L Brands

L Brands Employee Reviews

LBrands is a great company to work for
Safety Services/Loss Prevention officer (Current Employee), Columbus, OHJuly 5, 2015
The people, and the environment at LBrands is great. It is also a fortune 500 company and is always growing, the only downside is there isnt as much room for growth as you're sometimes lead to believe within your specific field, but managers and supervisors are willing to work with you to achieve your goals
Temporary job
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJuly 2, 2015
Pros: Great cafeteria!
Cons: temporary job
I had 2 temporary jobs here and they were great to work for. Fun, friendly environment. Beautiful posters all around. Would work there again.
Welcoming environment , positive workplace
Sales Specialist (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJune 30, 2015
This is a company that cares about their workers, and I love it !! Depending on the day of the week work can be slammed or only having 10 -15 customers in an hour. while clocked in you can do anything from ringing up customers to doing shipment. during the day you'd sell and make a memorable experience through her journey of shopping in pink. Cleaning throughout the day happens as well. Teamwork plays a huge part in this company which is a plus because every person has a chance to shine in their own way to sell to a customer. Adding on to a persons sale is the biggest tip I've learned while working with the customer besides making sure no one walks away with purchased merchandise. Management plays a big part in our role and helps us mold into top sellers as a whole team, which is why its a positive environment.
Very caring place to work
Seasonal Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), kettering ohioJune 29, 2015
I went through a hard lost during my time at L Brands however, the staff there are wonderful and were wonderful to me and all they're employees.
Fun but demanding place to work
Co Manager (Former Employee), MiamiJune 24, 2015
long work days, can be fun, pay is fair, great benefits, poor work/life balance, worse during holidays (but that's retail)
Fun place to work and great benefits
Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee), Kettering, OHJune 23, 2015
Pros: hours always available
Cons: change of schedule nearly impossible
Customers are passionate, but easy to satisfy. nice place to work and great pay. i originally started as seasonal and then went on to a permanent position. daily task usually consists of computer tasks, things like tracking packages and managing accounts. Overall a very nice place to work and easy position for the amount we were paid.
Very productive and fun workplace
Call Representative (Former Employee), Kettering, OHJune 23, 2015
Pros: Great food, friendly workplace
Cons: short breaks
A typical work day here included scanning my time hard to clock in, sitting at my cubical to set up before answering calls and going on lunch breaks outside with the rest of the employees.
Great place to learn but poor controls over process
Account Manager (Current Employee), Worthington OhioJune 19, 2015
Hometown bank feel but lack of internal control admittingly is the reason for the recent sale of the business as not first financial bank.
Clean environment to work in
Quality Inspection (Former Employee), Reynoldsburg, OHJune 15, 2015
Pros: the discount after so many days
Cons: breaks were fair
Maintaining quota, finishinf up the job before hand, Management was good, very nice, the co-workers were ok respectable. There was no hard parts, It was fun to work there. time flew pass.
Great company culture, prefer employees who are finished products.
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee), Columbus, OHJune 9, 2015
The company overall is great and has many benefits such as a solid culture and a true desire to do the right thing. Development of their employees is the biggest opportunity, as they tend to hire externally to fill voids rather than train high performing internal talent.
productive and educational work place
Category Manager (Former Employee), San Antonio, TxJune 7, 2015
Pros: Amazing staff
Cons: Short breaks, over working staff
Open registers, read emails, clean the store, check merchandise, walk the store for any visual details that need to be fixed. I learned a lot from reading and understanding mapping for a high volume store to editing and submitting payroll. Hardest part of the job was long hours, sometimes we would go home to shower and change and then head straight back to work. The most enjoyable part was learning something new everyday,
Paid for performance
Manager (Current Employee), Rockford, ILJune 6, 2015
Pros: Paid for performance
Cons: If you do not like consistent coaching, you will not enjoy this company.
I have seen this company evolve over the years in how they operate, yet the fundamentals of their core values always remain the focus. The company's vision is at the core of every decision - as it should be. I feel very connected to my team and how our roles support the customer's experience.
This company pays for performance at all levels - incentive based for sales associates and a premium wage for support associates. If you are not meeting expectations, then your performance is managed to improve.
Great Company to work for
Supervisor Payroll Tax Compliance (Former Employee), Reynoldsburg, OHJune 4, 2015
Excellent company to work for. The pay is good, benefits are better than most companies of similar size. Employees needs are placed ahead of all else.
Thriving Business with well rounded culture
DC Operations Human Resources Clerical (Current Employee), Reynoldsburg, OHJune 2, 2015
Pros: Great benefits
Cons: Opportunities to develop or advance are minimal (personally)
A typical work day is unpredictable with the vast numbers of associates and inquiries we encounter day to day. Never a dull moment.
real fast pace work
outbounder (Former Employee), Reynoldsburg, OHMay 29, 2015
Pros: having the satisfaction knowing u helped these company's get the package on time.
Cons: not being able to help other co workers
Great because they put safety before anything, great team work. hardest part was sometimes not being able to help the other co wokers complete their task on time, i would the the easiest was the job itself. Once you grasp the basics it becomes second nature.
Fun place to work
Merchandise Processor (Former Employee), Reynoldsburg, OHMay 23, 2015
Great place and advancement opportunities. Get to work early to park because it is hectic. They give prizes for good work and recognize people for their work ethic.
Customer service rep
Victoria Secret Customer Service (Former Employee), Kettering, OHMay 8, 2015
Pros: pay, benefits, free gifts, discounts
Cons: long hours
Great company and great benefits (40% discount at all lbrand stores, Holiday pay, lots of free hours, great advancement.) Typical day of inbound calls, placing orders, tracking shipments, filing complaints, etc. Very busy really year around sometimes call que can reach 500+ calls. I worked 11:30-10 (10hrs) 5 days avweek (w-s). Not always family time or social life friendly.
Values based work environment
Store Co Manager (Former Employee), Chandler, AZMay 4, 2015
best part of the job - helping customers find fragrances for their body and home.

worst part of the job - constant focus on business metrics
Great
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), OHMay 4, 2015
Pros: Earphones
Cons: none
I enjoyed my position, very calm and constructive. I enjoyed my co workers and management team. They offered advances however I was through a staffing agency
fast pace work place. time flew by.
Stock Room Associate (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MIMay 4, 2015
Pros: short work days
Cons: hardly any days off
typically I stayed in the back was able to work in my own pace. I basically learned how to work with not to much instruction. made me better at decision making. co-workers and management basically let me work with very little interaction.. Not to hard of a job. I enjoyed working on the floor.

1 2 3 4 5

About L Brands

BUILDING A FAMILY OF THE WORLD'S BEST FASHION RETAIL BRANDS L Brands, through Victoria's Secret, Pink, Bath & Body Works, – Read more

L Brands Salaries