learn and are given the chance to create your future. I started out as a basic mechanic and worked my way up to management.
best in the company
Redken Events & Shows Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 14, 2015
The division I worked in was the best in the company.

L'Oreal offers their employees great benefits.

My co-workers were my 2nd family.

It was tough to maintain an equal work/life balance. I was always working; checking emails when at home, on weekends etc.

I gained a lot of experience in my time with L'Oreal and was given the opportunity to travel often.
Fun company to work for
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Valencia, CAApril 7, 2015
Pros: Great hours
Cons: No health care
Typical day would be answering high volume calls.
Typing and entering sku's using 10 key.
Management was always helpful in any situation.
Everyone I worked with was wonderful and always helpful
The hardest part of the job was learning 10 key
The most enjoyable was working with some of my closest friends.
fast running lines towmotor work
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Solon, OHApril 4, 2015
Pros: good pay and vacation
Cons: moving to different jobs
L'Oreal was the best job I ever had. I learned to get along with people cause at the end of the we were a team. The hardest thing part of my job was nothing
Favorite job
SPECIAL EVENTS ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 1, 2015
By far the best job I ever had. It's a girls dream come true to work at L'Oreal. I loved what I did and the people I worked with. My last position required a lot of traveling which was amazing. I was able to visit many states and meet great people.

1 2 3 4 5

About L'Oréal

L’Oréal is world leader in beauty products. Created in 1909 by Eugène Schueller, a visionary chemist with – Read more

L'Oréal Salaries