L Brands Employee Reviews

Fun and Challenging place to work
Product Manager, Home Fragrance (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 18, 2017
Leadership is smart, challenging and effective. Culture is inclusive and fun.

Job is challenging, fast paced and has taught me a lot about merchandising and brand management. I would highly recommend this company to anyone.
Pros
Inclusion, benefits, co workers, job advancement and challenges
Awesome Company
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Flagstaff, AZAugust 15, 2017
I really enjoyed working for Limited Brand's Bath & Body Works. It is an extremely fun environment and company to be apart of. They have a good leadership team, and know how to treat their employees.
So many people come and go
Accountant/ Auditor (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 8, 2017
I was in the Finance department. The atmosphere is very nice. People come and go all the time. Unless you know someone there don't expect to last over two years, even though I worked there for 3
Pros
Nice Cafe` Nice Break
Cons
No promise youll have a permanent job, no job security
Productive and Fun
Java J2EE Developer (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 3, 2017
A typical day at work would start with hot coffee and end with loads of ideas. Work was hectic but enjoyable. Workplace culture is very good. Good people to work with.
I hate to see you go...
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEAugust 2, 2017
Despite my time at the Limited being rather... limited, outside of the pay the company was a pretty good one to work for. Managers were supportive, customers were mostly kind. It was a shame to see the company go under.
I hate this place.
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Amherst, NYJuly 30, 2017
Worst place to work. Great if you don't care about your own personal growth and goals, bad if you do care about those things. I hated it I hated it I hated it.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Good place to start career
Quality Assurance Tester (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 28, 2017
This is a good place to start a career in an eCommerce platform. There is lot of potential for growth. Upper management is well organized. Will recommend this place.
Pros
culture, benefit
Fun workplace with a ton of products
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WAJuly 27, 2017
Not a horrible company to work for. There are discounts to make up for the huge mark-ups on the products-they also work at Victoria's Secret. There are a lot of products so memorizing everything is difficult but not impossible.
Pros
Discounts, free items for seasonal items
Cons
hours based on sales
LBrands is a great company to work for.
CLERK (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 27, 2017
My Typical day include making sure goods coming into the company are well accounted for, gets to the various departments in the building as to enable each one perform their task. Supervision is less at my department because, we are committed and dedicated that, we perform our duties with less to no supervision. This is the power of a great teamwork built.
Appreciation meals and ice cream days are my favorite days i always look forward to.
Pros
Free meals, clothes, lotions, perfumes and discounted sales annually.
Cons
Lack of job development as to my career.
Fast Paced on your toes at all times
Store Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Pearland, TXJuly 20, 2017
This company offers you a chance to enhance your skills at sales, interaction with customers. They will train you every day on how to improve your techniques with selling the product and how to sale to the customer.
It's an okay place.
Merchandise Processor (Current Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OHJuly 19, 2017
It's very repetitive, I've been here for 3 years. Just too early for me to get up in the morning. I use to like the hours at first but I had a child and the early morning isn't for me anymore.
Okay
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OHJuly 17, 2017
Okay place to work seasonal. Not to sure if I would go back. 3rd shift kind of suck because we had to pick up the slack from first shift. Other than that ok.
Overall
Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MOJuly 17, 2017
For the most part the team is great, Strong company to work for. Great Pay. When it is a slow day your hours can get cut which sucks. Individual stores can make there own policies for weekend of requests and also holiday request. My store is very strict because we are located in a college town. My store is very hard with sick days always require a doctors note or someone to cover your shift or you get written up.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Short Breaks, Individual store holiday and weekend of policy
Good luck finding a supervisor who cares
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kettering, OHJuly 16, 2017
Was hired on as a seasonal customer service. Had a 4 week training but after that they throw you to the wolves and if you don't get a sup who cares then you are SOL! Did really well with sales and service all through the season but still ended up not getting the job as a permanent team member. Was told in training that we would know long before the season was over if we were going to get hired on permanently. Then at the last minute my sup said I didn't get the job and only had 2 days notice to find other employment. Very disappointed. Would think a company like this would treat their staff better. They don't.
Pros
Company discount
Cons
Can't trust mgmt, All talk, Lied about hiring on permanent, Good job if you don't need an income and can find another job on very little notice.
My co-workers are amazing and the benefits are phenomenal
Diversity and Inclusion Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 12, 2017
A great place to work. I really enjoy the culture, but feel that there is a missing link when it comes to the retention of diverse talent. This seems to ring true for many previous associates.
Very Strict No fun no talking
Vendor Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OHJuly 11, 2017
They are losing money with the malls and such so it is being taken out on the full time associates and getting treated unfairly. New temporary hires were getting treated better than then the ones who have been there longer. Each department work place policies were never followed.
Clean and acceptable warehouse to work at
Store Prep (Former Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OHJuly 10, 2017
I worked for Limited Brands three different times over the years and I'd have to say it has been the most clean warehouse I've ever worked for. Just about every department in any of the DC's is very easy to work in and the pay is doable. If you don't have an issue working for a company that changes rules and policies frequently they this may be the job for you.
Pros
You get to work with nice people, its easy money.
Cons
Job security, only 30 minute lunches and you're on your feet the whole shift.
victorias secret call center
Universal Agent (Former Employee) –  Rio Rancho, NMJuly 8, 2017
inbound and outbound calls for victoria's secrets catalog and internet retail learned how management was fun and interactive and cultured the entire victorias secret enviornment, hardest part was one call repition but selling the product made it fun to be on the hones
Pros
caffiteria
Cons
perverted calls
Productive and Very Competative
SAP FICO Consultant - Test Lead (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 6, 2017
Working with L Brands is very great experience. As a consultant I used to get many opportunities in different areas to learn and get experience. Work in L brands is very organised and balanced and in turn helps the team to meet the deadlines easily without any delays and less issues.
Great Place to work
General Manager (GM) (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 1, 2017
L Brands is a great place to work and they truly live the values that they set forth for their associates. They preach a work life balance and really want their associates to enjoy their time off. They offer a nice compensation/benefits package.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at L Brands. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval