L'Oreal Luxe Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Lancome is nice, but...
I was a part time beauty advisor at herbergers (Former Employee) –  Brainerd, MNJune 14, 2017
Working for lancome itself is great. Fun company thats growing fast. But if your working inside baxter herbergers your more working for herbergers. You get a bunch of 4 hour shifts 6 pm-10 or 5pm-9 hours like that you wont "make goal" they care more about money and you getting people to open up there credit card then anything.if you were to just work for lancome itself this job would be amazing! Sadly herbergers is really ruining it for them.
Pros
You get to try new products, your bosses from lancome are amazing
Cons
Working at the baxter herbergers is awful, bad hour, they make you stay past your shift to help with store clean up, nuthing to do with cosmetics
Worked for Lancome Counter Manager at Belk , I'm a licensed Esthetician , been in cosmetics since the 80" very disappointed
Lancome Counter Manager (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaOctober 16, 2015
The company's do not care about there employees , just sells , opening credit cards not enough training , not that concerned about educating BA, just sells opening credit cards not enough staff , would not recommend this company
Pros
Some gratis
Cons
Not enough training
You get to try out new products
beauty advisor (Former Employee) –  TacomaAugust 25, 2015
Lancomè has some nice products, I didn't feel comfortable selling everything, because I did not believe in all of the products. The atmosphere is okay, it's not always about empowering women it's about making your sales goal and recommending more products to make your sales goal. I met some incredible customers who were duped into believing Lancomè products were number one, when most people just purchase items when the they had gift going on. If you work for Lancomè be prepared to sell even when your being natural with a customer, be prepared for long hours, giving up every weekend, wearing all black, being around all women who mostly gossip. I will say I love my Hynose Drama mascara that is a product I can't live without!!!!
Pros
Doing your makeup at work
Cons
short breaks, long hours, so so training
Fun to meet people.
Beauty advisor (Former Employee) –  North carolinaAugust 22, 2015
Upper levels unorganized,, poor training, stressful. Poor support from management. Must work holidays. A lot of phone calling back to back, hunting down women in store to try product, which most women dislike.
Pros
Free product
Cons

Want to know more about L'Oreal Luxe?

Ask a question