L-3 STRATIS

L-3 STRATIS Employer Reviews

Good Place to work
Network Operations Center Engineer (Former Employee), Columbia, MDJuly 26, 2014
Good Place to work, lots of politics. Just keep your head down and do your work and go home.
Excellent Company to Work for
Intelligence Analyst (Current Employee), Annapolis Junction, MDMay 24, 2014
L-3 has been a joy to work for and I've experience nothing but quality and professional personalities during my time with them.
Private
Integration Database Configuration (Current Employee), Fayetteville, NCMay 12, 2014
Private - I do not feel the need to publicly divulge my views on my company. I love L-3, I am simply hoping to further my career and advance in a new direction.
Great environment
Site Lead / Senior Counter Intelligence Analyst (Current Employee), Devens, MaJanuary 22, 2014
Typical work day for a site lead is administrative based. I did learn a lot from my supervisor as far as contracts go. The hardest part of the job was transitioning myself from being a career military person to the civilian life.

Had great advancement opportunities, but contracting is not a secure job.
Good team to work wtih
Tier ⅔ Deskside Technician (Current Employee), Washington DC, DCOctober 16, 2013
Pros: learning environment
Cons: instability of environment based on possible government shutdowns
L-3 has helped me grow during troubling times in our economy and provided solid ethics and values to further my future work. Everyone works very hard and our management maintained shifting reasonable goals to keep everyone motivated.
Great large company to work for
Senior Program Manager- II (Current Employee), Norman, OKOctober 12, 2013
Pros: great company
Cons: sometimes too big for time effective decisions
Company is very high on personal ethics.
They expect the best from you and compensate for that effort.
They are very pro-family
First Class Operation
Senior Configuration Management Analyst (Former Employee), Clarksburg, WVJuly 4, 2013
Pros: comraderie
Cons: forgotten by corporation due to smaller project
First class operation. HR, payroll and benefits, all efficient and responsive and quick to straighten out any problems. Pay is good and is fair at market rate. Strong on training (depending on flexibility of client, of course). Tendency, though, to cherrypick larger project employees for best training; smaller project teams are usually forgotten by – more... headquarters. Coworkers were closeknit and extremely competent. – less
Good Company
Network/ Systems Administrator (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 13, 2013
Pros: good work/ life balance
Cons: salary.
Thriving corporation with great core values, however compensation could be alot better
Productive place with minor issues
Senior imagery systems and military specialist (Current Employee), Fayetteville, NCJanuary 29, 2013
Pros: pay
Cons: hours, deployments
Long hours worked with many successful missions that allow the days to move quickly.
Senior Operational Research Systems
Senior Operational Research Systems Analyst (Current Employee), Annapolis Junction, MDJanuary 29, 2013
• Manage and oversee the new concepts, ideas, branding, and developing of internal and external web pages and portal on classified networks with minimal supervision.
• While managing contract projects, designs and develops both static and dynamic internet and intranet websites for the government sector
• Supports KMI Operations with design build and – more... maintenance of internal and external web pages and portals on classified network and systems building custom workflows and application tools to streamline business processes and increase knowledge share and collaboration within the office and the field offices. – less
A True Corporate
Project Manager (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJune 20, 2012
Pros: great benefits
Cons: not many recent contracts
I was here longer than any other employer, their benefits are great and they provide opportunities to grow from within.
Nice place to work
RESEARCH DATA ANALYST III (Current Employee), Chicago, ILApril 2, 2012
Pros: celebration of one's accomplishments
Cons: low salary
Great experience for a young college graduate whose just starting out.
Micro management/hostile environment
Survey Interviewer (Current Employee), Atlanta GAMarch 7, 2012
Pros: location
Cons: no advancement opportunity, poor management team
Located in Atlanta, Ga....there is no opportunity to advance, work is corporate telemarketing which is micro managed by less than qualified staff.
Great place to work, good benefits, great people.
Armed Senior Counterintelligence Specialist (Former Employee), Kabul, AfghanistanSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: great group of people to work with
Cons: contract overseas away from family.
L-3 STRATIS management allowed those with demonstrated abilities to quickly progress with-in the company.
L-3 STRATIS
Intelligence Analyst (Current Employee), AfghanistanMay 2, 2014
Great Company to work for. I'm am learning new skills everyday!!
Great people to work for, management among the best
Senior Intelligence Analyst (Former Employee), AfghanistanOctober 14, 2013
I worked for L3 Stratis for 6 months in Afghanistan conducting work mitigating insider threats. I had a great experience with management and was able to meet a lot of great individuals that will be long term friends of mine. Pay was great and benefits were top notch to include 401k. Would work for again without question.
As expected
Senior Intelligence Analyst (Current Employee), AfghanistanAugust 28, 2013
This company operates as I perceived it. Someone working here should be able to operate with little supervision. Overall, a pretty good company.
Good Experience
Collection Manager/Ground SIGINT Specialist (Former Employee), AfghanistanJuly 21, 2013
Great company, great job. I would consider working for them again depending on location, but management and personnel are top notch.
Screener
All Source Intelligence Analyst (Former Employee), IraqMay 4, 2013
Pros: good company
Cons: some of the managers don't care for employees
a lot of screening of local nationals. Daily checking of passports and Identification cards. I also learned a lot working with the military police on how to properly classify evidence. Co-workers were the best. Hardest part of the job was the danger. The most enjoyable part of the job was protecting people.
Great managment, really team orientated
CI/HUMINT Analyst, L-3 STRATIS - Afghanistan (Former Employee), Helmand Province, AfghanistanFebruary 1, 2013
Pros: takes care of employees, managment is great
First off L-3 STRATIS was a great experience, the pay was amazing and the management was great. The company does a great job taking care of its employees , even when deployed to Afghanistan L-3 was able to take care of all my benefit problems (such as getting my new born son put on my insurance).